Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayday - On Set (IC)

+2
Xel Unknown
Paper Shadow
6 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Hayday - On Set (IC) - Page 12 Empty Re: Hayday - On Set (IC)

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:22 am

Ramsus wrote:Persuasion: 10 + 5 (FK Seduction) + 10 = 25
"Wooooowee girl," comments the pony as he leans on his baseball bat, "You're looking well peng. Why's a pretty girl like you doing down these endz? Did the don's men send you? That'd make up for the fact they shanked half of us and forced the rest to work for the lazy ass."

Retrokinesis wrote:
Spoiler:
Retrokinesis wrote:It has been pointed-out to me that minotaurs have the ability to, 2/day, treat any regular critical as a CMC.

So I'm going to do that wit his Streetwise check, mainly because I'm curious what that will look like! Razz
You get ready to fill out the forms and quickly check to see if it's changed much since your arrest. Turns out that not only has it not changed much, but your favourite little trick still works. By filling out the right sections of the form with the right answers, you fill this form out like a member of the staff who'd have to register the ship if no pony went to do it, and thus you don't actually have to tie yourself to the ship while still keeping the ship protected since the staff know that the owner signed it. It's great if you have boats which contains illegal object, since, should the ship be searched and the files checked, it'd just be assumed that no pony actually registered it. Frankly, you're surprised it's still there. With it in mind, you dodge most of the questions and finish the form within minutes.
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:36 pm

"No, he really didn't. I really want nothing at all to do with him. And I can see that you rather wouldn't as well. He send you here to keep watch on this place? I ask because it's mine. I think we could come to an arrangement though. It would be such a shame if there were blood spilt over a little matter such as this. Especially that belonging to such a delicious thing such as yourself. How about you and your friends work for me instead? I can assure you it would be more worthy of your time. You could even keep pretending that you work for the Don if you like, just to keep us all out of his line of sight as it were. So, what do you say? You and your boys ready to move up in the world? Or do you want to remain under the hoof of someone who doesn't have a shred of respect for you?"

Persuasion: 10 + 15 (FKs) + 17 = 42
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Well, some things never change. Thank Celestia for bureaucracy... Bullion completes the forms and, stacking them neatly, passes them to the old harbormaster. "Here you are, my good colt. Will that be all or was there something else to it?"
Spoiler:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Ramsus wrote:Persuasion: 10 + 15 (FKs) + 17 = 42
(I'm not sure you qualify for all those FKs. It's a good roll regardless, but there isn't really much seduction, lying, or intimidation going on here...)

The earth pony looks reluctant. "I dunno giiiirl, I ain't never heard of you. You gotta ask the rest of the crew, make sure they wanna do it, I ain't the only pony here. Course, I'll say some things, make you seem well peak, if you let me work you nice later." He gives you a dirty smile with that last part...

Retrokinesis wrote:Well, some things never change. Thank Celestia for bureaucracy... Bullion completes the forms and, stacking them neatly, passes them to the old harbormaster. "Here you are, my good colt. Will that be all or was there something else to it?"
Spoiler:
(When you get out of the building, sure...)

"There is one more thing. You wouldn't have happened to see any guards or prisoners when you docked your boat here, did you?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Vari's voice takes on a very bored tone as she says, "Why don't you see if you can convince them? Unless you're not the one I should have been speaking to? If so, tell me who I should be speaking to about a later rendezvous."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:07 pm

"Guards or prisoners? No, I don't believe so. Is there something in particular I should be keeping an eye out for?"

The pony outside was likely a government official of some kind. Since the colt hadn't identified him immediately he must not have recognized him...
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:45 pm

Ramsus wrote:Vari's voice takes on a very bored tone as she says, "Why don't you see if you can convince them? Unless you're not the one I should have been speaking to? If so, tell me who I should be speaking to about a later rendezvous."
"Well, we're all here, and we gotta stick together. They'd want to see you before they want to follow you. Can't just go up to them and say 'Yo, this shorty wants us to work for her instead of the guy who capped half our friends', you know?"

Retrokinesis wrote:"Guards or prisoners? No, I don't believe so. Is there something in particular I should be keeping an eye out for?"

The pony outside was likely a government official of some kind. Since the colt hadn't identified him immediately he must not have recognized him...
(Can I get a persuasion check here?)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Vari sighs in annoyance then puts a claw in her mouth and licks it, subtly adding a dose of poison, before she leans over and strokes the capped pony's cheek with it and says, "Well you better gather them then huh big boy?"

I imagine the poison takes at least a moment to kick in this way. Anyway, Stealth check in case I need it for that: 13 + 19 = 32.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Spoiler:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum