Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Line Adventures OOC (all filled up)

+7
Curunir
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
Grey Pen The Flawed
Zarhon
tygerburningbright
Lyntermas
11 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Grand Line Adventures OOC (all filled up) - Page 19 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures OOC (all filled up)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:32 pm

My bad, forgot somehow!

I'll wait a bit on Carat and post something if she's a no-show (or, of course, if she says "go ahead").
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Grand Line Adventures OOC (all filled up) - Page 19 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures OOC (all filled up)

Post  Copper Rose Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:34 pm

...I already combatted. Proceed when ready?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:53 pm

...really? Huh. Wish somebody'd told me

Anyways, I'll...have I missed another post because the forum didn't tell me about it or has the Marine's initiative (and that of any potential secret backup, not that I'm expecting it) already been posted?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Zarhon wrote:Yeah you can, Aproc, so long as you 'stick' to your choices. I asked the same question ages ago, was allowed.

Initiative in a nutshell:

Carat - 29
62 - 16
Boomer - 15
Kurkis, turn1 - 13
Shallow - 10
Torque - 3
Tortoise - 3
Kukris, turn2 - 2

So either Carat does something now combat-wise, or it's 62's turn, if she's still being incognito.
:I
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 am

Okay, that one's my fault. (I still maintain the forums didn't tell me about your last post.)
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:01 am

Forumderp? Grand Line Adventures OOC (all filled up) - Page 19 Rainbow_dash_shrug_by_dropletx1-d3j6g5i
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Well at least I didn't miss this one: since Kukris attacked me, he takes 1d4 damage. Not huge, but...

...rolled a 4. Neat.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:36 am

Carat's turn!
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:08 pm

Unless I'm not seeing it for some reason, you didn't add any actual combat stuff, Copper.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:40 pm

er writer didn't I ask you to change out that move
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:23 am

Zarhon wrote:Unless I'm not seeing it for some reason, you didn't add any actual combat stuff, Copper.
Now it should be there. I didn't do it last night because so much derp was happening Cheerilee Derp 
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Hey Aproc, how come you didn't use your Hellspike armor when you got hit last turn? Saving up pips?

Also, your "quicken", as Tyger pointed out, doesn't exist as a combat talent anymore so you gotta change that post.

Fel Mines could be a good idea to use as well when you can, it's free damage, pretty much.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:58 pm

I am indeed saving up PiPs right now. I want 9 as soon as possible in order to use Stalking Shadow.

I...don't remember being asked to change out Speedread...I remember being told that I could keep it even if that wasn't an official combat talent anymore. But apparently I was wrong. I will indeed change that out for something else.

First I have some replies to make in other topics, and then I'll go ahead and change it out, do some editing to my last post so that I'm using the new move instead of Speedread.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:28 pm

By the by, for those of you who cant' do math (or just don't want to) then barring resistances or calculation errors Kukris has 74 HP left and is also bloodied. This is slightly worrying, as this feels like the kind of guy who gets stronger when he's bloodied.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Well then Torque and Tortoise gotta pull their weight and do 74+ damage before he gets his turn then.  Daring Do
Does the damage include the amount he did to himself?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:01 am

Group picture time!  Head on over to Curunir's Art in the Art section if you'd like to see it!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:27 am

I love how Boomer turned out. Not what I pictured... But then again, I'm not sure whatever I pictured for my cybercorn to look like. But she looks good with what you did. Sure she looks like a guy. But I figure that's kinda a minor thing with her.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Zarhon wrote:Well then Torque and Tortoise gotta pull their weight and do 74+ damage before he gets his turn then. Daring Do
Does the damage include the amount he did to himself?

I don't actually remember. I'll check again, making sure to include any more damage.

...I don't think it did, but I can't be certain now. Either way, barring resistances, he's definitely down to 55 now.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Welp, me, Torque and Tortoise (unless they use interrupts) are now out of the battle and got no heals with which to recover from other than my crescendo, which is now unavailable. Gotta finish him off or we lose.  pale

Tortoise, don't forget your "Demand Duel" effect, "Defensive Blade", and "Healing Tincture" and other stuff. All of them can go right before the attack hits. You can also try to "Blink" as well, but its risky.

EDIT: Added a rant.

Rant:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Spoiler:

Down to about 30, if not exactly that. Just a little more push...which, with Stalking Shadows, shouldn't be super hard?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:52 am

Spoiler:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:52 am

Zarhon wrote:Tortoise, don't forget your "Demand Duel" effect
Waitwaitwait, if he uses that too, then if kukris attacks 62, that gives him 2d8 damage on his own turn o-o
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Whereas if he attacks Tortoise then, thanks to my Fire Mines, he'll take 1d8+1d12 damage on his own turn.

Plus the -5 from ongoing damage.

Even if he makes his save right there, he'll be down to about 20ish HP or so after.

THAT BEING said, if he attacks me, he'll take 2d8 + 1d4 damage, a potential maximum of 20, which is exactly the same maximum as if he attacks Tortoise and a one point higher minimum. And none of that's counting his current vulnerability 3.

His best route right now is to attack Carat with a single target attack, and even then he'll take 1d8+3 damage, which isn't bad.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Do recall, that he HAS to attack Tortoise, at least (on his next turn anyways)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:12 pm

There's still Boomer's two actions to consider as well - she can get pips then nuke Kukris with Furious Rage, now that Boomer is in bloodied hp.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum