Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 18 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Caden2112 Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Melody walked quietly, looking at Soul's phone brief-Wait what!? She did a double take...Soul was in the hospital too!? But...Then had that actually been-...The changeling made a mental note to check in on them later before looking at Shiro, clearing her throat. "A-hem...Erm...Hey...Shiro...How are you feeling...?" she opened, looking at him worriedly.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:31 pm

"Oh? What for? Well, I'm in!" responds Tilt, punctuating with an emphatic smile. "Besides, I've got some things I want to bounce off you."

She turns to Zeela after a second, biting her lip. She couldn't exactly give away Wraith's secret, embedding him in the roof or no. "And oh! Zeela, Soul was hospitalised last night, after she passed out. She's doing okay now, plenty of books, but she'll need plenty of rest." Technically true, she supposed.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:35 pm

"What?" Zeela said in shock. "How...? Huh? just... Really?" Then shakes her head. "Well... I also heard that you were interacting with some Green Stallion? Any idea if that's something of note? I mean... Part of me feared that might've been Soul's Shadow somehow gotten out of that TV Realm or something for a second."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:18 pm

"Oh, he's new in town. No boundaries." responds Tilt, darkly, though unwilling to elaborate, "But no, I don't believe they're related."

Though it was fairly easy to tell she wasn't being entirely honest, she was obviously going to stonewall any more questioning from Zeela.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Alice and Dai both ignore Tilt's blatant lie as the filly climbs onto her back. "Bit of training. Our personae are... acting up I guess is the best way to phrase it."

"Yes, but beside that we do want to visit miss... Marie I believe her name was. She might be worried about Arcana-san."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 pm

"That doesn't sound good. We should probably get going, then, I'm going to be busy tonight and this could take a while."

Tilt looks up to Alice, and nods to Daisoujou, before trotting off in the direction of the velvet room.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Dai glances at Zeela and trots after Tilt.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:39 pm

"Fine... Keep your secrets..." Zeela said and just storms off... Taking to the air to make sure the Unicorn can't follow. If this was any other day, Zeela wouldn't feel upset or even react as such. But right now, Zeela was wanting and hoping to learn something about how trusthworthy Soul would be with Melody's secret, and maybe learn more about what Soul knew of changelings... But no... Something happened to make that impossible for today. Tilt knows something to why, and won't talk with her... The Winged Zebra had her supisions before of Tilt not trusting her... And right now she feels that she's not even Tilt's ally.

Perception check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Tilt sighs as she trots onwards, looking up to Alice and over at Daisoujou. "Did you already know?" she asks, curiously.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:58 pm

As the pegasus reaches the filly and mare, he smiles slightly. "No need to endanger more ponies than nessacary... And besides that, she did have other things to do didn't she?"

"She might be mad at us though..."

"Alice, you know better than I do that sometimes making a pony hurt is exactly what they need to go forward. In this case, it was for her own good. I saw the slump..."

"And the storming off?"

"That too."

"We should probably get going though. Tilt is busy today..."

"Right Right Right."

At Tilt's question the two of them turn. "IF you mean about Soul's true,er... in this case true self would be her personae, but isn't quite what we're taking about..."

"If you mean that though, well I'd hate to suffer a Wraith's Wrath if we exposed him before he was ready." Alice mumbles, hinting at what she thinks Tilt means.

"But in any case, to keep things secret, let's go." Dai flies quickly foward, nodding his head towards the mall. Once there, the velvet room door seems.... duller than before.
----
Shiro jumped from his spot on the bed, string falling on his hindlegs as he looks at Melody. "Hi!" The colt grins over to the mare, picking the string back up and watching a small white spider land on his hoof, starting to jump between them and make a web with the string. "Nice of you to visit Melody-nee-chan!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:30 am

Wraith stands for a few minutes on the roof, reflecting on how this could go. It will probably end with him in pain, again, but something good might come of it! So he takes wing to head...anywhere. There's nothing for him at the school, he isn't about to chase down Tilt to get his dock handed to him again.

The hospital it is. He flies high to get a good wind in his face, taking it slow to reflect on his encounter with the two mares.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:33 am

Well...Shiro wasn't mad at her...Somehow, that actually made her feel worse. 'Come to finish the job' or 'get away from me, monster,' she could have dealt with, but that...Ugh, it stung even more. She walked next to his bed, taking note of the string and spider...How had that gotten into the hospital? Still, playing mute now was pointless. "Heh, nice to see you recovered so quickly...After the...uhm, accident, I was worried about you..." Her expression fell for a moment, and she blinked, trying to find something else to talk about. "Uhm...Made a little friend there, huh...?"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:36 am

Zeela was upset as she flew away from Tilt... And she was really broding until she noticed a green stallion in the air with her... So her first action is to fly stright at him.

flight check (acrobatics):
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:52 am

Wraith sees the small black-and-white dot from a ways away, but continues as he does while he tries to sort out what it is. Black...White...Colorful dots at the center...Are those wing-OH BUCK IT'S ZEELA! NOT ANOTHER ANGRY MARE!

He enters evasive maneuvers, but even with his reflexes he has no time before-WHUMP

Spoiler:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:52 am

"It was for the best. It's wrong to tell her before he's ready, yeah, and I don't really want either of them in the TV world in such a small group until they're safe from being captured again." agrees Tilt, sizing up the door. She tries the handle a little, before stepping back. "Don't worry, I have the key."

"Daikon? Shades?" She waits for the sunglasses to be forthcoming for everypony, then dons them.

"Knock knock, who's there? Me me me me me!"

She swings around and turns the door into a cloud of splinters with both hooves.

Knock Knock:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 am

"TALK!" Zeela yells at the Green Stallion, just venting her anger at this point. "Who are you... And what is your link to Soul! OR DO I NEED TO BREAK OUT THE POTIONS?"

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:54 am

Icing gives the retreating pegasus the courtesy of not reacting, acting as if he did not even notice the flight. Instead, he had an objective. Of course, this being Icing Sugar, dealing with the griffon that seemed always a little off his game at sudden changes and actions...

"George, I heard you came into possession of a fascinating book very recently. Could I borrow it for the rest of today should I promise to return it intact and unblemished?"
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:03 am

The brother and sister whistle loudly, watching Tilt's work in making a gap in the door, somehow keeping the magic intact once a hole appears within and the plane appears. Daisoujo somehow fiddles his way through the crack and looking around. "Didn't get a good glance at this when I was tied up..."

"oooh!" Alice dashes over to one of the chairs, setting it to go back adn forth, chuckling. The pegasus continued looking through the room, finding a couple tarot cards in position, snorting. "Fortune, Chariot, Moon, all three surrounding a Star card. Seems like mister Tarot Reader had a bit of an idea..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:49 am

George looked up from the report he was writing and pulled the book he had purchased the night before out of his bag.
"I can't see why not, though why would you need a book on hearts?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:35 am

Tilt's ears perk up as she slips through the hole, leaning her head forwards and looking over the shades at the tarot cards. "Fortune, Chariot, and Moon, all around a Star?" she repeats, hemming to herself. "I know I'm Fortune, he liked to call me that." and Rumour's Moon. Who's Chariot?

"Perhaps, he had some idea, but perhaps..."

After a second she levitates the rest of the deck, plus a second from the drawer into the air, and begins pulling cards, shifting the arrangement already there. She moves like a mare possessed, barely even glancing as she searches the decks for cards and setting them into place like a growing tapestry.

At one end of the table, away from the seat, the star card. On the two other points of an imaginary trefoil, two magicians, each facing the other.

On the side of the right, the suit of swords, arranged in two neat columns, facing with their tops towards the left. On the left, the suit of pentacles, arranged to face down their counterparts on each side. Behind the phalanxes, the moon and death cards, arranged directly in front of the left magician and pointing towards the right.

She arranges a fortune card, a moon card, and a justice card above the star card. A fourth card rises and she glances at it with a sigh, placing the temperance card face down, shifting the group of cards in front of the Star to suit. Slowing down, she riffles through her cards, thinking for a moment, then on the left side adds a second star card, pointing towards the moon card before the magician, and the hanged mare card, pointing towards the justice card before the lower star.

Finally, she pauses and pulls the strength and a second fortune card from the decks, shuffling the rest together and splitting the decks into two smaller decks, placing one each to the left and right of the Star and pointing towards the two magicians.

Wordlessly, she shows the strength and fortune cards to the siblings, looking at them as if to silently ask where the last two cards should go.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Alice floats the Fortune card, looking at it as Dai, without pause, points the strength card to the Fortune card, tapping the right of it softly and smiling slightly. "If this war is going to happen, you do need somepony by your side."

Alice however, looks at the fortune card and the table, what looks to be a map of a war more or less, and gulps floating the card from Tilt's grasp. "... Alice, you don't have to pi-"

"No no. I do." The unicorn walks over, silently placing the card right on top of the Hanged Mare, resting sideways. Almost protective. "I'm sorry Tilt-nee-chan. But... Until I'm sure my friends can protect themselves, I... Can't really be 'on the front lines' in this thing. I need to make sure everypony is safe... And..."

Alice looks down and Tilt can notice a small bit of darkness seeping from under the door to the TV realm, before Alice shakes her head and it recedes. "W-well, if this is a map of a war, I think...." She smiles innocently as Dai looks concernedly at her. "Right, oh! I have a message for him myself."

Alice pulls out another deck, fiddling with it and putting a set of three tarot cards on another table. One the left, an image of the Magician card, reversed. On the middle, the nine of Swords. On the right? An upside down Chariot. "In the past, he was a pony with all the knowledge to succeed, however he stunted that by his own actions. Now, he faces down many anxieties that he places in his own head, but that's not all that's there." Alice smiles over to Tilt for a moment, before looking back at the lsat one. "And finally, his victory will be stunted..." She floats the star card out, placing it sideways underneath the final one in the set. "By the Star." She looks at Tilt, smiling.
-----
Shiro looks at Melody intently and his little spider friend continues it's work. "Oh, it's just a little baby spider. Innocent. I hurt him by accident in my sleep, really badly and when I woke up, I panicked tried to fix him. He wasn't as hurt as I thought he was and he went right back to doing what spiders do best. After that, he was perfectly fine to hang around me again." Shiro's eyes are locked on Melody's as he says this with a soft, kind smile.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Tilt doesn't bother to comment verbally on Alice's message - the quiet language of the cards was enough - and instead she shakes her head, smiling with acknowledgement, as she pulls one last card from the decks, "Don't apologise, imoto-chan," she says, sliding it sideways under the back half of the star card, "for believing in the right thing."

She sweeps a hoof over the table, and it becomes all the clearer at a second glance - the arrangement of those cards in front of the star flanked only the feuding armies; the cards behind them, even the culprits themselves were untouched by the line of the stars.

"And you don't need to tell me, imoto-chan. It's never going to be easy. Believe me, I've been through it. When the time comes, we'll face it together."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:39 pm

...He...Knew...Not good. But he didn't seem upset...Why? Melody's instincts screamed for her to wipe his mind and start running, to hope she could get away before he called for help...But she held her ground, though she could swear her legs were shaking a bit. It was odd, in a way. She'd faced down Shadows and it hadn't had her this rattled...Then again, all a Shadow could do was kill her, then it was over. This was a completely different animal. "Y-Yeah...Heh...Funny...Funny how that works out...Erm...Look, there...I wanted to apologize..I..Messed up...Bad, yesterday...And...Y-yeah..." She fumbled, trying to keep looking back at Shiro...
Don't break eye contact don't break eye contact don't break eye contact...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Wraith barely manages to stay in the air after getting hit mid-flight. "What in the name of the stars were you thinking?! You couldv'e gotten us both killed! And I don't know who the hell you're talking about!" He positions himself in the air to intercept another blow if it comes, his stance radiating his own lesser rage, even though his final words are an obvious lie.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:27 pm

On any other day... Zeela might have cooled down and tried to sort this out with words... But right now she's got anger she got from her chat with Tilt, and she felt 100% sure that this green stallion was holding info along with being something bad in relation to Soul... So she in a fit of rage, lights up on fire... And pulls out a potion, one that seems to be very threating and dangerous while it bubbles up in the fire. "TALK! NOW! YOU!"

Utility Talents used:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next