Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:25 pm

"The reason why you want to give the Book of Doom to the golemthingy." Sparks answers back.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

LoganAura wrote:He mentally connects to Key once again, "C'mon, isn't the obvious place to start from the beginning? Just... pause in your reading and tell me what it is you've read so far."
The replies are taking longer and longer to return to you. "Oh, can it wait, this is a good part."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:00 pm

"Reasons!" Snipe gulps and speeds up, fearful as hell about Key.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Sparks sighs and follows after Snipe.
Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Snipe manages to turn the corner into one of the upstairs corridors. The corridor seems perfectly normal, but thanks to scouting out with his arcane eye, Snipe knows the entrance to the attic is here, since he would have seen the door on the other side of the illusion, and he can quickly enter before Sparks catches up. Question is, can he remember where it was...

(Snipe Perception Check is Go!)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Snipe carefully searches around the corridor, gritting his teeth and trying to remember the exact location.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:53 pm

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
(I'm aware, but that was the kind of check you would of had to have done anyway...)

You spot the hidden door and, I suppose, enter it into the even more dimly lit attic staircase...

Sparks, you turn the corner to find another corridor, with an open window at the end, and no sign of Snipe anywhere...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Sparks takes a few steps toward the window before remembering that Snipe couldn't fly in before and that Spring mentioned some doors being hidden. With that in mind he then tries to get a feeling for the flow of magic in the room trying to find any hidden passages.

talent:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Snipe looks around the attic in a panic.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:13 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe looks around the attic in a panic.

Spoiler:
You quickly spot Key in the middle of the room reading a book next to a small candle, the main source of light for the room. The rest of the room is dark and covered in dust and cobwebs, with furnature covered in old sheets and cardboard boxes lying around, with the echo of a dripping sound from the darkness to add to the atmosphere...

tygerburningbright wrote:
talent:
In your eyes, some of the doors and paintings on one side of the corridor and the window at the end all vanish and are replaced with a single door. The room also looks brighter, the candles that lit the corridors now shining at full brightness...

---

Meanwhile, back in the main corridor, Spring Breeze asks "So, we gonna follow t'em or check up wit' Rocky?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Sparks enters the new door continuing on in pursuit of Snipe.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:24 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks enters the new door continuing on in pursuit of Snipe.
You enter and climb up the stairs to see the colt looking at a filly who is reading a book by a small candle...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Snipe immediately goes over, flaps his wings a few times, and half tackles Key away from the book.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:41 pm

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
You successfully tackle Key away from the book, you both rolling a small distance away. There's a moment of silence for a second, even the dripping seemed to stop for the moment, before Key yells "What the hay Snipe? I was in the middle of a good part!"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Snipe rushes over to the book, doesn't look at the pages and gets to it with his eyes closed, closes it, tucks it under his wing, and then promptly hugs the heck out of Key. "I'm so so so so so sorry, Key. Just... Trust me and don't try to read the book again. Please."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:34 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe rushes over to the book, doesn't look at the pages and gets to it with his eyes closed, closes it, tucks it under his wing, and then promptly hugs the heck out of Key. "I'm so so so so so sorry, Key. Just... Trust me and don't try to read the book again. Please."
"Why not? And why do you look so... dark?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Sparks decides to chime in. "It's full of magic. Very bad magic that causes bad things to happen. About his coat there is very bad lighting in here that you shouldn't try to read in anyway." Sparks then sends a message to Snipe " Ok you saved your Fillyfriend now can you explain your "reasons"?"

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Snipe baps Sparks in the back of the head with the butt of a pistol, and telepathies Struck/spirit-in-his-head. "Ok, got the book. How do I stop what's been unleashed."

"Why not because it's not a Daring Doo book, but a book of dark magic. I look dark because of the darkness like he said.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 pm

"Trying to deny it just makes it more obvious. But anyway back to business" Sparks tries to get feel for the magic inside the book.
Roll:

"Well spell books aren't my forte but I think Necar is versed in this kind of stuff so lets go back to them"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:09 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Meanwhile, back in the main corridor, Spring Breeze asks "So, we gonna follow t'em or check up wit' Rocky?"

Aces considers for a moment. "I think those two can handle themselves," he finally says, waving a hoof.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:21 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe baps Sparks in the back of the head with the butt of a pistol, and telepathies Struck/spirit-in-his-head. "Ok, got the book. How do I stop what's been unleashed."
"Just give it to the puppet and I will take it from there," answers the whispers...

"I don't understand," Key questions back, slightly insulted at you two. "This isn't a spell book, it's just a story. A really good story. Why don't you two just let me read the book?"

"Poor child." You both see the monk step out of the darkness of the attic, causing Key to jump in freight slightly. He continues with his smile still present. "These two do not seem to treat you with respect. They lie and misguide you to take advantage of you, as their minds have been corrupted by great evil. That is why your friend is covered in darkness."

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces considers for a moment. "I think those two can handle themselves," he finally says, waving a hoof.
The pegasus nods and heads the opposite way. "Right t'en, follow me."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Snipe promplty glares at the monk. "Key, stand behind me please." Snipe's childish tone has seems to go away, a firm, protective one taking it's place as he pulls out his gun. "... You gave her the story, didn't you?"

"Swear to me that you'll fix this. I WILL know if you're lying."

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:19 pm

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
"It will take me some time, but I can. I think you will find it better than the alternative of destroying the current link, if you know what I mean." The whispers do not seem to be lying. As for Struck, you left him with the rest of the party...

Key quickly takes place at your side, leaving the monk slightly confused, but his smile remains as he makes his way towards the group. "Foolish child. You know he is damned but you still stand beside him?" The filly cowers closer to you, and the monk turns to you, still moving foward. "I gave her the book, yes. It was to speed up the cleansing process. Still, even if you do not wish for the book to be read..." At this point the monk opens his eyes, revealing them to be pupil-less, smiles a slightly wider grin, and his voice changes and becomes twisted, as if he was talking multiple times at once. "I will happily accept any donations."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 pm

Snipe stands firm beside Key, glaring even harsher at the monk. "..."

'I can't flee, not with both the book and Key. And I'm terrified to think about what he'd do to Sparks if I ask him to be a distraction..."

Snipe sends the following message to Aces, Struck (If he can), and Spring: "Get to the attic ASAP." He relays the path and the location of the door to them. "Got the monk from outside.... and let's just say I wish I shot him in the head earlier."

Snipe's wing, the one that doesn't hold the book under it, reaches out to wrap around Key, and he holds one of his guns in his hoof. "You will not 'cleanse' anypony. Not on my watch. Especially if it involves what seemed to be sapping their will." Snipe gulps and keeps an eye trained on the white-eyed monk, trying to get a feel for the shadows wrapped around him at the moment.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces considers for a moment. "I think those two can handle themselves," he finally says, waving a hoof.
The pegasus nods and heads the opposite way. "Right t'en, follow me."

Aces follows, but only after the others go in first. He keeps a careful eye out from this position the entire time.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next