Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Sparks walks up to the monk and simply looks him straight in the eyes defiantly. "Sorry but you aren't gonna get anyone of us."

Now switching to thoughts directed at Varesh. "Varesh well right now I'm operating on instinct and a few hunches but I really hope you can answer in a good way. First off do you know what would happen if I just destroy the whole book of doom thing? Second is there anyway you can get the golem to lead the others here?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:29 am

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
(I know what you are trying to do, and I would tell you, but I want to make sure it's balanced...)

The monk doesn't reply, he just keeps smiling as he moves forwards...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
You don't spot anything, but you do get a message from Snipe as written above and the location of the hidden door...

Spring Breeze gains a confused look on his face. "Monk?" he questions. The construct begins moving to where Snipe and Sparks ran off to, although slowly...

tygerburningbright wrote:Now switching to thoughts directed at Varesh. "Varesh well right now I'm operating on instinct and a few hunches but I really hope you can answer in a good way. First off do you know what would happen if I just destroy the whole book of doom thing? Second is there anyway you can get the golem to lead the others here?"
"Your friends are on the way. If you destroy the book, the rip will close, but you will be cleaning those apparitions for weeks, and you will anger our friend here."

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks walks up to the monk and simply looks him straight in the eyes defiantly. "Sorry but you aren't gonna get anyone of us."
The monk smiles a grin, before quickly opening his mouth wide, wider than you would consider physically possible. A number of orange griffon arms shoot out of his mouth and grab you by the head and neck...

"Oh," comments Varesh, "This is new."

(Sparks Athletics Check Ho!)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:32 am

Sparks tries to throw off or even break the griffon arms.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:04 am

Snipe pushes Key back, standing right in front of her and twirling his pistol in his hooves, shooting for the limbs and hopefully not Sparks.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:04 pm

"So anypony go' an idea of how to ge' to the attic?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:28 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"So anypony go' an idea of how to ge' to the attic?"
Snipe sent you instructions to get to the attic, including where the secret door is...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:29 pm

"If it's important, I'd guess we follow the construct. Why?" Necrar says, pointing at Struck with a wing.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:42 pm

"Because something's happening in the attic, but the construct is so slow that'll it'll be over by the time we get there." Storm Blade said, a hint of frustration in his voice "I knew I shouldn't of let those two run of alone."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:45 pm

"Apparently, they can' handle themselves after all," Aces noted, stepping in the direction of the attic.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:59 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Apparently, they can' handle themselves after all," Aces noted, stepping in the direction of the attic.
You lead the group towards the corridor, and quickly find the hidden door, thanks to Snipe's notes. You can all hear gunshots being fired...

tygerburningbright wrote:
Roll:
LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
Sparks quickly breaks away from the grasp of the griffon arms, the talons slightly scratching you as you pull away. Snipe's bullets create bullet holes in the arms as they withdraw back into the monk's mouth. You notice that the arms were made of some unusually globby substance, judging by the fact that the parts of the arms shot away land as moldless goop, being dissipating into nothingness. When the arms return, the monk shuts him mouth and returns back to his smile. "You continue to deny me my purpose? Do not worry, the sisters are not without mercy. Your deaths will be quick."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Necrar opens the door and steps through. "So, what's going on?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Storm Blade soon entered the room as well, took in the situation and said deadpan. "That 'monk' is the cause of all this, isn't he?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Snipe removes the bullet casings from his gun and gets another, the moment Struck appears sidling and making his way over to the construct and moving Key with his tail to protect her. "Key... Please be careful."

Snipe glares at the monk, this time his gun aimed at his forehead. "You gave Key a book that more or less started taking away her self. You let these spirits and apparitions escape, and opened a rift that summoned Skellies, zombies, ghosts and the likes out from her by using Key as, more or less, a sacrifice. Your words and your actions do NOT align with one another in any way shape or form. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't pull the trigger right now and fire six bullets into your head and mouth!?"

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:42 pm

"Of course he is." Necrar says, his voice returning to his own twisted one. "I told you I had a bad feeling about him." At Snipe' accusations, Necrar sighs. "Kid, his words and his actions have matched, in his own twisted way. This is his way to ascend. Though that doesn't mean you can't shoot him."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:10 pm

"And i' doesn' mean you can' le' me help," Aces jumps in, rolling his neck. "Look, I'll admit I'm a bit los' here, bu' I know somepony who deserves to get twenty-eight pounds of metal shrapnel to the face when I see them. Or, rather, something, since I've got a few doubts this guy's all pony under tha' skin." He shrugged. "Bu' then maybe everypony else knew tha' already and I'm jus' catching up."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:11 pm

"I wish that the other children of your kind will understand the importance of ascension. But still, this world must be almost fully cleansed before the true candidates of ascension are revealed." With that, the monk stands on his hind legs, lifts his head upwards and begins to quickly open his mouth wide enough that, in one swift movement, the lips pull down to the ground, as if the monk was pulling himself inside out. As he does, a new form is revealed, made of a substances unlike any you've seen in Equestria or Eurclope. The new form is vaguely pony-like, and around the size of the princesses, but is scary to even look at. There are no legs, and body parts are mismatched all over the place. A large mouth with sharp teeth on the back, no muzzle or ears on the head, things which can only be described as thick cords loop around the body. It is shifting around constantly, with some of the cords continuously moving to keep the form from falling into one big messy pile. It keeps the colours of the monk, being mostly brown and orange, although purple can be seen at points, such as one of the cords. It can only truly be described as an abomination...

Two black eyes with red pupils, misplaced on the head, look around the room before fixating on the party...

(Roll Initiative. You are all healed to full HP. Also, do you guys (well, you guys except Logan) remember how the Giant Timberwolf was suppose to be a boss but instead just turned out to be an annoyingly tanky creature that did no damage? I fixed it. Also, Logan, we are going to need to discuss the nature of your resist...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Snipe stands in front of key, spreading his wings and dropping the book so that he can lay down on it with Key behind him, and pulls out a set of guns from hammerspace, quickly loading bullets into each and every one. "Lesse, tranq shot, Blindshot, healshot alpha, Russian Roulette..." Snipe takes a few breaths as he sets the guns in front of him, prepared and ready as he slips his sniper goggles onto his paper-bagged face. "Gotta protect my friends and Key..."

Spoiler:

Note about Discharge/Ritual Knife:

Last edited by LoganAura on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:42 pm

LoganAura wrote:
Note about Discharge/Ritual Knife:
(Well, since it is a free action, I will allow it...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Snipe yelps as he shoots off his gun, the adrenaline from the shock rushing through him.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 pm

"Well then... This is different." Necrar stares at it, slowly taking out his bone-wand. Chains fall out from the cloak again, forming the Abysmal Stallion.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:49 pm

"And here I thought that the monk might not be that bad a guy, turns out that he's some freaking abomination." Storm Blade said with a sigh, as he took a battle stance. "Necar, hope your okay with heal duty. Sparks, Snipe, Aces. Do you thing, and deal as much damage to him as possible. I'll do my best to take the brunt of his assualt."

Battle Ready:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 pm

"Alrigh', then," Aces mumbled, rolling his neck one more time as he removed his pirate hat.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 pm

"Didn't expect that..." Sparks says surprised at the monk's transformation into a monster.

Combat:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:43 am

Initiative Order:
Abomination
Snipe, Necrar, Aces High, Storm Blade
Abomination
Sparks

(Technically, Spring Breeze and the Construct are also fighting, but for gameplay purposes ignore them...)

The abomination begins compacting itself into a new form in the blink of an eye. It now looks like a particular pegasus colt with hoofguns, although completely orange. The Snipe Lookalike shouts "Russian Roulette!" and fires the hoofgun. A blob shoots out of of the gun, which then proceeds to split into four smaller blobs which collide with a number of you with the force of a bullet, but none of the mess!

(Snipe, Necrar, Abysmal Colt, and Aces High take 3 damage...)

After this, the abomination reverts to its normal form...

(Snipe's, Necrar's, Aces', and Storm's turn...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:57 am

Shadows flow from Necrar to Snipe, taking the sting from the blobs away. A chain flies from the Abysmal Stallion, striking the abomination.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next