Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

+7
Brony 7 of 9
Fury of the Tempest
Demonu
Lyntermas
Ramsus
A1C Bronymous
Xel Unknown
11 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC) - Page 21 Empty Re: Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

Post  Lyntermas Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 am

Ramsus, would Telepathy and Magical Message be two-way communication as before?

Sorry about the upper case Sans, my iTouch like to rampantly capitalize.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC) - Page 21 Empty Re: Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

Post  Ramsus Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:40 am

Well, since Telepathy is already being used as two-way communication in other games I'm in, I'll give you guys the same application here. Magical Message... sure, why not.

Ah. I see.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:08 am

Bronymous, what caravan fee? The only person you need to pay for is Mykaila.
Edit 2: And you already paid that.

Edit: This would probably be a good time for me to decide how much money you guys have.

Alma: 248
Cyrta: 39
Skaimos: 112
Tordek: 141
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:30 am

Oh, thought we had to pay more.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:25 am

Hello! Two of your know me and the rest probably don't. I'm Dr. Blight and I'd like to join in! I'll be going with this: Tethe
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:34 am

So, I've been thinking and I definitely want you guys to have more than 10 levels. So here's what I'm thinking.
Spoiler:
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:36 am

You should probably space those Utilities back out to every 2 or so, since everything else is being expanded.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:39 am

Naw, it's cool. There's no real risk of running out of Utilities as people will have made tons more before you get anywhere near the higher levels.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:21 am

I take it that out of the blue post means Dr. Blight is now playing. Get ready for a detour.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:27 am

He is playing but, no, you guys aren't going to arbitrarily detour over to him. Carry on with what you're doing (in fact you should post Bronymous), his character will join up with the rest of the party eventually.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey guys, so my laptop is in the shop and I only have occasional access to a computer (and it's a bit on the slow side).
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:57 pm

I have nothing really to add for Tethe.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Bronymous I'm just wondering what logic you are running on... Cause you've so far build an anti-racism character that acted like a racist at the first possible moment, and right now when we got a mystery to solve you say. Let's forget about this and run away...

Just feels a bit off to me...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:43 am

The racism thing was an act. She often uses it if acting normally would be counterproductive. ocial trends like that can be fought, but they can't be ignored all the time. She doesn't really mean any of it, but if it speeds things along, or removes an obstacle (like clingy bounty hunters), then she'll go with it.

As for leaving, consider the situation.We're all standing around two dead bodies and a ransacked shop.It would behoove us to vacate immediately, or else when someone walks in on us, our failure to raise an alarm will be dangerously suspicious, and we'll be dealing with those guards we've been avoiding real quick.

Also keep in mind Alma's recent, severe psychological damage. She is emotionally and mentally fragile right now, and this serious of unfortunate events his taking it's toll. She wants to run, and leave all of this trouble in the dust.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 am

Ah, it might help if in the future when you do things that seem out of character or potentially counter productive to adventuring stuff that you actually say something, even just OOC. I admit I was also rather confused about that stuff.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Declare the pennies on his eyes, a toll for the boatman. Except this time its a coin in a sack. It's the thought that counts.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:43 am

Hey, Lynt, something wrong on your end about how you be the like the slowest poster or something? I mean this in the nicest way possible and I'm deeply sorry if I do offend... Just can't help but wonder about now.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:17 am

Technically artifice materials of these sorts are valuable everywhere. Though, Hanko does have a nasty issue of that damnable salt water rusting things, so there is a bit more demand there.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Well, feel free to make Mechanics rolls if you decide to harvest what you can from those machines. The more you guys do at once the less time you'll be here. There's enough room for all of you to aid the initial check on the machine if you want to (multiple people working on one machine won't affect speed).
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:06 am

Sorry about that, Xel. I have a 9 to 5 job that tends to get rather busy, with the main times to post are in the morning (right before the drive to work) and the evening (when sometimes I feel somewhat tired). I'm sorry if I've been slowing the campaign down, and I will try to post more rapidly in the future.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:31 am

I don't think you've been slowing down the campaign too much. The campaign as a whole hasn't been all that fast to begin with. But I was starting to wonder... Ah a job was in the way, that's totally understandable dude. Don't worry to much about it. Unless the GM starts to complain, then worry a bit... Though I won't deny we should try move things along a bit more.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:31 am

Well, that's a failure Lynt. Would you like to use Stubborness?
Edit: Reminder, you guys have Magic Points too.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:45 am

...Sure, let's use Stubbornness. I'm saving my magic point for something special.

Alright, Stubbornness - Reroll with +5 bonus.

Rolling Mechanics...11+6+5=22!
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:09 am

I'll give the results when you've all rolled (and when Bronymous declares if Alma is going to help anyone or not). You may want to edit that into your post Lynt as, it's possible I might forget. *shrug*
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 am

I figured I had made Alma's intention quite clear. If it weren't for conflicting motivations, she'd have been halfway back to the caravan place by now. As is, she's content (in the loosest interpretation of the word) to wait by the door.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next