Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

+7
Brony 7 of 9
Fury of the Tempest
Demonu
Lyntermas
Ramsus
A1C Bronymous
Xel Unknown
11 posters

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC) - Page 12 Empty Re: Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

Post  Ramsus Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 am

Apparently you have not been watching Once upon a time recently like I have. Dwarf named Stealthy. Cracked me up so hard.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC) - Page 12 Empty Re: Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

Post  Lyntermas Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:19 am

I'd been avoiding the OOC thread (I tend to avoid conflict). But when I saw the newer posts on the campaign thread, I was able to put it together. It seems we now have a new player. Hello, 7 of 9, good to have you with us.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:22 am

Welcome back, Lynt. If you haven't figured it out yet, we have to re-run the intro, but with the new guy. You're up.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 am

Okay, I've got Skype up and running - same username and email as I thought my MSN had.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:17 pm

You're really dragging us to go find that little girl? fine.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:47 pm

I'll wait for Demonu and Xel to chime in with opinions.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Well I'm up for any plot-hook at this point... I would like to go and help that little girl... Cause, it's a lost little girl, why WOULDN'T I wanta help it? But if the group wants to do something else I'll go with that too. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Sure, let's go with that. Just give me a moment to think something without worsening my headache...
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Bronymous wrote:You're really dragging us to go find that little girl? fine.

Yes I am. I mean, we're all technically at the tournament, but it takes a crisis to bring people with a variety of backgrounds and goals together so we can discover the magic of friendship!
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh yeah, I'm calling him kun because he's small and she thinks that's adorable. Like a puppy. Expect the same for the Pixie.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:07 pm

-chan would probably fit the pixie better being both female and a tiny pretty girl (from your perspective).
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:08 pm

"Kun" probably works for a lesser race, anyway.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Ramsus wrote:-chan would probably fit the pixie better being both female and a tiny pretty girl (from your perspective).

That was the plan. Remember, I did my research.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 pm

If Skaimos was a less-trusting person, he might be a bit suspicious regarding following a stranger into an alleyway. He might at least roll Insight to see if the "father" is being legitimate. However, it's his first day, so he hasn't learned to be distrustful yet.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:52 am

Not sure what the true level of honor or dishonor such a thing as kidnapping would be, but to my character she totally thinks of it as very dishonorable.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:08 am

Depends largely on how it's done, why, and how you treat the hostage.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:10 am

Ramsus wrote:Depends largely on how it's done, why, and how you treat the hostage.
Then clearly the Pixie is assuming the worst...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:13 am

Well, as an ex-slave it's likely you wouldn't view any form of captivity with favor.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:17 am

Agreed, even thought she does think only good things for her own time as a slave... She is aware she's just very lucky on that fact. And Kidnapping clearly would be worse then slavery to her, after all being kidnapped you most likely aren't allowed to do much of ANYTHING... And that alone would make it a fate worst then death in the Pixie's point of view.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:29 am

Uh....I'd allow you a diplomacy, streetwise, or history roll on that subject.... otherwise, no comment.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Guys, I'm dropping out of this game.

It's pretty obvious I just don't have the time to post and even if I do, it's just going to be 1 comment among the 2 pages you post. Having to catch up on backlog, keep track of what you do and respons in a single comment to those isn't going to cut it. With the difference in time zones and with college, it's clear that me being in the campaign isn't going to amount to a hill of beans.

Anyway, keep on doing what you are doing.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Awww, that's a shame dude. But I understand why you're doing it.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Awww nuts. Well that's a shame. Good luck with college stuff.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Understood, Demonu. Hope you do well in your studies.

Quick question, Ramsus in regards to the psion "attack" Memory Hole. Would you allow me to modify it so that it doesn't do damage, but I can make someone other than myself invisible (to one enemy, anyway) for a time?
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Sure but, you can only make one person at a time invisible that way and for no longer than 6 seconds or so (long enough for that person to take an action of some sort if they do so quickly). And of course certain people might realize you did something to them. Psions and wizards tend to notice when people use spells. Though assuming you person you make invisible is you and your attack succeeds, they probably wouldn't (unless they otherwise notice you vanished from their view and then they'd puzzle it together pretty quickly). And I think it goes without saying, almost anyone will know something is up if one by one the entire team seems to vanish before their eyes.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next