Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

+7
Brony 7 of 9
Fury of the Tempest
Demonu
Lyntermas
Ramsus
A1C Bronymous
Xel Unknown
11 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC) - Page 20 Empty Re: Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:32 am

Cart Repair is a bit too specific. Vehicle Repair would be fine.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC) - Page 20 Empty Re: Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:45 am

Ok, edited that third post in this thread to have the new sheets.

Hmmm, as a curiosity let's see what we ended up with point wise (though my point values for certain things would differ from the way Stairc prices them since I'm not worried about you guys doing munchkin stuff since I'd just say no).

Alma: 1+2+??? = ???

Cyrta: 3+1+3 = 7

Skaimos: 1+1+3 = 5

Tordek: 3+2+1 = 6

Hmmm, I like Cyrta's build the way it is and I kinda forced Clever Tail on Skaimos. So, let's say you guys get 7 points worth of racials. Just try not to do anything super broken and don't remove stuff you already have. (So this mean Alma has 4 points to play with, Cyrta is done, Skaimos has 2 points, and Tordek has 1 to allot.)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:13 pm

FK seems like the only one really dwarf-like, but I'm on a phone for most of today, so I won't be editing docs for a while.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Well it doesn't really have to be specifically "Dwarf" so much as "Tordek".

So yeah FK is an option. I'd think We’re Just Good At This Stuff or Herd Mentality would also be acceptable.

@Bronymous: I'd encourage you to take Weather-Crafter cuz duh.... you're a friggin Druid.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:56 pm

I fail to see how one has to do with the other. Druids in 3.5 and 4 don't control the weather, that I know of. And even if they do, Druids as a class do not exist in this system. Also, I don't want weather crafting.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:12 pm

What? They have plenty of weather spells in 3.5 and 4E. Also, in this setting weather crafting is basically their entire reasoning to exist. You can't really say if the mechanics has "druids" because.... it's mechanics. The setting however really does. As it's a 1 cost trait and I'm giving you guys 7 instead of the normal 6, just treat it as like what I did with Lynt and grafting the ability onto him without any choice about it as a free bonus.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Ramsus wrote:Well it doesn't really have to be specifically "Dwarf" so much as "Tordek".

So yeah FK is an option. I'd think We’re Just Good At This Stuff or Herd Mentality would also be acceptable.

@Bronymous: I'd encourage you to take Weather-Crafter cuz duh.... you're a friggin Druid.
Ended up taking We're Good At This Stuff for Perception, because I couldn't think of a second FK beyond "Metalwork".
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Well, you can never go wrong with more Perception.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:55 am

Bronymous, thanks for bringing this to my attention, in this setting those of you who can cast spells (or detect magic in any way, which is all of you besides Tordek) can basically already do what Magical Atunement allows. Go ahead and take something else instead of it. If you wanted to keep that sort of effect you could make it be a FK with one of the options being Spell Detection or such.

I considered letting you just keep it as is an not having the others be able to do that and I think it'd end with you guys being pretty annoyed fairly often.
Edit: Could you make a post or something when you edit Alma? I only happened to randomly notice that you'd done anything at all and was still waiting on you.

Last edited by Ramsus on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:28 am

Bronymous, hello?

So yeah, I suppose what you said in the official racial thing in reply to my question makes sense but your character already can detect magic with their Arcana skill (and I'll probably sometimes have you guys need to roll Perception for spells that are intentionally hidden). So yeah, Magical Attunement does nothing for you. Please pick something else.

Nvm, you already have 7 points of stuff without it. Just remove Magical Attunement then.

7/9, I understand you were probably waiting for my say to go ahead and do whatever. I think we're in the clear now.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:13 am

Well Tordek's supposed to be casual, and attacking a dude on the street for no reason isn't being casual, so honestly I have no idea what to do.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Well, then I guess he goes up to Skaimos. I'll deal with that in a bit then.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Right, anyone object to Tordek breaking out into violence now? I mean, we're already screwed as is.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Thag might? =P

Edit: You might want to let Lynt at least respond first.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Anyone else filling like starting combat? Cause I really feel like starting combat... >.>
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:53 pm

What could go wrong? It's not like you're out in a public street or anything. jocolor
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Yeah I know, it's a bad idea, but it's the answer I think would be easiest right this second.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Ramsus wrote:Thag might? =P

Edit: You might want to let Lynt at least respond first.

Well Thag can suck it

And Lynt was the main obe I wanted to hear from. He's got the most to lose.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Anyone want to add to Skaimos' roll somehow? 25 isn't going to cut it.

I'm a bit up in the air about when I should/shouldn't tell you guys this kind of stuff and exactly how. For now I'll probably give you guys this kind of heads up with it's either A) something rather important or B) you guys clearly have plenty of time to help out in some way.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:12 pm

My pixie's going to add her magic point to that roll...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Noted, ok that's enough then.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Here's hoping we wont need Kindness later on... XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Considering our slower not-everyone around at once format, I'd be fine if someone else wanted to have paid that MP instead if you're really worried about it.

Edit: This is also a good move for our format since it enables us to move faster without me forcing you guys to sacrifice efficiency.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:34 pm

More just refencing the whole thing that happened in Jokers, remember that? But if somebody else wants to spend a magic point in place of mine, I'll go with that idea too.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Save it. I don't have anything that requires the use of a Magic Point, save my virtue, and I doubt Alma will be very far away from Skaimos. Wait for post.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next