Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

+15
Stairc -Dan Felder
Drago765
Sefton
Mind Gamer
Clockeye
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Doc pseudopolis
Zarhon
sunbeam
ValorlordV5
Paper Shadow
Ramsus
ZamuelNow
19 posters

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] - Page 17 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

Post  Sefton Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:11 pm

sunbeam wrote:I think you need this...

Gauntlet of the Gods (created by Paper Shadow) - 15,000 Gold
Weapon
You may use the following combat talent.
[0] Pierce the Heavens - Standard Attack
You must expend a minor action to activate this combat talent. If you do, roll 1d100. If you roll 100, make a speech about the true value of what you have learnt over the adventure, say some kickass one-liner, and then kill all enemies and yourself.
Believe me, I would if I had the dough.

I REGRET NOTHING.

I mean, I did base her off after watching gurren lagann, is that a big problem? I always end up getting different as I learned to play the character, so... >.>
Sefton
Sefton
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] - Page 17 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Seems like a decent enough start but I'm going to give things until at least tomorrow in case anyone else was interested. If accepted, I'll have to figure out the right place to work you in.

You should have 5500 worth of combat gold since you're level 3.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sefton Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Done (More stuff, yay) And aye aye, it's a fair deadline *salutes* Let's wait and see, then
Sefton
Sefton
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Were you guys waiting on me or did you have anything else to discuss about the plan?  Did Gearick have anything to say?

Also, erm...Muse isn't pink. She's snow white which is why Grease said for her to cover herself in mud. I just chose that font since it's noticeable.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:28 am

I specifically worded my post so that either Muse could reply or somebody else could break in. Now we just need someone to do that.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:38 pm

I was more of trying to let y'all figure out what you wanted to do.  A character suggested a plan and the others would have to come to an agreement.  All things noted, there is a bit of a timer considering the others have already been on the island and are already in the temple.

Updated Muse's comments.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Need to stop relying on my e-mails so much.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:49 pm

I only check manually since I don't trust most forum update systems at all. I've seen them fail elsewhere no I never bothered to turn them on here.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Gonna wait until everyone reacts until I post responses to rolls and such. Things will...accelerate...in a bit. Putting Spotlight & Zero, Melisma, and Kegs on autopilot for now.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:15 pm

I hope we don't go into combat right away, I wanna possibly try and do something first...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:22 pm

There's a possibility combat won't happen at all...

*sips tea*
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Well, Tyger, I really have to thank you for bringing up crystals. Grease's thought process here is 100% what went through my head.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:32 pm

BTW, you more or less have access to the non-MP abilities of your non-posting teammates. Figure at some point Spotlight's second blinding charge will be used.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Do we have the least idea how to activate this crystal? Could Kegs just jam it into the Unicorn's horn?
Also, how high up are we? When you say overhang in a banquet hall, that can be taken a number of ways.
EDIT:...Spotlight has a 1/day crazy contraption. We should use that somehow.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:31 am

The crystal is already active. Grease can probably feel it pulling on his electric charge right now. The overhang is about 30 feet off the ground. I will note that with anything done, time (and thus prep time) is a factor.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 am

Things are indeed speeding up.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Question.

Is it easy to tell that Gearick was scanning Grease's crystal? And does that change anything?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:39 pm

*blinks*

Oops, I read that wrong. Edited.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:11 am

If I need a persuasion check to get spotlight to do what I say, got a 25 (w/o Dragon Heart).
Either way, can my attempt at a plan please be put into motion, puppetmaster Zamuel?

https://i.imgur.com/6C8ne6M.png
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:24 am

Bear with me on some things.  Technically, the answer is yes it can be done but it's late and I'm multitasking other stuff.  May be after work tomorrow.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:41 am

I have a question. The unicorn's horn is the focus of their magic, but is it possible for them to manipulate the magic inside of their bodies and move it away from the horn?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:03 pm

With practice, sure. It's been theorized that pegasi and earth ponies channel magic through their wings and hooves respectively. And then there's always external means like potions and magic wands. Funny you should ask that question...
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Actually I just had another idea... Is there a scyring/remote viewing utilty talent?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Arcane Eye - 1/Day
Preparation Time: 30 Seconds
Though a complex process you create an invisible arcane eye. You can move the eye up to a hundred feet away from you, it can fly and it can move through walls. You can see anything the eye can see with a +30 bonus to your perception checks. The eye persists for ten minutes, or until you dismiss it. Detecting the eye’s presence requires a DC 30 Arcana check.

Perceptive Eye
Prerequisite: Arcane Eye
You gain an additional +10 bonus to perception checks made through your Arcane Eye.

Archmage’s Eye
Prerequisite: Arcane Eye, Perceptive Eye
You are considered to have line of effect for the use of utility talents through your Arcane Eye in addition to line of sight - effectively meaning that you can use your utility talents through your Arcane Eye.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:04 pm

So I'll have to use my element instead of magecraft for remote viewing?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next