Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

+14
LoganAura
Fluffy McSparkles
Stairc -Dan Felder
Drago765
SparkImpulse
Clockeye
deonte9109
AProcrastinatingWriter
Quietkal
Xel Unknown
Lapis-Lazily
Ramsus
conantheghost
Copper Rose
18 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 5 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 pm

*grumbles and waits for Mad Nopony's cue*
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 5 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:23 pm

I don't have Skype.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:17 am

unlike what a lot of people believe, Skype is also a text chat thingie.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:38 am

@ Quietkal: do you think you could actually say you set it on fire in your post? I'm trying to get everyone introduced as quickly as possible, and that means only one or two posts each at first. Yours being the first post (not including the opening post), may I ask you to include as much info as possible?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 am

That reminds me do we just jump in with our first post or is there a specific order?
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:46 am

No, no, you misunderstand.

I don't have a Skype because I don't want a Skype.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:58 am

Why not? Why dont you join Skype? Its great. Be part of the collective. Join Us. Joooooin Ussss. Jooooooin Ussssss.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffy McSparkles Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:22 am

deonte9109 wrote:Why not? Why dont you join Skype? Its great. Be part of the collective. Join Us. Joooooin Ussss. Jooooooin Ussssss.
Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 5 Tumblr_lhzr3gjsPK1qccrfuo1_500
Fluffy McSparkles
Fluffy McSparkles
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffy McSparkles Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:23 am

deonte9109 wrote:That reminds me do we just jump in with our first post or is there a specific order?
I call dibs on last...Cause I'm super lazy and have a job and stuffs. I also may or may not have a character sheet that might or might not be a blank page. >.>
Fluffy McSparkles
Fluffy McSparkles
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:26 am

I call dibs on the fifth digit of pi.

...wait...never mind, the first.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:33 am

Copper Rose wrote:I'm hoping this means I worried over nothing?

Anyway, just need 3 more Tons of Fun tables before I'm ready to start the campaign.

And one other thing: other than Goulish Guise and Runeheart, I'm going to need to know where everyone meets the rest of the party (I plan on it starting out following Goulish Guise and Runeheart for an extremely short period, they might just decide to go to a tavern and meet the rest of you there)(yes I pulled this idea from another game I'm in: shameless rip-off). Try to make it as comical as you can possibly think up Very Happy

Order of introduction:
This is what I've got so far.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:35 am

I would love if Androgyny showed up early. She is place-able anywhere, so feel free to just introduce her and I'll make sure she behaves properly mischievous and odd.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:48 am

And lo, there was fire.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:48 am

I put the question mark to indicate that she could show up at absolutely any point, perhaps by being punched out of a bar in a bar fight caused by his flirting?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:58 am

That would be a very fitting entry for her.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffy McSparkles Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:56 am

My character (currently nameless til I come up with a name) has made his bumbling entrance. Yes, that did just happen. No, it's not something that's going to be happening all the time. It's mah home-brew'd flavah text showing that he's unable to control his chaosimism powermajigers correctly. And, yes. He will be like that until later. Both when I finish his sheet and when...I........feel like it.

Also: Mah skype, if anyone cares: utterabsurdity (add me at yer own risk)
Fluffy McSparkles
Fluffy McSparkles
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffy McSparkles Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:01 am

And there was silence in the House of Laughter.
Fluffy McSparkles
Fluffy McSparkles
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Well, a good majority of the party is on skype, so not much reason (except AProc) to post in the OOC
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Speaking of which, my Skype is lapis-lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Wait so is the OOC here or on Skype?
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Looks to be on skype.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Why do that extra step when we have OOC here?

*has to disappear now*
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Mostly just cuase Chatrooms are fun... I don't think this OOC will be "not" used... Just we also got a chatroom for quicker questions to be answered and stuff of that nature... Also for basic solcialing and just chatting...

I don't believe not having a skype account will be a hinderence to playing in this campaign... Or at least I hope it wont. (only Copper Rose can say for sure either way)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Not having a skype account will not be debilitating, it'll just be... annoying, at times.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next