Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

+14
LoganAura
Fluffy McSparkles
Stairc -Dan Felder
Drago765
SparkImpulse
Clockeye
deonte9109
AProcrastinatingWriter
Quietkal
Xel Unknown
Lapis-Lazily
Ramsus
conantheghost
Copper Rose
18 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 7 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

Post  Copper Rose Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Guess what? We have a new player! Played by Jack Silvers, we have Blackberry Cure!
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 7 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Heal should be a 17 not 12... Thanks to Cutie Mark. Also it looks like somehow you got the Tabbletop version for the items.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Copper Rose wrote:Moar Initiative!

...................... 22 = Large Timberwolf
...................... 20 = Timberwolf 1
Moonseeker... = 19 = Timberwolf 6
...................... 18 = Timberwolf 2
...................... 15 = Timberwolf 3
Stargazer...... = 13
...................... 11 = Timberwolf 4
Sugar Rush.... = 10 = Timberwolf 7
........................ 9 = Timberwolf 8
Mad Nopony.... = 8
........................ 3 = Timberwolf 9
........................ 2 = Timberwolf 10

Ghoulish Guise = 1 = Timberwolf 5
(quoting this for easier seeing for the rest of this fight.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:20 am

Welcome to the group, Jack!
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Looking to the future, would the following traits be alright?

Snake Bite
When you deal damage to a creature with an attack, roll a d6. If you roll a 6, the creature becomes Bitten (save ends). A bitten creature is weakened.
Twin Fang
Prerequisite: Snake Bite
You may roll the d6 for Snake Bite twice and take either result.
They're both from Paper Shadow's suggestion expansion (link), with Snake Bite modified so it applies weakened instead of the Poison mechanic, which is also introduced by Paper's combat expansion but I don't want to introduce a new mechanic and it's also not something I'd really want Ghoul to potentially apply. I'm not planning to (potentially) take any of the other traits that build off Snake Bite either.

I'm not going to drop current stuff to take them, so there's probably a good amount of time before we level up and they actually come into play if you need time to think about them.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Welp. That happened.
Still looking for a response on those traits, and since we're now level 3 a response would be nice.
also, would these be acceptable? same source.
Perfected Pointed Stick - 1000 Gold
Weapon
You may reroll all 1s on dice you roll in combat.
Close Quarters Combat Gloves - 500 Gold
Weapon
Everytime you attack, you may pay 2 HP. If you do, your attack gains a +1 bonus to damage.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:13 am

Hmmm. I have envisioned a Zebra Magecraft build that I should like to play... I will put up a sheet soon.

And here is Zacharias!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:02 pm

e.e I got so used to every player in this campaign using skype, I forgot to ever check the OOC in case of new sign ups. Anyway, I'll be sure to bring you in soon (shouldn't be too hard, should it?) in a way that hopefully makes sense IC.

I'm assuming your zebra lives in the Everfree Forest?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Indeed. Although just about anywhere else sufficiently secluded will do if it's more convenient; I'm not fussy.

EDIT: I took a closer look, and two of the traits I took don't quite work the way I thought. I would like to request to bend the wording slightly so that it does:

Level 3: Wicked Grin [Created by Esoterus]
Whenever you subject an enemy to a (save ends) effect, you gain 1d6 temporary hp.

Training Certificate: Persistent Hex
Enemies suffer a -3 penalty to saving throws against (save ends) effects that you bestow.

I would like to change "Enemies" to say "Creatures" so that it works on beneficial Save Ends effects too, please. Of course, it's not a big deal if you'd rather I not; it'd still be a pretty sound decision...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:22 pm

HEY

You shouldn't have entered the IC thread until i very specifically told you to do so! Evil or Very Mad 

*sigh* Crystalite, can you please remove your post from the IC thread and save it for later? I'm trying to run this campaign so that people who go back and read through it at least aren't confused by a sudden random post from a brand new character that has no place, since the plot does enough to confuse all on its own. Me damn it, Twi 
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Oops. I'm sorry - I wanted to be alerted about new posts, but wasn't sure how to do that without a post in the thread...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:55 pm

When you look at any thread, looking at the top, on the righ, just above the first post, there's a little "Actions" link. Click on it, you get a menu, one of which is "Add to Favorites"

That help?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Oh! Okay; duly noted!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Also Crystal if you got a Skype Account feel free to share it with us. Cause that way we can add you to the silly chatroom we sometimes do things in.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Sooo. Looking at the IC thread, I am realizing that we're pretty well removed from the present day... which means - by my head canon - that Magitech (Zach's other side) hasn't been discovered yet, and won't be for quite some time.

Is the current time-line position a temporary condition? Or do I need to modify my character sheet to reflect a lack of Magitech? (I might be modifying it anyways; but the answer to that query will affect the flavors.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 pm

The current timeline position is very permanent, so yeah, you'll probably have to remove all but the most rudimentary of technologies.

Also, most of us are online only periodically, so not being on skype very often would be more than not at all, right?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Or you can reflavor it to be high-magic-golem-ish tech... Just putting that out there.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:12 am

Hey guys! I'm finally back! Unfortunately I can't use Skype but... Hey! I'm back! Time to read some backlog! ...Alot, of backlog.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:32 am

Well most of it isn't important to read fully... Cause you'll return by jumping out of a plothole and be informed IC as well as OOC just what happened. Or that's what I assume would happen. Other then Andro and Sugar being foals at the moment (unless that ware off and I didn't notice) not much you really need to be aware of.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:34 am

Androgyny is a colt until he no longer wants to be a colt, but Sugar Rush is a permacolt.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 am

Really he's fully stuck a colt until he ages naturally?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:26 am

Copper Rose wrote:The current timeline position is very permanent, so yeah, you'll probably have to remove all but the most rudimentary of technologies.

Also, most of us are online only periodically, so not being on skype very often would be more than not at all, right?

I will edit my sheet, then. I will probably go for an Evolved Companion. Might alter my arrangement of Attributes and Training as well.

As for the Companion... I'll introduce him at the right time. I haven't figured out the exact nature of it, yet.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:40 am

Oh okay cool.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:59 am

But I've got nothing to do so I'm gonna read some backlog anyways. Razz
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:28 am

...Is it bad that I'm quite anxious to get back into the campaign?
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next