Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

+14
LoganAura
Fluffy McSparkles
Stairc -Dan Felder
Drago765
SparkImpulse
Clockeye
deonte9109
AProcrastinatingWriter
Quietkal
Xel Unknown
Lapis-Lazily
Ramsus
conantheghost
Copper Rose
18 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 12 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

Post  Crystalite Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:48 am

Do it. I dare you.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 12 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

Post  Clockeye Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:20 pm

I... Was actually wondering if they could become things like somewhat magical items butokay...
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:39 pm

So how big are these orbs?...
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Copper Rose wrote:The guard does a half-bow, in a sort of compromise, then goes into the room where Zacharias earlier found such items, and pulls out a crate of strange, colorless but entirely solid orbs, of varying sizes, from small marble to bowling ball.
Somewhat magical items such as...?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:37 am

HEY

Don't forget to actually say exactly how many orbs (and what sizes) of orbs you are grabbing! Once everypony leaves the room, then timeskip will happen, but not until then.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:06 am

List of who has what so far for Orbs:
Runeheart 3,4
Mad Nopony 4,4,5
Zacharias 2,3
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:57 am

Quietkal wrote:Ghoul abjectly grabs a hoof full before continuing to loathfully stare at...everything really.
Take a 1, 1, 1, and 2 for a total of 5.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Oh. Sorry, guess I missed that one.
List of who has what so far for Orbs:
Runeheart 3,4
Mad Nopony 4,4,5
Zacharias 2,3
Ghoulish Guise 1,1,1,2
Sugar Rush 5,5,5
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Wait why is Lapis a new character? And why do we have a new player in our party? And why is no-one telling me these things before I have to ask these questions?
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:51 pm

Because you're no longer in the Skype chat
That's why

the new player is an irl friend of mine, and Lapis felt that Androgyny was no longer a fulfilling character
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Can you believe we went almost ten pages without a comment from Navi? Unbelievable. Well, I've fixed that now.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:35 am

Worked my way up to ninety on my Tons of Fun table by the way.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:53 am

Sorry Clockeye, we'd tried to keep you in the loop, just kinda forgot I guess. >.>
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Is anyone going to post?
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:05 am

I'm waiting for Copper to get back from vacation so Ghoul can move on with the plot, and then you guys can follow along or play with the puppy or something.
So no I personally don't plan a post unless you're particularly keen on engaging Ghoul, though fair warning he's not gonna be into talking. Or doing anything other than finding out why luna went weird as rapidly as possible.
That sounds grumpy or snarky, but it's not. Honest. =.=
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:51 pm

Wait Copper's on vacation? ...Dangit guys! You need to tell me about these things!
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:58 pm

She gets back on Monday.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:01 pm

She posted it on the forums in a new thread, not specifically told any of us. (post)
Copper Rose wrote:Giving a heads-up now so that people don't freak out when I'm suddenly not here, but I'm going to be in Washington DC for the first 7 days of April, and will logically be unable to post. Sorry to those players of my games that just recently picked up again, but to the DMs of games I'm in, feel free to make my characters NPCs during that time.

To clarify, I will be gone from April 1st thru April 7th.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:21 am

Oh okay, She still could have left a link here but whatever.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Hey, guess what I'm going to this campaign? I'm editing it! For more details, go here! Also, adding that PiPs are not lost when going below 0 HP, if everyone decides we should go with my final suggestion for extra-extra HP becoming PiPs.

[4:48:14 PM] Nathaniel(sunbeam): So just no max hp, fatal damage and everything that comes with it, and potentially an overheal mechanism?
[4:48:34 PM] Copper Rose: pretty much
[4:49:19 PM] Copper Rose: but you'd have to get some seriously good healing rolls, because I'll probably make it so that added PiPs can be no more than FD taken away
[4:52:59 PM] Copper Rose: what I said still stands though
[4:54:10 PM] Copper Rose: so that we don't end up with players heal-spamming so that they get extra PiPs next combat
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Okay, I get it, Thanks for putting that there for me by the way.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Okay.

Now where is this danger you promised us?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Copper, I'm pretty sure we're waiting on you. So...you know. Whenever you'd like to initiate combat.
Unless the line about this route being dangerous was actually a misdirect or based on the fact that timberwolves were on it and they're now puppies.

Last edited by Quietkal on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:01 pm

And if the danger isn't an issue anymore... Then we'll love to move forward to the Zebra meeting.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Oh. Sorry, I'm not sure what I was waiting for. I'll get to... it.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next