Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

+9
Deathstorm50
tygerburningbright
Whiteeyes
deonte9109
Fury of the Tempest
Lapis-Lazily
mjh6
Colter Bolt
ZamuelNow
13 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 10 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:54 am

The current area you're in is about 20 ft high.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 10 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Which of the two get the extra standard? Both Diamond Dust and Silver Night are mentioned while Pincer is you and an ally. Gonna go ahead and post the enemy turn since it's non attacking and the attack can be done afterwards.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Diamond got the energy - pincer, while Silver got the heal. Sorry for the mistake.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:17 am

Due to the amount of damage on both sides, the fact that most had been knocked out, and the fact that they weren't going to send another wave, I decided to end the battle. It managed to hit the point of inevitability so there was no point in dragging it out.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:20 am

Colter Bolt wrote:Ancient barely registers the Princess' words as he continues to investigate the pedestal, focusing in on the insets.

Rolls? Something specific he's looking for? Any thoughts running through his head?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Attempting to collect a list of my own quirks as a GM across my campaigns. Figured it might be of use to keep on the same page. Mostly updated but I need to comb back through my campaigns to see if I said something that needs to be added to this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kKoLy-7p4MZ0IIp195w6TZQ7Y5rfRKco77BneebsgkU/

While I need to shift/accelerate some things in the background, for the current moment the ball is in the player's court.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Uh, Zamuel? I can't see what's in the link? It says I need permission...
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Fixed. *sigh* And making documents viewable is usually the first thing I do.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:13 am

Ok, what I would like to do now is use Advanced Telekinesis to lift up the crystal pony, and hold him in place, but two things first:

1. Can I lift living things with this talent?
2.I think a single crystal pony weighs less than 200 lbs, but would like to check first.

And I guess if there are any other problems, I'd like to know that too.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:32 am

I'll allow it since he's in a groggy state and it's a skill with finite use. Someone wide awake would get a chance to try to fight against it and obviously a willing ally would be fine with you picking them up.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Note just going to walk back to the castle

also someone needs to poke colter...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:15 am

I've been contemplating something for most of my campaigns but I'll ask here first. What would your opinion be of using a slightly adjusted skill system?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:35 pm

elaborate please
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:55 pm

Hey guys, life has given me a brief reprieve from lately happenings and I believe myself in a condition to be posting again, if less frequently than the beginning. So what's this about an adjusted skill system?
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:49 am

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LbbNBEvj2qi9Ius_plmp-qEu9rmR2x3UICtt4rCqiGs/edit

I think the most major parts of the base were from a discussion with Pingcode but some of the overall theory is cobbled together from various discussions and suggestions about revamping the skills. I think this proposal fills more gaps and also would do a better job at representing the Mane 6.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:11 am

I approve of this set of skills. It has less overlap between skills, the refined skills make more sense in most contexts, and the ability to spread your points out between the skills rather than the overarching attribute appears far more sensible to me. Very good.
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:21 am

mjh6 wrote:Since, like Dust said, he'd running out of time, next Persuasion check you guys make, I'm willing to bust out a Generosity.
If I can do that while still holding her up

Sure, makes sense.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:43 am

As far as the alternate abilities doc goes, how do cutie marks and training apply to that? Do they not exist for this?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:50 am

They would still apply. Cutie marks would get one of two options. Either a +5 to a set skill like it is now or they can be treated like a Freaky Knowledge for a single category/concept. Either could trigger a Spectacular Success/cutie mark critical.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:43 am

...did anyone else have any comments on it?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:55 am

Was anyone following up on the interrogation? Or Serene Blue's offer?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:26 am

I felt like Dust wouldn't be confident enough to follow up (plus he's kinda distracted by the magic he's been doing) so I was waiting for Sky or Silver to respond first.

As for the new system, it sounds interesting, and if everybody wants to do it, I'm down with it too.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:58 am

I'm fine with implementing the new skills. I was kinda hoping Sky would cut into the interrogation at this point, it seemed like a good time for it. I'll keep going though, if he doesn't want to.
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:06 pm

has anyone seen colter?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:57 pm

I guess I can bug him but I wish this wasn't such a consistent habit.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next