Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

+9
Deathstorm50
tygerburningbright
Whiteeyes
deonte9109
Fury of the Tempest
Lapis-Lazily
mjh6
Colter Bolt
ZamuelNow
13 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 11 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:56 am

Odd, I never clarified what kind of pony Night Shine is. I always defined her through personality than ability but that's a bit of a mental quirk. Well then, it seems pegasus is bestasus.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 11 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:06 pm

Across all of my campaigns I'm making access to all 8 of your combat talents default, thus rendering Spellbook obsolete.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:19 am

Can I freely add in that say... some pegasi (as they came across as the most Warlike during the Heart's Warming Eve story) tried to do what these Crystal Ponies did now?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:33 pm

While campaign and show canons don't fully line up, I think I'll keep that. Though NPC reactions can vary to such a thing.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Just checking, the scroll Steel Lance gave Dust would work in the cave, right?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Yes. I'll throw curve balls at you guys but not like that.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:17 pm

question what time of day is it currently?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Early afternoon.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:59 pm

I'm sorry I've been a little inactive. School projects forced my hand. Back now, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:01 am

mjh6 wrote:
What kind of check would I need to make to figure out what the "ginger and seawater" thing is? Is there a check I can make?

DC 25 History. You'd either have encountered it before or read about it.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:41 am

Ok, rolling History check
6+6=12
Yeah, nope
Anyone elsewant a go?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:02 am

quick question does the castle has some sort of archives or library?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:52 am

tygerburningbright wrote:quick question does the castle has some sort of archives or library?

But of course.

mjh6 wrote:So, how much does a crystal pony weight? By my count, I think we knocked out 6 ponies. That means if I spend my magic point to up the weight I can carry to 1000 lbs, the ponies would need to have and average weight of about 166 lbs. Of course, that changes if I'm wrong about how many ponies are unconscious. Also, would I need to make another check to try doing this with the cave filling up with the weird gas?

Didn't quite plan for this.  The vagueness of pony size and weight makes some things a little difficult to figure.  As medium creatures, I'll rule that they are less than 200 pounds and opt that 175 lbs works well enough since it leaves breathing room for larger and smaller ponies.  Such things are general averages as opposed to specifics anyways.  Thus some assistance will be needed but nothing the group can't handle.  As far as future Endurance checks, those will come in time...
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 pm

edited post to have Dust respond to Sky Wolf's question
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Is the wall physical ie. something Dust can use Weaken Substance on?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 pm

*blinks*

Didn't realize he had that. While magical in nature, this is physically tangible so Weaken Substance is fully viable.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:40 am

Trying to give Deathstorm a chance but I may advance things. In a similar vein, I may advance things with Terra if she doesn't have any specific questions for Night Shine, though posts have been made much sooner on that plot point and it's not holding up other players.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"I would guess its something to do with their plans." Sky Wolf said, coming over to also investigate the map, wondering if he might be able to see any pattern, small notes or extra information placed onto the map that may give them more information into what exactly the group was up to.

Perception:

I know you meant Perception 29 but would be funny with all of the blinds being tossed around during the battle.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(Are they near Bailtmare by any chance?)

Yes. The cave the guard sent Sky Wolf, Diamond Dust, and Silver Night to investigate is in a forest outside of Baltimare.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:10 pm

That crit sorta changes things. Have to wait to respond after work.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Me damn it, Twi  That...was supposed to be metal. My how typos change things. I think I'll roll with it though.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Ah, that would make more sense. I was wondering how I was supposed to visualize a mental corridor. Is it entirely lined with grey matter, or do the walls have that odd nonexistent-yet-obviously-there quality objects in dreams have? Somehow I think this event has become infinitely more interesting, if we're rolling with mental.

Also the mental image I have of Silver disappearing in a rainbow flash of lightning, and Sky Wolf just moving on, all 'I don't have time for this crap,' is making me laugh so hard right now.
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:29 pm

For the record, Dust is gonna let Lance look at the note first, so don't hold up for him.

On a completely different not, something has been in my thoughts for a while. I know Sky wolf doesn't have a cutie mark in terms of game play, but does he have one physically? You know, in character does he have a cosmetic mark like everyone else, even if it doesn't provide bonuses? Or is he a blank flank? Don't mean to pry, but with this talk of cutie marks engraved on figurines, it's had me wondering.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Well... on the one hand, it seems it would make sense for him to have an eye cutie mark... on the other through... he might be good at sight, but I don't feel like THAT is his special talent. Its more like... a secondary talent for his special talent.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:02 pm

It could be something else. Maybe something involving healing? (throwing out ideas)
Besides, Silver's cutie mark is an eye.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next