Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

+9
Deathstorm50
tygerburningbright
Whiteeyes
deonte9109
Fury of the Tempest
Lapis-Lazily
mjh6
Colter Bolt
ZamuelNow
13 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 16 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Sky Wolf didn't disrespect her though... he didn't recognize, and when he did, was respectful to her.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 16 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:37 pm

While I got a bit of a vibe of annoyance, that's the very thing. It's really not enough to be a big issue. As said, it's a hard pick right now since I'm not taking combat builds into account. Things should hopefully shift soon.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Yes, hopefully, now that we are together...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Can we hear Princess Rosepatch?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:47 pm

Also, you're all Level 3. Seems like a solid enough plot milestone.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:52 pm

History check to recognize the name, Princess Rosepatch

1d20+9 = 16
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:52 pm

mjh6 wrote:Can we hear Princess Rosepatch?

Shimmer Wishes and Sky Wolf currently can't while everyone else can.  Those who can are specifically due to interaction with parts of Horsetron or just overall symbiotic proximity.

Her name shouldn't be that obscure now that her name is known. I can see that as being enough to know who it is.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:56 pm

She was the Princess that fought against Tirek, right? When Horsetron last appeared?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Yes. 1000 years ago.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:58 pm

So...

Level 3.

You know what that means

(pause for dramatic effect)

BOONS!

Duh Dun Duh!
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Well, I hope all the posting that's happened whilst I was working on my post, hasn't ruined it...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:09 pm

mjh6 wrote:So...

Level 3.

You know what that means

(pause for dramatic effect)

BOONS!

Duh Dun Duh!

Huh, forgot about that. I'm currently using a modified version of the boon list for my campaigns. I may make minor delays of their delivery so that it properly fit storywise for a few.

Also, you guys wanted to switch to the new skills, right?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:19 pm

I like Team Awesome... and yes, new skills would be nice.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:24 pm

Quick question: can Perfect Focus combo with Soldier's Armor and Who's the Tank for resist 6 for one turn?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Repost them.  Off the top of my head, I think these are multiple stacking sets but go ahead and post them here for reference.  Multitasking right now.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:35 pm

[+2] Perfect Focus - Standard Utility
You gain resist 3 until the end of your next turn. At the start of your next turn, if you have not taken damage since you last used this ability, you gain 2 more energy.

Who’s The Tank?
You may equip two sets of armor instead of one. When you have resistance from another source, you may increase that resistance by 1.

Soldier’s Armor - 1500 Gold [Created by Xel Unknown and Ramsus]
Armor
You have Resist 2 while you have temporary HP. If you already have Resist from another source, you may increase that Resist by 2

I don't know about Team Awesome, since it's simply a more powerful version of something Diamond Dust already has, and a weaker version of what Sky Wolf already has. I actually kinda like the idea of finding a way to get a body for Princess Rosepatch so she can have the Assistant templet, (although calling her an assistant feels wrong, and it may go against what Zamuel wants to do with her). Ultimately, I'm open to suggestions
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Yeah, that stacks.

mjh6 wrote:I actually kinda like the idea of finding a way to get a body for Princess Rosepatch so she can have the Assistant templet, (although calling her an assistant feels wrong, and it may go against what Zamuel wants to do with her).  Ultimately, I'm open to suggestions

Gurk! IT'S ALIVE!  IT'S ALIVE!!! Gurk! 

The problem is the degree of body swappage needed.  The group isn't exactly necromantic.

Cheerilee Derp Also, it would make bugging tyger more difficult.  I will say, it's not 100% off the table for a future date.  Plus, she's not the only viable Assistant candidate.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:09 pm

I was thinking less necro and more magiteck robot. I just really like Princess Rosepatch, and would like to give her a way to be more active. But, really, it depends on what you and the rest of the group think.

Great! In that case, swapping out Guarded Stance for Perfect Focus, as well as swapping Vengeance is Mine out for Punishing Blow. Taking Who's the Tank as my trait, ans buying Lifebound armor ( because why choose between resist and regen when you can have both?) and Ring of Resiliance
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:38 pm

wait a sec whats this talk about the using the new skills?

also awesome or assistant for the boon would be nice...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:56 pm

Some have expressed interest in using the new skills & defenses. We would still be using the current Abilities. If you have objections, definitely speak up.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:35 pm

I don't really trust my self not to min-max in the new skill layout but other than that ambivalent...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Oddly, that doesn't scare me like it probably should. I want to see what the weaknesses still are. Plus, it's an already established character so I figure a few limits will happen by default.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Made an edit to my last post in the IC thread. Posting in case it's not noticed.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 am

Ok I tried to set up my skills with the new set up and found that well overall it would be significantly weaker. I had to greatly lower most of my stats in order to keep the stats that I want to be good at at their previous levels...

Changing from ambivalent to opposed.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:32 am

Well. Level 1 is meant to have a lower level of power in Wanderlust than Ponytales.

Did you take into account the +1 to all skills each time we level up? That is, assuming that we are using that if we have the old skills.

I did the same... and admittedly, if I added my Applejack-of-trades bonus and the level up bonus, the skills just about equal to what we had previously. So, I can understand the difficulty of swapping to the news Skill if the Skills are limited to 50. I think having it be around 60-65 would be stronger.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next