Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

+9
Deathstorm50
tygerburningbright
Whiteeyes
deonte9109
Fury of the Tempest
Lapis-Lazily
mjh6
Colter Bolt
ZamuelNow
13 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 18 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:00 am

Out of random curiosity, I'm curious to why the shift.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 18 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  Dr Blight Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:53 am

mostly to not have a three-way split. But also partially because I realized we don't have any non-giant robot companions and an assistant could be useful.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:39 pm

question what time is it right now? I forget/ didn't see...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Considering the passage of time due to travel it's afternoon.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:40 pm

mjh6 wrote:"I know, I know sir."

"Ma'am".
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:57 pm

edited  Smile 
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:47 am

I have been given permission to do things!   Big Smiles, Sweetie 
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:51 pm

So have we come to any decision regarding our boon? I don't think colter's voted yet...
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:58 am

Sorry. Been out of it. Also, as far as boon, I don't know. I guess the Companion or whatever it's called. Assistant.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Dr Blight wrote:By pegasus did you mean Eclair or some other pony?

Somepony else.

EDIT: ELABORATION

The earth pony and pegasus are named Spark Rose and Serene Blue, respectively.  Along with Risk Burst, they are the ladies of the royal court.

-Terra knows exactly who all three are and would immediately recognize their voices, even though she can't see them
-Diamond Dust knows who they are due to his status as a former guard and should recognize their voices
-Ancient Record has met all three at least once in the campaign
-Eclair would only vaguely know of them in passing though she might have encountered Spark Rose directly
-I need to reread to see if the party has met any of them to see if Sky Wolf has met them.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:24 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:-I need to reread to see if the party has met any of them to see if Sky Wolf has met them.

Ummmm... that statmenet doesn't seem right. I think its meant to be
-I need to reread to see if Sky Wolf has met them.
On which, bit of advice... unless they travel away from Canterlot in an often basis, its unlikely for Sky Wolf to have met them.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:39 pm

The wording is a little weird but not 100% incorrect. Sky Wolf would not have met them on his own but I was trying to remember if one of them interacted with the group as they initially arrived to the castle. Pretty sure they didn't but wanted to make sure since Risk Burst has gotten the most "screen time" out of the three. At the least, he would notice that Risk Burst was the one who summoned Terra to look at the painting though he wouldn't know names.

On a separate note, Terra and Diamond Dust know who Alte Antiquus is and Ancient Record has briefly met him.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Well...I think that's the first time I've seen a crit "be nice to the grieving spirit".
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:04 pm

somedays I forget that I have that adept thing...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:04 pm

double post

made an edit...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:46 pm

So...here's my gameplan.  "Tomorrow" in-game is the big speech.  Mostly trying to get things closed out for the day in order to lead into it.  However, it's easily noted that I'm setting up plot points and allowing players to follow those leads.  My question is, what do you guys currently intend to do?  The speech itself is the arc closer so if I don't botch my numbers, things should be 'big'.  Adding onto that, I'm planning to make the campaign split into three chapters and this will be first chapter's closer.  I do know there's an issue of needing more giant robots in the giant robot campaign but that should be addressed soon and finally resolved slightly later.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

I want to see how much castle exploring I can do before the speech tomorrow. I'm also interested to see if its been decided who would be the leader of the group.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:I'm also interested to see if its been decided who would be the leader of the group.

"Tomorrow" will officially decide that.

Last edited by ZamuelNow on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Dust getting blinded makes hi usefulness limited, and there isn't much he wants to do other than stay out of everybody's way. If someone needs help, hell do what he can, bu tfor now, he just wants to find somewhere to wait to get his vision back, then rest and prepare for the speech "tomorrow"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:05 am

has anyone seen Tyger? I'm waiting for Terra to answer if she wants anything, otherwise the only thing I can think to post is "Eclair stands there waiting awkwardly"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:23 pm

I'm actually more curious about Fury. If tyger doesn't post, I can assume Terra's not hungry. Sky Wolf was explicitly trying to pursue a lead and was seeking out Ancient Record to assist with it. It's easier for me to time skip but I'm trying to leave this window open.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:26 pm

Sorry, busy few days. I'll post tomorrow.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:27 am

been sick last week or so sorry about that. Will post soon.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Considering that the Assistant was the majority boon choice, what were you wanting the abilities to be? I figured out a way to pull it off if Princess Rosepatch is still the primary assistant candidate.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Yay!

So, for abilities, I was thinking we'd want to get something we don't have, and possibly something Crystal pony-ish. My initial suggestion is Illuminate +Light of the Summer Sun

We also need to consider what skill we want to be our 15.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next