Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game] Satisfying Values

+3
Drago765
Xel Unknown
conantheghost
7 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

[Game] Satisfying Values Empty [Game] Satisfying Values

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:10 am

Across the world, six humans log into a new game at the same time. They select races for their avatars-cute little ponies-and personalize their coloration, hair, even their specific biometrics, then enter a loading screen. Through a little fiddling on the part of a not impartial watcher, they all exit the screen at the same time. They all enter the world of Equestria simultaneously, and even in the same place.

A small mountain meadow gains six new inhabitants in the space of a millisecond. An entire world generated just for them, this is their Shard. It is separated from all other instances of Equestria by a thin line of code and their own values. Inside of it there can be just about anything. Limitless exploration, fantastic intrigue, interesting lore and so much beyond that.

And apparently, 5 other schmucks who are also doing random things as they figure out the game controls.

Last edited by conantheghost on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

[Game] Satisfying Values Empty Re: [Game] Satisfying Values

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:16 am

"Mmm... Can't wait to get to the combat system... See if it really plays as much like that Pony Tale's table-top build... Then again... Would need some allies to best test it." The Blue Earth Pony muses to himself... Becasue his player hasn't realized that the the game worked talking by mic not by texting...

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:20 am

"Ah, a brand new world full of things to learn! I wonder how expansive the games lore is..." The dark blue Unicorn said to himself, eagerly looking around at the new world stretched out before him.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:33 am

The white pegasus with an earring in its ear promptly spreads his wings.... Or tries to at least. "Drat, I'm going to need to find a way to make these things move without making some fake ones..." The pegasus pauses, glancing at the others with a small grin, "Heyo! Didn't think I'd meet anyone else too soon. Thought there'd be some sort of tutorial level or something before we got onto the big stuff." he trots over- happy that it was easy to do that and does a small bow. "Name's Mic! Always good to socialize online. Fuuuuuun Times~" The pegasus somehow makes his muzzle into a cat-like smile.
---
Offline, the musician muses and checks a couple of color options on the Derpy-Hooves-Designed Ponypad.
Color Test Below:
cc33ff:   Mic Aura
Or
339933:   Mic Aura
----
Looking at the two colors for a moment, the avatar in the game rubs his chin as the musician does the same before nodding. "Right, Purple it is. Always my favorite color."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:48 am

{Strange teeth. Hooves.} Lena flaps her wings, gradually lifting off into a gentle hover. {Wings too. But why do I sound like a horse?}

Valk turns her head to the other newcomers, switching to English after the other pony started speaking.

"Øh! Hallå! I'm Lena, but everypøny-" The pegasus pauses for a second, and frowns, "Everypøn- everypøny- argh. Pleased tø meet yøu!" she says, landing to greet the others.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:54 am

Mic stares at the other pegasus, chuckling. "Hey, how are you doing that? Wait, I'm using a weird virtual reality chair not a pad, so I doubt somepon- oh heh, I'm doing it too- somepony would be able to help"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:58 am

"Hm? Oh hello there!" The blue unicorn said, turning to face the others. "This automatic voice recognition makes it much easier to speak... Anyways, pleased to meet you all!
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

[Game] Satisfying Values Empty Drago that .gif sig is annoying

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:08 am

Well, well, well. A dusky purple box with a star, some clever modding out by a to run the community, and he wouldn't need to worry about fingers in the way of the screen. Tablet games, pah. Nothing a jerry-rigged double webcam setup can't fix. Blah blah blah, username and password, blah blah license agreement, blah blah immortal soul, blah blah blah... Log in. There we go!

Trippy colours.

Picture of Pony:
Now, here we are! Ready to explore! "Ahem, ahem. Testing? Wow, this is a weird voice. Testing? Testing. Well, got some range to it.   ♪Testing my love for you~ ♥."

The pink pegasus turns to look at the others as they begin to speak. "Oh... Hello! Are you NPCs or PCs?"
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:10 am

"I'm a PC, though I don't know if I can vouch for the others..." In saying that he looked around and wondered if they were, in fact, NPCs.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:15 am

APC starts to trying to find the text system to have his pony start speaking. Only to get upset when he can't find such a feature. "Hey, where's the <frosting> textbox thingie..." The Earth Pony states, then APC realized that the pony spoke on it's own... "Oh... Silly me... The game uses a mic feature not text... Intersting choice for that "bleep" option the game picks.... And I gotta remember that this thing will pick up basically everything I say.... I must look so stupid.... And so out of character.... Bunking Tartarus...."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:18 am

"Well, good to meet you, I'm..." The pegasus stops, and does a slight head-tilt in a 'still learning the gestures' manner.

"...Apparently I need to make a name for myself." She half-jokes.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:24 am

"You can call this pony Question Mark... It's what I named him when I built him in the pony tales tabletop RPG system..." The Blue Earth Pony in a Vest states, not caring cause he's clearly with fellow Player Charcters... So he didn't care much how he kept acting so OOC.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:29 am

"As I said, Mic is the name! Well not the ponies but my own. ~And that's Mic with a C, not with a Kay-Ee, and I hope that we can be friends you see~" The large, slightly bulky pegasus trotted in a bit of a two-step dance as he sang that out with a smirk.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:39 am

A text box appears above Jackson's head which reads:

No such box appears over Mic's head or Alexander's head, and it disappears quickly.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:42 am

"I'm a Mac, myself," replies Valks, fwoomphing out her wings in a shrug. "And it's pretty easy, yøu just sort of flap them and take off. It's pretty easy, they've gøt a løt øf strength in them."

Valkyrie takes to the wing again at the singing.

"Øh, yøu can call me Valkyrie! It's my cällsign, I suppøse."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:44 am

"Well, it seems that we aren't allowed to tell our personal information. That's going to make communicating a bit difficult, considering our characters don't have names..." The blue unicorn mused.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:48 am

The pegasus glares at the text box, grumbling quietly. "Hmf. Probably will tell us off if we go by the names, even though mine is a pseudonym." He sighs and rubs his temple. "Well then..." he glances around. "Probably should see if there's a tutorial or something around. They have those in this sort of thing right? For new players?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:52 am

"Oh right! I forgot that we all get our names and cutie marks after we do the tutorial!" He chuckled a bit. "I guess my mind just started racing once I got in."
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:55 am

"Guess the system just wants us to try playing In-Character.... Well then... I do warn you game world... Question Mark is not a normal pony..." Question Mark states, then his voice changes slightly, into a more crazy sounding tone. "FOR I AM QUESTION MARK, EQUESTRIA WILL DESDEND INTO MADNESS WITH ME! Or not... I don't really care, as long as I get my "happy-go-fun-times" or as everypony else calls it: COMBAT. I'm coo... And a non-threat to the endless realms..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:56 am

"So seek out some sort of silly subplot for our sorority to sequester to?" The pink pegasus alliteratively asks alertly.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:07 am

At the mention of "silly subplot," the PCs hear a voice come from a ways away. "Ahoy! What are you guys doing way out here?!" An earth pony skids down the steep hill on the side wearing a safety harness. "You ponies don't look nearly prepared for adventuring out in wilderness like this," he says as he approaches. "I'm Bungie Jump, nice to meet you."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:10 am

The white pegasus looks at his vest, patting it slightly and trying to think of how to access his inventory. "There's a chance we look a lot less prepared than we actually are Bungie." His shoulders lift and the pegasus's mouth moves into a slight smirk of pride.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:13 am

Bungie takes a look at both sides of the white pegasus. "Um, nope, you don't look you have much of anything on you. Oh hey, you don't have a cutie mark?"
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:14 am

An off-white unicorn with green and pink mane walks up to the group of ponies. "Um... hi. Sorry it took so long, I had to configure the outside before I could play. What's going on?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:16 am

"Oh we're just here, because by the will of existence we all just appeared out of the blue... Just for you to come and assist us." Question Mark comments. "So then... If you think we aren't ready for this stuff... Why not help us get prepared for the horrors that await us?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next