Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Laughter

+7
AProcrastinatingWriter
deonte9109
Xel Unknown
Lapis-Lazily
Clockeye
Quietkal
Copper Rose
11 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Infinite Laughter - Page 9 Empty Re: Infinite Laughter

Post  deonte9109 Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:21 am

"From what I gathered, she meant we should talk to our "passengers" as far as what they want to do then a brief dialogue about her abilities which by the sound of it many of us have and more than likely caused us to get into the situation we are in now."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:27 am

"That's normal I think... Sometimes Joker-Ponies just ramble about stuff that don't make any sense at all with what they say. But there was logic behind that last ramble I did.... Or I swear there was..." Mad Nonpony mused as she goes into a deep thinking stance then looks to Sugar's comment. "Yes... That was basically what I said or tried to say at least. This was... Mostly my fault, kinda... And not sure the full fallout of what my Improbability did I must admit."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:34 am

"Lass, I gotta admit, nuthin' you say makes a lick a' sense t' me, Androgyny says with a confused look on his face.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Maddie smiles with pride to Androgyny's comment. Then she heads out back down to chat with the Crossdressers... Trying to get a feel for how deep their changes were and how they were holding up... Also maybe allowing them to vent any anger they might had towards herself for having unintentionally having done this to begin with.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:21 pm

When Mad Nopony walks out of the bridge, she finds a mare talking to the group of crossdressers, generally calming them down. When the mare notices Maddie, she looks at her expectantly, which in turn causes all the crossdressers to look in her direction, if they aren't busy tending to wounds.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Ghoul sits down and addresses the pilot. "Aigh then, since tha' one's takin' care of tha', where're we 'eaded? Prefrably somewheres we can refill on drinkables."
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 pm

"Hy already told hyou, ve are going to Canterlot so Hy can recower Zose Hy can of my old crev. Hy am not going to be alloving any more alchohol on board zis ship, since not only is a drunken crev extremely dangerous, but Hy don't vant ewen ze possibility to exist zat my tvins could find zeir vay to it. If ze vant some alcohol, zen hyou vill hawe to stay in Canterlot for it. Understand?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:38 pm

"Hello... Again... You, might... Recall this voice from the mid-teleport void we all existed in no that long ago." Maddie starts with unsure if what she was doing was really the best move, but really disliking any other options the Joker-Brain of her's could think up at this one moment in time.. "I'm here to both inform you all we are heading to Canterlot... Also... I wish to ask each of of you how you are doing."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Ghoul gives an overly dramatic sigh and drops the accent. "Not in any lasting sense. When are we arriving there then?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 pm

"We already knew we were going to Canterlot, Brass up there talked to the captain about it." "Except for those seriously injured by our friends and family, we're doing just peachy!" "I never thought that Discord would continue to plague us, even after he was sealed away by the Princesses!" "Being a Stripper is surprisingly fun!" "Well, at least crossdressing won't get in the way of putting out fires!" "I like trains."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Vell, ve only have about 15 more minutes until ve get zere, so please try to behawe until zen?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Copper Rose wrote:"Vell, ve only have about 15 more minutes until ve get zere, so please try to behawe until zen?"
Ghoul lets out another overly dramatic sigh and walks off. He stops in the foyer to watch the collared pony talk with the crowd.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:41 pm

"But I like being....nawwwwwty. Besides is there any way I can convince you to at least allow a meager amount of sweet wine aboard. It doesnt have to be a lot but I'm sure you can agree that some liquor here and there is good for morale and relaxation." Sugar finishes as suavely as he could.
Persuasion:
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Copper Rose wrote:"We already knew we were going to Canterlot, Brass up there talked to the captain about it." "Except for those seriously injured by our friends and family, we're doing just peachy!" "I never thought that Discord would continue to plague us, even after he was sealed away by the Princesses!" "Being a Stripper is surprisingly fun!" "Well, at least crossdressing won't get in the way of putting out fires!" "I like trains."
Maddie takes in the words from the crowd... She tries to head to talk with the Depressed sounding pony first and formost, making a note to chat with that other pony that seemed to be talking to others trying to keep them semi-sane at the moment. "I'm... Sorry... I allowed Discord to do this stuff though me and my powers..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:22 am

If there were any eyes not previously on the green joker pony, they are now piercing holes into her skull. "You... what?" A purple earth pony stands up, mascara smeared by his tears. "We were attacked by our own families and friends. If we knew somepony and they weren't attacking us, they were being attacked by their family and friends. We suffered countless years under Discord's tyranny, never knowing what to expect, and just as we think we've found normalcy and peace, you decide to go and release some chaos, just enough to make all of Fillydelphia think we are the ones who hold the remnants of chaos. You know what happens to those with remnants of chaos inside of them? They get killed. They get killed so that they don't spread the chaos, so that they don't release Discord from his Granite Tomb." As he speaks, the stallion takes slow steps toward Mad Nopony, fire in his eyes. "You ruined our lives. You took everything from us, and I only have one question for you: WHY!?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotstick sighs. "If hyou vant it zat bad, zen hyou can get it hyourself, vith hyour own money." A beeping comes from the table in front of the window, accompanied by a little flashing yellow light, and she gets to work pushing buttons and levers, though not as furiously as when she called them onto the bridge.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:29 am

"It, was, an, accident." Said Runeheart, suddenly next to the pony asking his friend looking at them like he was about to rip them apart if they got any closer. "None of us meant for this to happen. Now back off."
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:32 am

"I didn't do it by choice... My powers were just acting up like that, I don't know why it did, I don't understand how it did. It just happened by it's own... I can't always control it... That was something I know Discord took form me..." Mad Nopony adds. "And I know all too well about Discord's horrors... He loved to use me as one of his favorite little playtoy... While I tried to fight him with every bit of my being... Only to fail, time and time again. And even now it seems I'm still just playing the fool to Discord's games..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:42 am

Ghoul lays down and shuts his eyes, oddly not worried by this event. He mutters "You guys got this one," as he curls up and tries to drift to sleep.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:51 am

The stallion does a double-take of Runeheart, then turns back to Mad Nopony, keeping an eye on Runeheart. "I... I am sorry for snapping at you like that. I didn't realize..." He trails off, then just goes back to the corner he was in before and curls up, hiding his face. The expressions of the rest of the crowd are mixed between anger, fear, confusion, and, strangely, relief.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 am

"Oh-, Um... Er... I didn't mean to-..." Runeheart looks guilty for a few seconds, then his ears drop down and he walks into a corner and stares at a wall himself.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:06 am

"Discord might be gone... But his scars still cut deep in us all... I swear if I had any control over this. I'd undo it all in a flash... But I don't know how... And don't think I can..." Maddie said as she starts to cry a little herself.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:00 am

Androgyny walks down to the room in which all the ponies are crying. "What in tarnation's goin' on in here? We havin' a pity party? Why wasn' I invited? I got plenty to be sad about."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:03 am

Maddie chuckles lightly at that comment.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:06 am

"The way ah see it, there ain't no reason t' sit around mopin'. It ain't gettin' anypony anywhere. Jus' keep trottin' forward an you'll get where you need t' be.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:11 am

A click comes over the loudspeakers. "Hold on tight, ewerypony, ve are in highly populated airspace nov, and pegasi hawe ze right of vay, so expect a wery bumpy ride!" Hotstick announces, right before the ship does some freaky maneuvers.

Roll:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:20 am

Androgyny attempts to brace himself.
Meta:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer