Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 5 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Deathstorm50 Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:59 am

Silver Night, having learnt by now not to trust noises the fire makes, continues to survey the battle field, knowing that he should not allow any further attack to catch him off guard.

Not Attacking Yet:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 5 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:09 pm

"Almost gone." Sky Wolf said, as worked his magic to protect his allies once more, confident that he would be able to survive this next backlash at least. Plus, the other two where actually doing the damage to the fire thing, so it was more important to keep those two save. "Still, best brace, another building's probably going to explode."

Turn & Status:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:46 pm

"If the thing's almost gone, shouldn't we try to stop it from blowing up another building? Diamond Dust didn't wait for an answer, instead rushing to slam the thing hard,all while ignoring the flames still covering him.
turn and status:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Terra stops herself from immediately answering and instead turns her head toward Record "If it looks like I am talking to no one odds are I'm talking to the necklace it might be magical.Also you wouldn't happen to have a light would you? Now most of them thoroughly neutralized or pacified and other one seemed trustworthy enough. "
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:02 pm

"A light? Um... no, sorry."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:57 pm

"Well, one possibility would be to keep one hoof near the water and tread carefully.  The other would be to turn back."

With Diamond Dust's strike, the fire immediately went out as if it were doused with water.  The smell of char and ash lingered in the air as a few scattered pieces of debris smoldered.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:50 pm

"Good work." Sky Wolf said, letting his magic fade away as he walked towards the building. "If its not to much to ask, I would like it if you two come with me as I investigate this gem. Safety in numbers after all."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:02 pm

"Good idea" Diamond Dust said, panting.
ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:34 pm

"Yeah," Silver Night said, wincing a bit, "let's have a look for ourselves before we talk to the tailor's child again. He might remember what our mysterious traveler looked like by then. Besides," He managed a smile as he followed the pegasus,"You couldn't keep me away from something like this. Most exciting thing that's happened to me in years. I'm Silver Night, by the by. Just thought we should know each other's names before the next battle to the death."

OOC:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:09 pm

"I'm Diamond Dust."
ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:17 pm

"Sky Wolf." Sky replied simply and rather bluntly as he headed into the building, wary of any remains of fire, or it coming back as he headed deeper into the house, to the back room where the gem was.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:58 am

Terra waits for a short time to allow her eyes to adjust to the darkness and signals for Record to do the same. Afterwards she cautiously walks forth near the edge of the water.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:20 pm

"Boy, he sure is a bundle of joy, isn't he?" Silver mutters to Diamond, who seemed slightly more predisposed to conversation. "So, how did you get wrapped up in all this? You know, saving families from sentient fires, rushing headlong into danger, that sort of thing. I was having an average day at the clinic before a smoking tailor came rushing in, screaming about his shop being on fire."
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:37 pm

"Oh, I was walking to work when I saw the fire." Thinking of work reminded him to put away his baton, which he did as he walked. "I'm a security guard downtown. That's why I've got the baton." Diamond Dust laughed a little. "I am going to be so late."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Ancient follows the Princess' lead.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:46 pm

The two followed the river for quite some distance until it came to a rock wall that the water seemed to be flowing under. Searching along it, they managed to find hinges and then a door. Surprisingly easy to open, it led to a room filled with bright light. Within was a garden oasis with several plants providing brilliant bioluminescence. The river split off into multiple streams that coursed among the foliage. In the center was a pony statue with several engravings and surrounding it was five stone platforms.

The trio cautiously advanced through the devastated building. Now burnt into the table in the back room, the orange jewel had become almost as dull as a piece of granite. However, it was visibly pulling sun rays into itself from the sun shining in the window. It was very slowly regaining its former luster but every few seconds it slightly regressed.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:13 pm

"Gonna have to find a scholor of some kind." Sky Wolf said calmly, taking of the fireproof cloak given to him by Silver Night, and carefully wrapping it around the gem and picking it up. Hoping that it didn't suddenly burst into flames once more. "Identifying this and where it might have came from might help locate the traveler."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Ancient's eyes light up and he almost runs to the statue. "Hello beautiful. Now what have we got here?"
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:14 pm

"I might be able to help there. I've been around this town for a while, I might know somepony." Silver Night leaned against a ruined section of wall and started thinking.

OOC:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:27 pm

"I don't know how much help I'd be. I haven't been here very long."
ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:07 pm

While the style of writing was had some oddities, Ancient Record was able to start translation. "In the domain of Rosepatch, great heroes shall..." Suddenly, Ancient Record was pulled into the statue.  He found himself in the middle of a cold metallic intersection that was well lit despite the lack of lights.

"Hmm. Now how did this get way down here?"

As several firefighter ponies arrived to tend to the leftover flames, Silver Night remembered that the jeweler was about three blocks away.  Sky Wolf managed to secure the gem without it offering any further retaliation.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Silver Night's face lit up. "Oh, I know who could help! There's a jeweler who lives just three blocks away! If anyone could identify a magic gem, I bet he could. One of my friends here in Baltimare say he's one of the best in the city!" His piece said, Silver started out of building, in the direction of the jeweler's shop.
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:48 pm

"Last I checked, jewelry's specialize in the trading and craft of gems, not magical properties or enchantments." Sky Wolf said with a small frown, but not having any other leads, moved to follow. "A dress-maker most likely doesn't sell or have knowledge of magical dresses unless its their specialty after all."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:50 pm

"What is that!" Terra shouts as she runs toward the statue.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:23 pm

"Hello! Is anypony there! What happened?! Where am I?!" Ancient calls out, turning in a circle, looking for signs of which way to go.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next