Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 8 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  mjh6 Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:35 am

As the group left the station, Diamond Dust suddenly remembered that he was supposed to be at work right about now. " Uh, do you two mind if I go find my boss right now, and tell him I can't make it? It shouldn't take long. You guys could go right ahead, and I'd catch up."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 8 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Deathstorm50 Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:48 am

"It's fine by me. Believe me, if there's one thing I know, it's how P.O.ed your boss can get if you can't tell them before something keeps you from coming in one day. I've dealt with a lot of ponies like that in my time."
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:41 pm

"Go ahead." Sky Wolf said, a hint of amusement in his voice and his lips curling up into a small smile at the exchange around him. "We'll wait for you at the forest's edge."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:46 pm

"I am Princess Terra. Please do not ask me for my full name it is far too long and I can barely remember half of it."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:33 pm

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me." Ancient says, quickly swallowing the cube and entering the egg carriage.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:43 am

No sooner than Ancient Record was secure, the pegasus rocketed off into the sky with blistering speed.  About an hour into the flight, Ancient Record's insides contorted in a painfully violent way then immediately subsided.  A little while afterwards, he was in Canterlot.  The pegasus landed in the castle courtyard but only long enough detach herself from the harness then fly off.

"And as already stated, I am Princess Rosepatch.  Despite initial misgivings, you do fine work within your kingd..."  Something like a pink comet streaked through the sky and suddenly landed in the castle courtyard.  It's been a while since she's shown up.  Considering the circumstances, she must have just dropped off Ancient Record.

Upon arriving at work, Diamond Dust found his boss waiting for him to walk in the door.  With piercing glare, he uttered a mere two words, "You're late."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:47 am

"I- I know, there was this fire-and I only came in to tell you I can't stay..." Diamond Dust trailed off a bit. It hadn't occurred to him how he was going to explain what happened. A magic fire that deliberately attacked people and blew up buildings, caused by a sunstone (that he probably shouldn't be talking about in the first place) And now the royal guard had asked him personally to investigate it, meaning he had to skip the rest of work today too? And he was even carrying a satchel full of camping supplies in plain sight.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Almost as soon as the pegasus had taken off again, Ancient was rushing through the courtyard, asking the first pony he sees about the whereabouts of the Princess.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:13 pm

"I really need to remember that as soon as possible can mean an absurdly low amount of time with a few Pegasi." Terra then trots toward the courtyard looking for Record.

OOC perception needed?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:22 pm

During the walk, Sky Wolf spoke up calmly. Not turning to face him, but it was obvious he was talking to his companion. "So, may I inquire into what abilities you have? Those cloaks of yours, is heat the only protection they can give?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:10 am

"Oh, no. These cloaks have rather an ingenious echanment laid on them. You see, these cloaks are pretty much one solid enchantment. A total work of magic, the wearer is made, not invulnerable, but more enduring of nature's wrath. Not rain nor sleet nor hail nor magic flames can keep the wearer from where they need to be. Well, not easily, at least. My bag is actually what made them, when I pulled them out of it in that building. My pack is enchanted with a load of latent magic, enough for a good few things. I have four different enchantments keyed into the pack's spell, but I can only use three enchantments in a day. Separate from that function, I can pour my own raw magic into a spell-form already in the pack to create enough supplies to keep six ponies up and running, including myself. Aside from my pack, I have a few combat spells, which I didn't use in the fight because they're mostly geared for multiple enemies, and a cloaking spell that makes me harder to spot unless someone's trying really hard to find me. I also keep enough mundane supplies on me to treat many diseases and curses, and I've been told that my gaze makes some tremble in their shoes. This clothing I'm wearing under the cloak is pretty much what kept me standing in that fight, aside from those constant healings you were throwing our way. It and this amulet I wear trigger only when I enter combat with something. This amulet conjures a small protective field while my clothes regenerate me very slowly, but out of combat, my clothes are just clothes, and this amulet is just a bauble." Silver took a deep breath, and said,"What about you? What can you do?"

Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:21 am

"That is... quite a few abilities." Sky Wolf acknowledged, deciding to ask for more detail about what the four enchantments where later. He had to admit, Silver had impressed him... slightly. With those wide variety of abilities, he could come in very useful in numerous circumstances. Not to mention he wasn't bad at fighting either. When the unicorn questioned him on his abilities, the pegasus shrugged, saying. "Not much. You already know that in combat, I support and heal others. Though the cost of being able to use my innate magic in this way makes it impossible for me to manipulate the weather like other pegasi. Apart from that, all I do is see things... darkness, weather, smoke. I can see through them all."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:04 pm

It took only a short amount of searching for Terra to find Ancient Record but upon reaching him, his hair was decidedly more green than when she last saw him. "Oh my.  This is...different."

The guard looked at Ancient Record funny but pointed him on.  Upon meeting Terra, he could hear a separate female voice--the same as when he was in the statue.

"What do you mean you can't stay?  So you're quitting? It would certainly save me the trouble of firing you."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:23 pm

" Oh,no! No! There really was a fire," Diamond Dust tried to indicated his scorched vest "And because of that, I need to take a day to deal with the fallout and stuff.I would come back tomorrow and work extra hard!"

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Terra beckons toward Ancient Record "I must applaud your haste. Now we have much to discuss. Also is something the matter?"This she addresses to both Ancient and Rosepatch.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:46 pm

"Your Highness...es." Ancient says, quickly bowing. "I don't think anything is the matter, why?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:40 am

"Interesting. If the battle we had with that fire is any indication, I'd say having those healing powers is definitely worth not being able to weather-craft. I've worked in plenty of clinics before, so I know my way around fixing ponies up, but I can't do the sort of stuff you can do, not by a long shot. Not in battle, at least, and certainly not quickly."

OOC:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:27 am

"I'm not very good at using my healing abilities out of combat." Sky Wolf calmly. He didn't like this fact anymore than the rest, but it was the truth and it should be known. "I think my adrenaline allows me to focus my magic in unusual ways, or something similar."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:33 am

"You look a tad green. Now come along." Terra leads Ancient to the nearest place where she thinks they may speak in private.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:32 am

Silver just grinned at Sky. "Well, a combat medic is exactly what we'll need, if we go hoof-to-hoof with these, ah, Decandent Defectors, they call themselves? Yes, exactly what we'll need, because chances are they are going to outnumber us by a not insignificant margin, and I feel a lot better knowing someone can patch me up in the heat of battle if we come to blows."
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:46 am

"Hopefully we'll also have Diamond Dust with us." Sky Wolf said calmly, as they kept on walking. "Oh and healing isn't the only thing I can do. I can also support those I fight with, making their attacks strike harder, or give them a burst of energy that lets them strike more often."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Terra was easily able to find a room inside the castle and dismiss the guards for the sake of privacy. Meanwhile, Ancient Record's stomach contorted again and his hair returned to its natural color.

Diamond Dust's boss gives a long pause as he stares him up and down, "Double shift tomorrow or you're out."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:07 pm

"Now what all happened when you were teleported away?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:12 pm

"Well, I found myself at an intersection of paths. I could hear you and another voice, whom I gathered to be Princess Rosepatch, but it seemed you couldn't hear me. I went down one path and found another statue, but this one spoke and said that it was part of the one that vanquishes evil and keeps an eternal night from happening. It then teleported me to the police station in Manehattan, but not before I caught a glimpse of metal under the stone. I can only guess that it is part of Horsetron, and somewhere in the castle is a wall that has more information on the subject." Ancient takes a breath before continuing. "I humbly ask permission to find this wall"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:35 am

Terra murmurs out "Horsetron the mechanical hero..." as a half manic gleam flashes in her eyes. After a moment passes and she manages to regains her composure she nods rather furiously. "Yes, you have your permission and she shall give you what ever aid you need.."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next