Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 24 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:43 pm

"But one part of a whole, yes."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 24 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Sky Wolf was rather... startled when the minotaur turned up again, and spoke loudly to him, demanding to know where Diamond had gone. Knowing that both he and Diamond were still off-balance and affected by the dust, he sent Diamond a smaller surge of healing than normal, with the excess energy ready to be used to launch a more powerful attack at Tipsy. Once this was done, he turned to the minotaur, coolly shrugging his wings as he recovered his balance and shook of the powder before saying. “How should I know? He’s gone off on his own, all paid by now.”

Turn:

Persuasion:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:54 pm

"Not really. But I'm still going to beat you."As if to emphasize the point, a lightning bolt struck him, only to bounce off harmlessly.

Diamond Dust heard Sky Wolf's exchange with the minotaur, and decided that interrupting them would probably be a bad idea. For the moment, he just stayed and charged his magic again, trying to get his bearings.

turn+status:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:46 pm

"Could you help us find the other parts? Or, at least the figurines?" Ancient asked.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:28 am

"If they are inactive, I can not find them.  However, I can recognize potential bearers.  The princess is one who is worthy."

"AND WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?" the minotaur wheezed.

At that moment, Tipsy Tulip tried to take advantage with a big tackle.

Battle OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Terra blinks momentarily before giving herself a small secret smile. " That-that is good. Do you know what makes one worthy though?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:43 pm

"Some qualities I would presume to be obvious to one such as yourself. However, some are unknown. This other is also a princess, correct? She seems worthy though I do not detect that she will be a bearer. However, such things are not absolute. Is there anything else you wish to know?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:49 am

"Because I'm the only one who knows where he is." Storm Blade said nonchalantly, as he sent the same amount of energy towards Diamond, waiting for him to regain his balance before giving him a bigger burst of energy, though the shield he made a little weak this time.

Persuasion:

Turn:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Despite Tipsy's Attack, Dust found that he was feeling a lot better.Almost all better in fact. Sky Wolf had been helping Dust throughout the fight, so it looked like it was his turn to help him. Spinning around suddenly, he kicked Tipsy right in the face, before rushing over to Sky and the Minotaur, while still trying to keep an eye on her. I'm right here, ugly. Now do you want to stand around talking, or do you want to fight?" To hammer the point home Dust picked up the first thing he could grab telekinetically, and tossed it at the Minotaur, hard.

Turn+Status:

Last edited by mjh6 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot a few things)
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:28 pm

"Yes, um, are there any more activated pieces of Horsetron?" Ancient asked, looking between the robot and Princess Terra. "And, can you travel around and help us find bearers?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:59 pm

"After some time I will tire and need to slumber for a brief while. There is one bearer with the key in their possession. I can lead you to him if you so choose."

The minotaur snorted and charged with his arms outstretched in a double clothesline, hitting both Sky Wolf and Diamond Dust with great force. Meanwhile, Tipsy Tulip attempts to slink away.

Battle OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:07 am

Diamond Dust wasn't going to be caught flat-footed again. He had learned to roll with punches in his combat training with the guard, and quickly flipped up and kicked the Minotaur in the torso in response.

React+status:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:54 pm

It takes Terra a moment to fully process what the machine said. "Yes that would a favorable option. "
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:41 am

The disguised guard managed to shake off the powder and land a blow on Tipsy Tulip. He then maneuvered to block her escape path.

Battle OOC:

Princess Terra and Ancient Record suddenly find themselves in a small room with many dials and levers. They can feel galloping as if they're in a carriage and a "window" shows the outside at great speed. "It has truly returned. It's been so long."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:19 am

“Damnit Dust, I had the situation under control!” Sky Wolf cursed as he came out to attack the minotaur, having to duck under his retaliation as he said. “Securing the target is the main objective, you should be focusing on that.” The pegasus did appreciate the aid, but didn’t like how only one of them was fighting Tipsy now. Knowing that the minotaur needed to be taken care of, quickly. Sky Wolf unleashed a surge of energy, one that had been waiting to use, one that let himself and Diamond move again, his energy being converted into restoration magic on himself.

Turn:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:55 pm

"What? But-he-you-" A lightning bolt cut Diamond Dust off, stinging even more than before. Dust knelt down briefly, activating his armor and providing a an additional shield for himself. "I don't want you to get pasted either, and I can do both at the same time" Dust attempted to demonstrate by nailing Tipsy with another pulse of energy, although less powerful than the earlier one.

turn+status:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Terra's eyes go wide as she realizes that they have been transported into a room most likely inside the mech. Immediately she begins to look around the room at the dials and levers. "This is incredible..."

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:22 pm

"I implore caution Princess.  Though bearers and parts of Horsetron are to work in tandem, you and I are not bound to each other.  We should be coming upon the bearer shortly."  Outside, Ancient Record and Princess Terra could see themselves pass the forces deployed to stop the reported mechanical monstrosity.

Caught by surprise, Tipsy Tulip is knocked out cold by Diamond Dust's attack.  The minotaur paused at this, glaring at Diamond Dust with an imposing stance but not immediately attacking.

Battle OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Diamond Dust smiled, relieved. He had felt that that pulse hadn't been as strong as his earlier once, but it worked anyway, so that was that. "See?" Dust said, before turning to Sky Wolf and the Minotaur. Seeing the Minotaur's glare, Diamond Dust decided the best course of action was to glare right back.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Ignoring Diamond, Sky Wolf turned to the minotaur, saying calmly. "You can't take on all three of us, so I suggest you find a different fight." The pegasus calm, but confident. They had already taken on Tipsy Tulip, so this minotaur shouldn't be any problem. Though hopefully there was a back-door to this roo, as he didn't think trying to fight though the brawl was a good idea.

Persuasion:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:11 pm

While the minotaur scowled, his stance loosened and he took a few steps back.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:16 pm

"Very well then." Terra gasps slightly as she looks out the window. "T-that was fast..."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:54 pm

"A little slower than the means I've had to go through today, but I welcome that." Ancient looks out the window as well, wondering what the bearer would be like.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Diamond Dust nodded at Sky's statement, then quickly glanced around the room, looking for an exit or means of control.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:40 am

Ancient Record and Princess Terra soon see a large mechanical object in the distance moving along the train track towards them.

Diamond Dust easily spotted the exit since Tipsy Tulip kept trying to move towards it.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next