Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 29 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:12 am

Star Catcher motioned for the group to follow. The chests with the gifted fruit were quite old, certainly antiques in their own right.  Each was quite heavy but the combined strength of the group plus a few guards were able to carry them back to the castle.  Star Catcher seemed naturally know her way around a lot of the castle.  After the cooks prepared a meal per Princess Terra's request, the group was seated in a private banquet hall, "What shall we discuss?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 29 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:48 pm

" There is one issue that comes to mid immediately Decadent Defectors ,a group a crystal pony rebels seeking to destabilize Equestria and the Crystal Empire," this she directs toward Star Catcher. " Tomorrow Princess Shimmer and I will be announcing the plan for the Confederation our two nations. The Decadent Defector are sure to attempt something... most likely an assassination. Diamond Dust you said that you would defend us is it too early to call upon that promise?" She finishes by giving a small joking smile toward Diamond.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:57 pm

Diamond Dust hadn't been expecting her to address him, so he put his hoof awkwardly behind his head as he awkwardly answered. "That's why I'm here, your royal highness. And, well, I apparently can call on an ancient giant robot if we need back up, so there's that too."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:21 pm

"I...I would like to throw in my bid for joining this Confederation. Though I don't know how strong such a claim shall be since I haven't found the way back yet."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:51 am

"If there's a picture from the island, shouldn't there be a picture to the island as well somewhere?" Sky Wolf said when it was brought up that though Star Catcher had managed to get back here, she wasn't exactly sure if she would manage to get back. "Much more practical to be two-way means of transportation."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:39 pm

"There should...but if the painting isn't here at the castle, I have no clue where it would be."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:53 pm

"Then its simple." Sky Wolf said with a shrug at Star Catcher's remark. "We search for the painting, and if we don't find it before the speach, then me and you simply continue searching for it, whilst the rest protect the Princesses. Unless anyone has any objections?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:07 pm

mjh6 wrote:Diamond Dust hadn't been expecting her to address him, so he  put his hoof awkwardly behind his head as he awkwardly answered. "That's why I'm here, your royal highness. And, well, I apparently can call on an ancient giant robot if we need back up, so there's that too."

Terra smiles briefly at Diamond Dust. "You have my thanks."

ZamuelNow wrote:"I...I would like to throw in my bid for joining this Confederation.  Though I don't know how strong such a claim shall be since I haven't found the way back yet."

"I- I am unsure if that is immediately possible the structure was indented for it to only be between two nations. The addition of your isle might be easier to manage after the situation stabilizes in the meanwhile official diplomatic ties can be made."

ZamuelNow wrote:"There should...but if the painting isn't here at the castle, I have no clue where it would be."

"The only one of the magical paintings here that I know of is one that exists as an escape route. But then again this is a large castle it could be hidden away in some chamber of the castle.."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Then its simple." Sky Wolf said with a shrug at Star Catcher's remark. "We search for the painting, and if we don't find it before the speach, then me and you simply continue searching for it, whilst the rest protect the Princesses. Unless anyone has any objections?"

"That plan is a bit too open ended for my liking, if the painting is not still in the castle then you will have no idea of where to search and any lead you do manage to find here is likely to be countless years old."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:18 am

Sky Wolf shrugged his wings again at the Princess's disagreement, saying. "Well, any leads on Horsetron at all could be considered to old, yet we have two parts of him already. Sides, do you have any other suggestions of what to do?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Terra takes an even look at Sky Wolf. "While that is partially true however we only just stumbled upon the parts of Horsetron. There is the possibility of creating a new painting but that would take likely some magical skill and a method. Though I am going to give you permission to search the castle what you do after that is your own business. "
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Shimmer Wishes raised a hoof.  "If I may?  I would suggest that the castle be searched tonight as we prepare for tomorrow.  However, I would rather you be there when the meeting starts.  Who knows what the Decadent Defenders are planning and I'd rather have as many there that can deal with them as possible.  Especially those who have interacted with them."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:54 pm

"That sounds like a decent compromise to me."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Sky Wolf let out a small sigh at this turn of events, saying. “I am no guard, or trained fighter. I have been able to help out so far yes, but my strengths like in my perception, not my fighting. That being said, I will do as requested your highness, though I have on request. I help best by being away from the fighting. Supporting and healing my allies with my magic, with no threat of being attacked in return. So if I am going to be a guard for you both during your announcement, I would like to be within the crowd or something similar.”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:18 pm

Diamond Dust smiled. Sky Wolf was always really helpful in a fight, and Dust was glad to have him helping. "Great!" Then, after thinking a bit, he added teasingly, "Besides, if we're going to protect the Princesses, having a guardian angle can't hurt"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Terra shrugs. "Very well, you know your own strengths better than I."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Suddenly, there was a sharp knocking on the door of the chamber. Risk Burst shouted,  "Your Highness, a delivery has come for you.  The guard states that it was recovered from last night's black market auction."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:31 pm

"That must be the painting of the Crystal Empire we bought!"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:13 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:Suddenly, there was a sharp knocking on the door of the chamber. Risk Burst shouted,  "Your Highness, a delivery has come for you.  The guard states that it was recovered from last night's black market auction."

mjh6 wrote:"That must be the painting of the Crystal Empire we bought!"

"Very well I will see to it." Terra nods then looks at Diamond Dust " Would you mind to accompanying me to confirm it?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:03 am

Risk Burst briefly seemed taken aback by Diamond Dust's presence but led the former guard and the princess to the section of the armory it was delivered to.  The painting of the Crystal Empire was still encased in a block of crystal.  Risk Burst glanced it over, "I'm assuming this is of greater importance than the visuals but I must say it is surprisingly well crafted, barring that one ding on the frame."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:43 am

"Is there a reason it's in that crystal?"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:15 am

"The guard said it was like that when your group bought it. They didn't dare try to break it."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:26 am

"Well, maybe now that I got a closer look I can figure it out-"

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:08 pm

From Diamond Dust's memories of his brief time with the guard, such crystals were used to preserve things of importance to Crystal Empire royalty. Generally, it requires a sufficiently powerful crystal pony to remove it but there were other methods to cracking through this diamond-like gem. He could feel the facets he could send his magic through if he wanted to dissolve the crystal harmlessly.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Diamond Dust eagerly started to dissolve the gem, without thinking

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:03 pm

As Diamond Dust attempted to work his magic into the crystal, he felt a bit of resistance.  Then without time to react, two things happened.  First was a painfully blinding flash of light from the crystal.  Second was an extremely high pitched sound, almost like that of a musical note but far more unpleasant.  Princess Rosepatch shrieked in pain, though Diamond Dust and Princess Terra felt this psionically as opposed to hearing her.

OOC:

While Sky Wolf, Ancient Record, Star Catcher, and Princess Shimmer Wishes wait, they suddenly hear a piercing cry of pain.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next