Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 30 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:14 am

"GAAAAA! WHAT in the world was that!?" Terra shouts as an overwhelming searing pain engulfs her eyes.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 30 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  mjh6 Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Sorrysorrysorry, your highness. I realized the crystal could be dissolved magically, so I tried, but it went wrong." That was Diamond Dust, screw up extraordinaire. Not good for anything except breaking things.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Princess Terra realized that part of the pain she was feeling wasn't her own and almost collapsed.  However, Risk Burst had a much sterner reaction as she stumbled blindly, "You fool! Why didn't you wait for one of the mages to handle this? No wonder you weren't cut out for being in the guard!"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:27 pm

"I know, I know Sir-I mean Ma'am." Diamond Dust mumbled. Why in Equestria the statue chose him, he didn't know. Some use he'd be protecting the Princesses like this.

Last edited by mjh6 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Terra takes a few harsh breaths before managing to make a comment. " I am sure that he is well aware of his shortfallings at the moment. Though I must ask why he did what he did.."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Several ponies rushed into the room including a tall, older stallion with a thick and greying beard.  Princess Terra was able to recognize his voice as her advisor, Alte Antiquus.  "I heard a most unnatural tune, Your Highness.  What has happened?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:43 pm

"I just... wanted to help, Your Highness."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:46 am

Eclair trotted through the castle halls with a spring in her step as she quietly hummed to herself a cheery little folk song from her youth. Her hoof falls beating a steady sprightly natural tempo to her humming on the castle floors as she headed back to the kitchens. That is until a shrill tone blasted through the castle that she could as much feel through her hooves and teeth as hear with her ears and causing her to jump a good few feet into the air. Her wings instinctively opening up and beating gently at the peak of her jump, keeping her levitating a pony height off the ground.

"Mon dieu! What was zat?"

She asked no one in particular even as the angle of her wing beats shifted to propel her forward down the hall towards where she assumed the sound originated. Before long she found herself following a pair of maids who were likewise seeking the source of the mysterious sound. Three became four when a noble pony joined the small group, then four became seven when a small group of guards did likewise. Soon a small herd of ponies filled the hall, on hooves or wings, headed in the same direction with Eclair in the center of the mob. She couldn't turn back now if she'd ever even thought to do so.

In no time at all the small wave of ponies rushed into one room in particular where the Princess waited, looking slightly dazed. She tilted her head slightly as she dropped to a landing when a noble pony stepped forward to speak to Princess Terra.

Eclair adjusted her hat and scarf self-consciously as she did, unaware the Princess was too blind at the moment to notice if her beret was askew.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Sky Wolf had been silent just complimenting the situation at hand as Diamond Dust and Princess Terra went to fetch the picture they managed to nab from the auction. He was contemplating where the picture-portal back to Star Catcher’s land might be if it was in the castle, when his head shot up at a loud scream. He quickly bolted from the room, though it seemed that as fast as he tried to be, others were beating him to it. Sky Wolf blending in with the crowd that arrived first, and upon entering the room, his eyes immediately swept round the room to assess the situation.

Perception:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:31 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:Several ponies rushed into the room including a tall, older stallion with a thick and greying beard.  Princess Terra was able to recognize his voice as her advisor, Alte Antiquus.  "I heard a most unnatural tune, Your Highness.  What has happened?"

Terra nods her head in the direction of Alte's voice and replies trying to keep pain and weakness from showing from her body and voice. "Only a magical accident involving an enchanted crystal."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Sky Wolf saw the Princess and Diamond Dust near the crystallized painting from the previous night's auction.  She seemed less responsive of her surroundings than usual but was apparently trying to maintain the brave face.  Near them was a deep red unicorn mare.  The surrounding crowd looked like variations of castle staff though a few seemed to have higher ranking due to their demeanor and how they carried themselves.

Alte Antiquus noted the Princess' response and mannerisms.  To the crowd he spoke in a calm, yet authoritative, tone as he stood taller than most of them, "Merely a simple mishap as is sometimes the occassion of magic.  The Princess certainly appreciates your concern but there's still work to complete for tomorrow.  You wouldn't want to let her down, would you?"  Most of the crowd started to disperse though a pegasus and earth pony of rank seemed to instead move closer.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Her ears flip back against her head as she scuffs her hoof nervously on the floor.

"Excusez-moi monsieur, but is zere anyzing I can do to help?"

ooc:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:46 pm

"You're of the cooking staff?  Some ice and a clean towel should be plenty."  The earth pony, blue mare whose pink mane was adorned with a wreath of flowers, moved next to Eclair, "Please, allow me to assist you."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Eclair nods with a smile, fluttering her wings slightly at her side.

"Of course! I shall retrieve them tout de suite!"

She turns her attention towards the earth pony mare with a short curtsy.

"Merci madame! It is much appreciated! Allons-y, s'il vous plaît!"

And with that she begins down the halls keeping a slightly hurried but easy to follow pace in deference to her current companion.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:20 pm

It took a bit of time due to the crowd returning to their posts but Eclair easily managed to reach the ice storage in the kitchen.  "You seem to be quite new.  Don't think I've seen you around the castle."

"It seems I must ask, why are the rest of you are still here?  Especially you, Serene Blue.  It's a surprise you managed to locate a brush."  The light blue pegasus chuckled and casually leaned against the wall, "C'mon Al, I always make sure to be more presentable for royal events and I want to look my best for tomorrow." "You know better than speak with such disrespect..." Risk Burst was still clearly struggling to stand through her disorientation.  Meanwhile, Princess Shimmer Wishes made a wide arc around the commotion and gently tapped the crystal.  The gem immediately dissolved to dust, leaving behind just the painting.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Eclair smiles as she looks around for a moment, quickly fetching a clean bucket and beginning to fill it with ice.

"Oui, it is so! Wiz ze big speech coming up so soon, everypony has been, 'ow you say..., besides zemselves trying to make sure everyzing is just so! Here in ze kitchens especially, zey need all ze help zey can get! And so zey went looking for chefs, and it was my honor to be asked! Je m'appelle Eclair, a pleasure to meet you Madame! I do hope you will enjoy ze meal provided tomorrow!"

She once again gives a small curtsy with her introduction, before stopping for a moment to consider the bucket of ice.

"Do you zink it would be a faux pas to bring ze ice in a bucket madame? Perhaps I should fetch a fancy bowl instead?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Diamond Dust wanted to sink even further into the ground after hearing all the ponies coming into the room. " Is the painting okay?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:31 pm

"Doubtful.  I believe the ice is for treating wounds.  Besides, the Princess can't see the pail right now though I'm sure she'd appreciate the thought.  How have you been holding up during all the hustle and bustle?"

Princess Shimmer Wishes very calmly looked the painting over, "It looks quite remarkable.  I'm impressed with the artistic skill this must have required."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Dust breathed a sigh of relief... then seized up again? "Princess Rosepatch? Are you there?" he asked rather loudly, worry clearly evident.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:13 pm

"What are you going on about? Princess Rosepatch passed away shortly after the War."  

Princess Rosepatch does not reply.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Dust's panic grew. If the princess was in trouble, because of him... "Your Highness! Can you hear the Princess?!
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:19 am

Eclair nods in understanding.

"Quite well, merci! I grew up at mon Momma's side helping wiz her restaurant, so I am very used to it!"

She considers the bucket for a moment after filling it before taking hold of the handle in her mouth and lifting it experimentally.

"Zis should be enough, oui? Now we need to get fresh towels. Perhaps we could find a maid?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:53 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:"What are you going on about? Princess Rosepatch passed away shortly after the War."  

Princess Rosepatch does not reply.

mjh6 wrote:Dust's panic grew. If the princess was in trouble, because of him... "Your Highness! Can you hear the Princess?!

Terra raises an eyebrow in the general direction of Diamond Dust's voice and forces her voice into an even if slightly concerned tone." It is possible something became disrupted when the magic reacted. Perhaps with time there will recovery."

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:15 am

Spark Rose calmly looked over to one of the nearby maids, "I require a stack of clean cloths as swiftly as you can manage."  The maid scurried off and brought back several thick white cleaning cloths in a neat stack. Scooping them up, Spark Rose started to briskly trot back to the Princess since the crowd had thinned, nodding for Eclair to follow.

"Well, I hope the unclear state of mind isn't contagious.  I'll wait to receive proper medical diagnosis."  As Risk Burst calmly waited, Serene Blue looked over Sky Wolf and Star Catcher as if she were sizing them up.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:25 am

Diamond Dust forced himself to calm down. Panicking wouldn't help. Clearly, it was best for him to sit down and try not to touch anything, especially with his magic.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next