Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 32 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Dr Blight Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:35 am

"'ello again mes amis! Zat sound, it was just a minor accident. Everyzing seems under control oui? So, is zere anyzing more I can help wiz? It will be a busy day tomorrow!"

ooc:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 32 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:10 am

"Good to hear." Sky Wolf said, sounding pleased that he was right that Alte was the most knowledgeable pony about the castle, meaning that the accident was turning out to be a little beneficial. "You saw the painting in the room back there correct? Trapped in crystal as it was. We are looking for similar paintings. Not trapped in crystal, but off locations. Specifically, those that have a similar magical signature to the painting."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:26 pm

OOC:

A large earth pony mare with an apron stepped forward.  Eclair recognized her as the head maid, "There's always something to do.  See if the Princess and her guests are finished with their meal.  If not, see what else is needed.  If so, clear the table."

"I can't say I can be of any help in that matter.  I haven't seen any in the castle though..."  He paused.  "This castle has...gaps.  I've measured and the size of the castle and size of the rooms don't seem to add up.  There may be hidden rooms that could store such items.  I wanted to complete a list before I brought this to the Princess' attention but I believe my own chambers might house one.  However, the walls don't seem hollow."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Diamond Dust blinked a couple of times. "Sounds good. Like this, I wouldn't be any help to find it.  Is there anywhere I can go where I can stay out of the way until the blindness wears off?"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:47 am

ZamuelNow wrote:
"Yes, it's like the other painting.  As far as favors, you know that I'm generally ready to assist."

Terra gives a slight smile towards Shimmer "I'm going to need every thing you can find about Crystal Curses."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Shimmer Wishes shuddered upon hearing the request. "I'm sure I can find plenty, though what you ask is from a dark part of my kingdom's past."

"Rest is always an option considering everything that will be going on tomorrow.  I understand some of the things you two have come in contact with from the communications over the past few days."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Eclair nods quickly in response and salutes with a wing.

"Oui madame! Right away!"

She says with a slight giggle before turning and trotting back out of the kitchens back towards the room she found everyone in earlier.

"'ello? Bonjour? Pardon me, I hope I am not interrupting, but may I inquire how your meal is?

She says as she peeks around the door.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Terra gives a sympathetic sigh. "The past is the past and apparently that is the topic we need to know the most of."

Dr Blight wrote:
She says with a slight giggle before turning and trotting back out of the kitchens back towards the room she found everyone in earlier.

"'ello? Bonjour? Pardon me, I hope I am not interrupting, but may I inquire how your meal is?

She says as she peeks around the door.

Terra turns in the direction of the voice of the newcomer. "It went well. Though I must ask who might you be?"

Last edited by tygerburningbright on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed blight's post...)
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:57 pm

"Then I shall search once I return." Shimmer Wishes jumped a little when Eclair walked in, "I...I currently do not have much of an appetite. Was anypony else still hungry?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:05 pm

“Gaps? Well, if I recall correctly, they did recently find one such hidden room...” Sky Wolf mumbled, putting his hoof under his chin as he reflect on this information. “And it was how they found the place to put the statues...” The pegasus pondered for a few moments longer before dropping the hoof, stating. “Ancient Record managed to find a secret area if I remember correctly, so his knowledge might be able to help us find the others.”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Alte Antiquus responded, "Well, it's probably best that you relay the information to him and the Princess. I'll be glad when all this is resolved due to the danger that is about."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm

"Zen shall i take zat to mean you are done eating for ze moment?"

She asks as she steps into the room and closer to the table. Stopping a respectful distance away, she removes her beret with a wing.

"Ah! Please excuse my poor manners your highnesses. Je m'appelle Eclair! I am a chef who will be helping ze cooking staff in preparations for tomorrow's big event, oui? It is my honour to be serving you!"

She caps off her introduction by bowing low on her front hooves to the princesses, replacing and adjusting her cap when she rises back up again.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:36 am

"Any idea where he might be?" Sky Wolf said, as he didn't know where Ancient Record might be, he figured that as others around the castle knew him, the advisor would have a good idea where he was. "Also, have you written down where all the gaps are?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Star Catcher soon spoke up, "I would like to finish my meal.  However, my compliments to those who provided this glorious feast."

"I have some written down but most are in my head.  I had wanted to verify first but there's always so much work to be done.  As far as Ancient Record, he might be in the royal library since that's where he was on his last visit."

There was a bit of a pronounced pause until Alte Antiquus continued, "My current concern is that recently one of the guards was attacked while performing an errand for the Princess.  Attacked in broad daylight by an enemy discovered to be an infiltrator.  There is a very real danger mounting against this kingdom by our enemies.  I feel that in acting in service of the Princess, you need to know."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Terra gives a brief nod to the Pegasus's introduction taking a moment to try and remember her voice and mannerisms for future reference.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Sky Wolf took in the information that the adviser was sharing with a thrown. “Infiltrators... assaulting guards in public? That is worrying.” Sky Wolf didn’t know what else to say, or what to think about this information, so he decided to think on other things. “Do you think you could write them down?” Afterwards, he leaned to Diamond Dust, asking quietly. “Can you scan the room for the Horsetron’s magical signature?”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Diamond Dust didn't quite know what to say. Guards getting attacked in public. Enemies infiltrating the guard. So much was wrong. And here her was, blinded by his own incompetence.

He was so lost in thought he almost didn't hear Sky Wolf's request. But just scanning, he could do that. So he nodded and got to work

OOc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:54 pm

"Certainly! I will deliver your regards wiz ze greatest of pleasure! Is zere anyzing else I can get for you while I do ladies? A dessert perhaps, or somzing to drink?"

She asks with a smile and a slight tilt of her head.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Star Catcher and Princess Shimmer Wishes shook their heads at the offer for dessert.

"It wasn't a random attack.  She was retrieving something recovered from a police bust earlier that day.  However, I will compile a written list.  May not be until tomorrow since I have many duties to attend to."

Diamond Dust didn't detect of Horsetron in his magical scan.  However, he did detect a magical signature similar to that of the painting on the far wall.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:20 pm

"Wait.There's magic like the painting. Right there." Diamond Dust gestured towards the wall.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:12 pm

"Bingo." Sky Wolf said, standing up with a smile when they located the magic. "I'll go to the library to retrieve Ancient Record, Alte, I hope you don't mind us investigating your room first as we do have a lead." Sky Wolf didn't think that Ancient Record would be able to help them that much, but it was always best to make sure with things like this. "And if you could quickly note down a very other locations of the top of your head whilst I go fin him, and we get the full list later, that would be great."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Alte Antiquus nods, "You have my permission to search. I'll see what I can do about compounding a quick list."

After receiving some directions, Sky Wolf arrives at the royal library. There's a gentle silence due to it being mostly empty.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Diamond Dust's first instinct was to go and examine the wall closely, but thinking like that was what got him into this mess in the first place, so he sat right back down and tried not to touch anything.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:49 am

((Guess who forgot this forum existed?))

Ancient had been mindlessly browsing through some of the books over the criminal underworld, and took no notice to the pegasus' arrival.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:23 am

It took Sky Wolf a bit of searching around, but eventually he found Ancient Record and tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next