Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 31 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:06 am

((Hey-ey, ketchup time))
ZamuelNow wrote:
While Sky Wolf, Ancient Record, Star Catcher, and Princess Shimmer Wishes wait, they suddenly hear a piercing cry of pain.
Ancient flinches at the sound"Well, that didn't sound good at all."

Rather than rush like Sky Wolf, he walked, thinking. There was little doubt that the purchase from the black market was the cause of the scream. In the past days Ancient had realized that nothing was going on that wasn't connected. Or hours, as it seemed the truth was. How long would it take for an archaeologist, an historian, to get used to the fact that he lived days that did not exist for others. Would he have to move birthday celebrations up a couple of days because of it? No matter, back on topic. If the black market auction had something that had to be brought here, and there had been an earlier bust that held important pieces of this puzzle, perhaps the black market still has some of the remaining piece to this puzzle. Which brings us back to Manehattan where those that were working for the dealers should still be. They might know more about it all. Well, not the details of what's going on, but the details of what's in the black market that could be of use.

By the time he's finished with this train of thought, he's run into Spark Rose and a pegasus mare he didn't recognize. "Hello Spark, nice to see you again." Noting the ice and cloths, he smiles. "I do hope that those are for whatever that scream was about. I'm afraid I was lost in thought and failed to realize where it had originated from."

((hope you allow that as a way for me to jump back in.))
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 31 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:49 am

Spark Rose politely nodded towards Ancient Record, "It is what was requested to aid the Princess.  I wish I knew what happened."  Alte Antiquus looked as the last stragglers left the area, "Well, let's see about proper medical attention.  I doubt the ice will actually be needed but it's always good to have something for swelling.  Plus, it helped put the crowd at ease to request for ice instead of a stretcher.  Serene Blue, Spark Rose, and the chef are to guide Risk Burst to the medical ward.  Allow her to walk of her own power if possible.  Princess Shimmer Wishes, I know you have some medical ability so you are to aid Princess Terra if she needs it.  I trust she'll be in good hooves.  Diamond Dust, you're with me."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:00 am

Diamond Dust took one last deep breath, and nodded. "Yes, sir." he replied, as he started inching towards where he heard the voice.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:00 am

Ancient takes a moment to look at the situation and process it. "Wait the Princess? She was the one injured? Oh dear, perhaps there really is more to the whole black market business than just selling illegal stuff illegally."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:02 am

"Actually I believe it was just a simple accident." Sky Wolf explained to Ancient Record as he moved over to Diamond Dust, putting his wing over his back as he said quietly to the unicorn. "I'll help guide you." The pegasus not wanting to leave Diamond Dust alone in this, especially with the old-guy's tone of voice. He really didn't like it, and just sitting around doing nothing would really get on his nerves. "The Black Market was exactly that, a black market."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:58 am

Diamond Dust jumped a bit as he felt a wing brushing against him, but calmed down a bit as he realized who it was. He really could use the help, and at least Sky Wold didn't sound like he was going to start yelling at him once they were out of the public. You never knew, though.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Princess Shimmer Wishes walked over to Princess Terra, "If you could please open your eyes...okay.  I don't think this will be permanent but it may take time for the blindness to wear off.  Very different eyes from crystal ponies.  However, I think I can help reduce the pain." As one of her forehooves started to glow, she gently massaged Terra's forehead.  Initially she felt relief but then she started to feel almost like crying.  An overwhelming sense of shame and embarrassment though Terra soon realized it was not her own.

As the ladies of the castle led Risk Burst to the infirmary, Serene Blue turned to Eclair, "A wonderful time to be a new hire, eh?"

Things were initially silent as Alte Antiquus led Diamond Dust and Sky Wolf down several corridors.  The he calmly commented, "First things first.  You do know that committing an act that endangers the Princess has the potential for imprisonment, correct?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Diamond Dust nodded sadly. What that meant for him, under these circumstances, he had no clue. Although if he was supposed to represent protection, and he just harmed not one but two princesses...
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:26 pm

"I do not understand it entirely myself monsieiur, but apparently ze were all blinded by somezing?"

Eclair nods an affirmative and salutes playfully with a wing.

"Right away monsieur! Right zis way Madame Risk Burst, and we'll 'ave you to fantastique in no time!"

Eclair steps up beside the unicorn mare, not certain if placing a wing over her back to help guide her would count as 'under her own power' or not. She can't help but giggle softly in response to Miss Blue.

"Oui! Zere is always somezing happening, non? But I believe zis 'takes ze cake' so far, as zey say."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:07 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:Princess Shimmer Wishes walked over to Princess Terra, "If you could please open your eyes...okay.  I don't think this will be permanent but it may take time for the blindness to wear off.  Very different eyes from crystal ponies.  However, I think I can help reduce the pain." As one of her forehooves started to glow, she gently massaged Terra's forehead.  Initially she felt relief but then she started to feel almost like crying.  An overwhelming sense of shame and embarrassment though Terra soon realized it was not her own.
For a moment Terra is shocked by the foreign emotions before realizing exactly where they might be from. She then allows the emotions to flow through her while murmuring small soft kind and reassuring words. After a short while Terra silently gives her thanks to Princess Shimmer.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Alte Antiquus gave a weary sigh, "While I prefer doing things by the book, I've remained in service of the Princess because I use my judgement.  Terra did not call for your arrest so I will not act on it.  Your enthusiasm can be a useful tool but I need to know, what you're going to do about not becoming a danger to yourself and others?"

"So, what dishes are you preparing for tomorrow?"

Initially, Terra could feel tears welling up in her eyes but they soon subsided. "I'm so sorry.  Here I am crying like a filly, so scared of letting other see my weakness from the pain I felt and...I forgot.  I'm not a pony or a princess anymore.  I'm just...a bunch of rocks.  I just wish that...

...Terra, I don't know if Princess Shimmer Wishes can hear me but you must let her know that when the summit ends, she needs to seek out as much information as she can on crystal curses.  I now remember that sound.  I heard it few days before I...before I met you."
 That final pause was very solemn.  Terra could easily tell what Princess Rosepatch was about to say but didn't utter out loud.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:53 pm

"Sir. I believe Diamond Dust had learned his lesson." Sky Wolf said, not one to just let this pony talk down to Diamond Dust. Okay, he wasn't being that bad compared to some ponies he could think off... but still. He didn't think Diamond Dust needed this talking to. "He knows the mistake that he made, and the consequences off it. Yes, he was too eager about it, but eagerness isn't something to punish, but to temper with caution."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Diamond Dust grimaced. It sounded like Sky Wolf was trying to help, but he was wrong. He'd made so many mistakes because he was too eager, or too impulsive. Sky himself had yelled at him in the caves earlier. over it. It was all part of the same problem. "I-I won't move too fast, or mess with things I don't understand. So the only ones he could hurt were the bad guys he was supposed to hit.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:07 pm

"Some ponies consider my tone to be...stiff...but my concern is genuine.  We're all on edge right now, there's been a recent breach of security.  What is your name?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:56 pm

"Well, zough I can cook pretty much anyzing wiz practice... mon specialty is as a pastry chef! As such, I've mostly been asked to help with ze desserts and ozer sweets. Little jelly filled pastries which are covered in a zin glaze. A long cake bigger zan I am wiz an absolutely delicious chocolate icing and a layer of vanilla inside! Even an absolutely delicious caramel cheescake zat is just..just ...très magnifique I assure you!"

She flutters her wings and seems to shiver in excitement as she goes through the short list of amazing sweets.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Eventually, the mares manged to lead Risk Burst to the infirmary.  "Let's get this over with."  The medics shooed Spark Rose, Serene Blue, and Eclair back out to the hallway. "Despite Risk Burst's gruff nature, I'm sure she appreciates your help.  As a token on her behalf, I'd like to give you my flower wreath."

While Princess Rosepatch talked to Princess Terra, Princess Shimmer Wishes gently touched the surface of the painting, which then rippled like water.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:36 am

"I understand Sir, but I still stand by that Diamond has learned his lesson." Sky Wolf said calmly and neutrally, not betraying any of the emotions he might be feeling... thought to be honest. Calm and collected was how he was feeling anyway, as he did the vast majority of the time. Seeing no reason to carry on the discussion about Diamond Dust, he introduced himself. "I am Sky Wolf, a simple traveller. What about yourself?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:47 pm

"It's quite alright. She reminds me a little of ma soeur."

She says with a slightly nostalgic tone before smiling.

"Merci madame, zank you! I did not do anyzing special zough. I just helped a pony who needed help, any pony would've done ze same, non?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Spark Rose removed the wreath of flowers from her own head and placed in on Eclair. "What will you do from here, now that Risk has been attended to?"

The gentlecolt gave a short bow.  "I am Lord Alte Antiquus.  It is my job to assist Princess Terra in the running of the castle. I have been service of the royal line for many generations."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:32 am

Ancient, rightly miffed at just being blown off by somepony with such unimportant history as Cloud Fox or whatever his name was, decided he would do something about the blindness and then bring up his thoughts to the princess. While he had no previous knowledge of magical blindness, the Canterlot archives must have had something on them. So that was where he went.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:44 am

Eclair smiles, adjusting the wreath on her head slightly.

"Merci again, mon ami. Well, if zere is nozing more for me to do here, I'll go back to ze kitchens and see if any of ze ozer chefs need my help preparing for tomorrow."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:40 pm

"Nice to make your acquaintance." Sky Wolf said politely, not bowing or anything himself as he was currently playing the role as a guide to a blind pony. Still... it seemed that Sky Wolf had stumbled upon just the type of pony that would be a big help in the task that he had to do. "May I request your help with a task given to me by the Princess? I understand that your likely a busy pony, but I unless you can introduce to me a pony who might know the castle better than yourself, you might be the best pony to help." Some might call what Sky Wolf was saying was flattery, but to him it was nothing more than pure honesty.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:10 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:
Initially, Terra could feel tears welling up in her eyes but they soon subsided. "I'm so sorry.  Here I am crying like a filly, so scared of letting other see my weakness from the pain I felt and...I forgot.  I'm not a pony or a princess anymore.  I'm just...a bunch of rocks.  I just wish that...

...Terra, I don't know if Princess Shimmer Wishes can hear me but you must let her know that when the summit ends, she needs to seek out as much information as she can on crystal curses.  I now remember that sound.  I heard it few days before I...before I met you."
 That final pause was very solemn.  Terra could easily tell what Princess Rosepatch was about to say but didn't utter out loud.

Terra tries for a long moment to form a response for the first part of what Rosepatch said before finally forcing something out. "Perhaps there may be a way to change that... And yes I will take your advice."

ZamuelNow wrote:
While Princess Rosepatch talked to Princess Terra, Princess Shimmer Wishes gently touched the surface of the painting, which then rippled like water.

Now on slightly more solid ground Terra turns to where she remembered the painting was. "I take this one is similar to the one you found in the Crystal Empire? And another thing may I ask a favor of you?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:55 am

The castle librarian gave a friendly nod when Ancient Record arrived, then went back to reshelving books.

Serene Blue and Spark Rose part ways with Eclair as she heads back to the kitchen.  Some of the staff greet her with curious looks.

"Yes, it's like the other painting.  As far as favors, you know that I'm generally ready to assist."

Alte Antiquus soon came to a door at the end of a hallway.  After opening it, the room was sparse but the items within were very high quality.  "Welcome to my quarters.  I have acquired medical ability over time...plus this keeps you away from any gossipy prying from Spark Rose or Serene Blue."  He methodically washed his hooves then carefully inspected Diamond Dust's eyes.  "Hmm.  Nothing looks damaged so I'm guessing this is primarily the effects of a spell.  If all goes well, this is of a short duration that will wear out overnight.  However, let me mix up an ointment to help soothe them.  As far as your question,  I doubt anyone alive has my knowledge of the castle.  What information do you seek?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:21 am

Diamond Dust nodded."Thank you, sir" he said.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next