Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

+3
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Storm Blade blinked, wondering how exactly this unicorn knew of his ability to talk with animals, but decided to put that aside for now. "Yes, if we come across it, I will attempt to communicate with it, for I have no desire to fight. Before that however, do you mind moving aside so we may actually set off?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:12 pm

The unicorn nods and slings a hoof around you and pats your chest. "See, what did I tell you guys, this was one cool pony, you know what I'm saying?"

"You said it, baby," comments the mare with the camera as she takes a picture of the unicorn and Storm together...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Sparks allows a few seconds to pass before commenting "What in the world just happened? Wait was that that hippy or somepony related to him?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:54 pm

"Mus' have been," Aces blinked. "Are we...getting a fan club?" He applied his hoof gently to his forehead. "Oh, cripes, we're getting a fanclub."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:23 am

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks allows a few seconds to pass before commenting "What in the world just happened? Wait was that that hippy or somepony related to him?"
Now that you think about it, yep, that unicorn is Zippy alright. You vaguely remember him from all the way back in September...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:27 pm

"Well, I leave you to things then buddy, and remember what I told you. Don't let the Stallion tell you what to do, you are an independent pony, you know what I am saying?" With that, the unicorn moves away...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:55 pm

"Right then... We need to get going and stuff ok?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:40 am

Storm Blade simply nodded, surprised to see the hippie again, and annoyed that he didn't remember him. Obviously the fact that he had lost an hour of his life, or perhaps the fact that he was a changeling had shaken him more than he thought. Mentally scolding himself to be more logical and think things over, he stepped forwards, trying to make his way through the crowd.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:14 am

The crowd also moves aside, returning to their original position, a bit more confident that someone who actually cares about wildlife is on this voyage. Carrying the lifeboat down the pier, the ship you are bringing it to is on the left of you. You also spot Golden Wall at the end of the pier, looking down at the water...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:23 am

"We have the lifeboat sir." Storm Blade calls out to Golden Wall, hoping to get his attention and be informed what to do with it. And distract him from his troubles and thoughts... should he tell Golden Wall about his true species? What about the others? To share about Presage... that much was obvious... but did he say that he was a changeling?

Storm Blade wanted work so he could focus on that.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:20 pm

"Hmm?" The captain looks up from the water and turns to face you. "Yes, tie it to the side of the ship. Then come over here, I have somepony here I'd like you to meet."

(I suggest Mechanic checks...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:31 pm

"Er who?" Sparks then tries to tie the rope to the ship.
Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Storm Blade was also curious as to who Golden Wall wanted to meet, but stayed silent and focused on the task at hand. He would discover just who this person - most likely pony - was in a few short moments besides. So, he simply worked on trying the lifeboat into place alongside Sparks.

Mechanics:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:05 pm

You tie the lifeboat to the ship, and move to Golden's side. In the water you see an old dark red seapony with some impressive muttonchops in the water. "Soldiers, this is Admiral Streamflow. He and his Tidal Control Team will be joining the voyage."

"Ahoy there," greets Streamflow...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:30 pm

"Tidal Control Team?" Storm Blade asked, not familiar with the term. However, he was intelligent and so had an idea as to what it meant, hazarding a guess. "Is that like the pegasi's weather control teams, except its for the tides of the sea?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Snipe waves at the seapony eagerly, grinning a bit as he hops back onto Struck. "Hiya"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Tidal Control Team?" Storm Blade asked, not familiar with the term. However, he was intelligent and so had an idea as to what it meant, hazarding a guess. "Is that like the pegasi's weather control teams, except its for the tides of the sea?"
"You got it, kid."

"They also act as extra lifeguards, and here, they will be making sure to save anypony who goes overboard. I know the admiral personally, so I have no doubts in his or his squad's ability."

LoganAura wrote:Snipe waves at the seapony eagerly, grinning a bit as he hops back onto Struck. "Hiya"
"By the king's whiskers," exclaims a stunned Streamflow, "What sort'a contraption you got there, laddy?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:40 pm

'Kings Wiskers?' Storm Blade thought to himself at Streamflow's exclamation, wondering what that was about... but didn't ponder on it for too long, and instead said. "That's Struck. He's a shadow construct with a covering of materials, I don't think its combat capable, but its good at perform physical labour."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:56 pm

"Shadow Construct? Sounds pretty evil if you ask me."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:13 pm

"How come?" Storm Blade asked, annoyed at the fact that Streamflow had immediately jumped to evil upon hearing what exactly Struck was... but, well he wanted to know why he thought that way. "What makes a Shadow Construct sound evil? Neither shadows or constructs are evil, so why does a construct made of shadows sound evil?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Sparks shoots Storm a quick glance before giving a quick salute at the admiral. "We aren't actually sure what it really would be classified as. We don't even really know why it acts the way it does... kinda acts like a lost puppy if you ask me really."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:06 pm

"I believe that Struck is following Snipe for the soul reason of him being the only one that really took an interest in it." Necrar chuckles at his distasteful joke. "As this was during a time where the construct seemed to have no master, I believe Snipe is it's new master. So long as Snipe is not evil, Struck shouldn't be."

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:32 pm

"By the king's whiskers," exclaims a stunned Streamflow, "What sort'a contraption you got there, laddy?"

"His name's struck and he's my friend!" Listening to the other's explainations, Snipe frowned softly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, shadow's aren't really evil. I like shadows. Helps me hide when I go to shoot bad guys."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:11 pm

"I'm just sayin', you don't see many monsters in the daylight, do you?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:29 pm

"Depends what you classify as a monster." Storm Blade said with a shrug.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next