Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

+3
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Quietkal Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:25 pm

"Monster?!" Tidal says, taken aback. "There are...things..." Tidal looks off distantly toward the horizon, before shaking it off and smiling at Necrar, "But it is likely fine. We are watching the waves and seen nothing, and I'm sure the other ship is just taking a nap or something okay."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:41 pm

"Oh, so you know what the creature covered in muck is?" Necrar walks to the side of the ship, and points. "The one that happens to be swimming towards our ship and away from that one?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 am

Tidal Pool looks questioningly at the pegasus and flops to the side to follow his gesture, before asking, "Creature? How big? Was it...uh...diƩse? Eh...you know, uh..." She leans on one fin and raises the other up, spreading it a few times pointedly.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:41 am

"Well, it was a little hard to make out, what with the muck, but it seemed to be about the same size as most of us here. We shouldn't have to worry about it too much." Necrar shrugs, a smug smile spreading. "Then again, size doesn't really matter when it comes to power. I can tell you that for a fact."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:53 am

Tidal thinks for a moment, before smiling and saying, "Ah! I believe it is Fishy returning from ze scouting. No monsters here. In either case, we zhall know soon." She gives a small salute before dropping off the side to resume her station.
((That is, unless you or someone else on deck says something else to her which would imply a response on her part.))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:31 pm

"Fishy? Is that a fellow sea-pony or something? It doesn't exactly explain how their so filthy... especially when their in the sea... actually, how does one even GET dirty in the sea? Your surrounded by water, so aren't you getting cleaned all the time?" Storm Blade asked, though he ended up going on a little tangest, the relaxed mood of the boat getting to him... that and probably his shock.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Tidal catches her balance and swerves back onto the deck. "Ooh! Oui, Fishy is a seapony. He was looking closer at the other ship to let us know what is going on there. As for your other questions...water is not soap, thank Leo..."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:01 pm

"Leo, huh?" Aces thinks, coming up on deck. Well, thinks out loud. "No, can' say I can recall hearing tha' name before. Then again, I've been distracted all day." One eye darts over to a changeling, looks him up and down, darts back. "Ah, well, sure it's no' importan'. Wha' did Fishy see over there?"

...hmm. Nope, shock hadn't set in yet. Nor had anger or panic. Or acceptance. Just a sort of...release of air.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:22 pm

"... Er what ever happened to Snipe?" Sparks slightly randomly cuts in...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:18 am

Tidal looks shocked at Aces, caught offguard by his declaration that doesn't know who Leo is. She very nearly launches into an indignant rant, but quickly realizes she doesn't actually know who the equestrian* royalty is. "King Leo is the King of Aquestria, and ruler beneath the waves. He is very important." Tidal pauses for a moment to try and create some extra emphasis, before continuing, "As for what Fishy has seen; I remain not Fishy so I do not know. I shall, however, find out. Au revoir!" Not waiting for anyone else to speak, she leaps off the ship to regroup with the others in the water.

*That's equestrian as in 'horse', not Equestrian as in Twilight Sparkle and those pones. Though that's also equestrian.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Storm Blade glanced from one to another at the responses, deciding not to reply about the comment of water not being soap, nor did he say anything about King Leo, the king of the sea-ponies, though Tidal didn't exactly give anyone time to reply. Storing this information away, he looked round the deck, then turned to Sparks, saying. "I'm going to hazard a guess he flew over to the ship to have a look, I think I might do the same." As this, he stretched out his wings, ready to take flight.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:35 pm

"Go ahead. We do need more ponies to keep an eye on that colt. Also, if there's no other reason for me to be on deck, I'm going back underwater to lend an extra pair of eyes." Necrar stood on the edge of the deck, ready to plunge. "Not technically being alive, I don't have to breathe."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:06 pm

"So then what about us that need air and don't have wings? Aces please don't tell me that you don't have to you know..." Sparks says switching to a deadpan near the end.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:31 pm

"I don't know. Formulate a plan if we can't peacefully talk to the monster, convince the Captain to move closer to the other ship so you can board it, you figure it out." With a mock salute, Necrar plunges back into the water.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:07 am

Storm nodded and took to the sky, silently flying across the water to the other boat, wondering just what had made it so empty.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:47 am

Quietkal wrote:Tidal looks shocked at Aces, caught offguard by his declaration that doesn't know who Leo is. She very nearly launches into an indignant rant, but quickly realizes she doesn't actually know who the equestrian* royalty is. "King Leo is the King of Aquestria, and ruler beneath the waves. He is very important." Tidal pauses for a moment to try and create some extra emphasis, before continuing, "As for what Fishy has seen; I remain not Fishy so I do not know. I shall, however, find out. Au revoir!" Not waiting for anyone else to speak, she leaps off the ship to regroup with the others in the water.
You rejoin your admiral and other. "Anything to report Tidal?" asks the Admiral...

Colter Bolt wrote:"I don't know. Formulate a plan if we can't peacefully talk to the monster, convince the Captain to move closer to the other ship so you can board it, you figure it out." With a mock salute, Necrar plunges back into the water.
Necrar enters the water, and sees the figure closer to the boat...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm nodded and took to the sky, silently flying across the water to the other boat, wondering just what had made it so empty.
Storm arrives on the boat. He sees Spring Breeze up searching the crow's nest and Snipe on deck...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:31 am

"Hey Snipe." Storm greeted as he landed on the deck besides him, giving a little glance around before focusing on the sniper. "Found anything? Or should we go bellow deck?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:01 am

Tidal shakes her head slightly. "No...not much. Un of the pegasi jumped down and something moving between here and ze still ship, but on questions I think it is Fishy. Has 'e returned already?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:48 am

Relying on Tidal's assumptions, Necrar swims over to the figure.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Sparks tires to find the captain in order to ask him to have the ship moved so that more may help investigate.

Rolls:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:27 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Hey Snipe." Storm greeted as he landed on the deck besides him, giving a little glance around before focusing on the sniper. "Found anything? Or should we go bellow deck?"

Snipe looks up at Storm and flies behind him, using his head to push in the other pony's flank and shove him toward the door to below deck. "Below. I've already searched all over the top, and I completely forgot to call for a meatshiel- I mean someone to help me." Storm can hear the smirk in Snipe's voice- the meatshield comment obviously a joke for the sniper.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Storm smiled a little a Snipe's joke, not at all bothered by him calling him a meatshield. As quite frankly, being a meatshield was his role in a fight, one that he had actually willingly chosen. So he stepped towards the door to go down bellow deck willingly, not saying anything himself though, as he didn't feel like there was anything to say, and he didn't like wasting words when on a mission.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Quietkal wrote:Tidal shakes her head slightly. "No...not much. Un of the pegasi jumped down and something moving between here and ze still ship, but on questions I think it is Fishy. Has 'e returned already?"
"Not yet. You know how he is."

Colter Bolt wrote:Relying on Tidal's assumptions, Necrar swims over to the figure.
Necrar swims to the figure. The figure stops in his path and looks at Necrar...

tygerburningbright wrote:
Rolls:
Sparks finds the captain of the ship quickly and asks him to move the ship. He is less successful in that regard. "Are you daft pony?" He asks...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm smiled a little a Snipe's joke, not at all bothered by him calling him a meatshield. As quite frankly, being a meatshield was his role in a fight, one that he had actually willingly chosen. So he stepped towards the door to go down bellow deck willingly, not saying anything himself though, as he didn't feel like there was anything to say, and he didn't like wasting words when on a mission.
The first lower deck is pretty dark, with a few tiny sunbeams from holes and cracks above providing light. It seems to be some sort of sleeping quarters, judging by the hammocks swings along the pushes of the wave. However, there is still no pony to be seen...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Necrar points up at the surface of the water repeatedly, hoping to convey that he wished for the other to surface.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:01 pm

Storm frowned as he looked around the deck, considering the situation. The fact that there was still no one on board the ship boded ill, and the fact that it was so dark now, meant that going down into the other parts of the deck, was probably a bad idea. Storm could actually see in the dark, but he didn't think Snipe could, that and he didn't think it was a good idea to go down into the boat to far. If the monster was nearby, he wanted to be able to get out the boat to talk to it. With this in mind, he turned to Snipe, saying. "I think we should get some other ponies here before exploring deeper."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next