Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Sequitur: The Campaign

+8
Crystalite
Fluffy McSparkles
Lapis-Lazily
Copper Rose
JackSilvers
deonte9109
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
12 posters

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Non Sequitur: The Campaign - Page 16 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: The Campaign

Post  Copper Rose Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Random ponies start periodically coming up to Maddie, taking a bite out of her, and giving her a Bit in return.

In addition, Goomy leaves behind a trail of soap instead of slime, making Maddie's job of cleaning the place much easier.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Maddie smiles and takes the money with a smile from the ponies that walk upto her and ask for such things. It felt nice to get some easy money this way and hopes to pay for the cookies and milk this way. She also notices her Purple Slimeblob's new Soapy trail making a note to rinse her pet's soap trail down when she is able to do so before she falls asleep.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:30 am

Dandelion follows Moonseeker into the Inn, then goes up to the counter and orders a bowl of soup and bread, but not before he sneezes.
Laughter!:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Ghoul stares at Dandelion for a bit, before deciding with a sigh that while he'd like to talk to him in private, this may be as private as it'll get. He trots back and takes a seat next to the gardener-prince, gnawing on his loaf of bread as he walks around. He quietly says, attempting to not be heard by anyone but Dandelion, "So eh...you're...familiar wi' the princ'sses?"
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:01 am

"You could say that. You see, Luna and I are married, that is why I am a prince. The marriage ceremony to a princess includes a life prolong spell, that slows the aging process, and can allow a typical pony to live up to three times their ordinary age. Not many ponies even know about this tradition, and because it is the highest of honors, only those closest to the princesses are given it. Discord decided to... play, with that spell, so even though so long has passed since our wedding, I look not even a month older than that day." Dandelion blinks, then sighs. "Sorry, I have a tendency to go off topic like that. Do you have any questions about my connection with the princesses other than what I explained?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:18 am

Ghoul finishes his loaf of bread during the long explanation.
Well, that explains their... encounter earlier, at least.
"Nah tha' pre'y well answer'd m' questions. Are ya...awaere of 'ur circ'mstinces a' travel?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:00 am

"Well, depends on what you mean. Is that a who or a what question, and who or what do you specifically refer to?" (OOC: you may or may not want to roll stealth on your answer to this.)
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:17 am

"Well, I emagine...regerdless a' how long they b' seprated, tha' a prince...woul' recogni' 'is princess." Ghoul nods first at Dandy, then over at Moonseeker. "I figure ye alredy know tha' though, ye certainly were close'nuff to. But if tha' princess were runnin' abou' with a buncha diginerets, folks real muddied in ther werk...what'd ya think'd be 'er reason fer doin' such a thing?"
meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:32 am

Dandelion blinks, then looks around at the ponies in the room. One clears their throat and quickly goes to another room, but otherwise nopony seems to be paying any attention to the two. "Well, she had told me that, as far as she was aware, you all had forgotten who she actually was. She explained to me back in the cave her reasons for leaving, and she seems to prefer the treatment she gets from the others, not knowing her true identity. I must ask, though, why you know when none of they do."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:51 am

Ghoul grins slightly. "Masks ar' en old accomplice a mine. Ah think I ken reck'nize one when I see it." He thinks for a moment, before continuing, "What...were 'er reasons fer leavin', if I ken inquire."
meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:17 am

Dandelion goes rigid. "I, uh, I do not think she..." "It is fine, Dande." Moonseeker says from right behind Ghoul. "They remembered who they were running from, so I thought they might remember at least that I had been feeling somewhat unwelcome where we came from." She sits down at the table next to Dandelion, and he visibly relaxes. "I could tell that you have known recently, though your reason for knowing seems... off. I never actually changed my facial features, just my body shape. I have plenty of lookalikes, so nopony would ever suspect me, after all. It is the same with my sister, except the lookalikes are more varied, due to her age. How do you actually know?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:45 pm

After finally calming down or his his trauma, Sugar Colt noticed the trail that the Slimebob was leaving. When he noticed that the trail was slippery, a devilish thought came to him. Getting a running start, he slid on top of the trail whizzing down its path.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Maddie rolls her eyes, laughs, then joins in the fun with the child.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:26 pm

For those playing on the soap trails, roll Athletics/Acrobatics to not run into anything.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Mad Nopony giggles madly as she slides around the place.
skill check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Copper Rose wrote:Dandelion goes rigid. "I, uh, I do not think she..." "It is fine, Dande." Moonseeker says from right behind Ghoul. "They remembered who they were running from, so I thought they might remember at least that I had been feeling somewhat unwelcome where we came from." She sits down at the table next to Dandelion, and he visibly relaxes. "I could tell that you have known recently, though your reason for knowing seems... off. I never actually changed my facial features, just my body shape. I have plenty of lookalikes, so nopony would ever suspect me, after all. It is the same with my sister, except the lookalikes are more varied, due to her age. How do you actually know?"
Ghoul jumps, startled by the sudden appearance of the princess, and becomes visibly nervous when she sits at the table, dropping his accent as he talks quietly to them.
"Not uh...not literal masks. I uh...actually wasn't sure you were...you...until Dandelion showed up." Ghoul stares at the pair for a bit, before quickly saying, "I'll be honest, you're really freaking me out by being here. Not directly for my personal safety, but because this really seems like a part of one of..."
Ghoul pauses, before making a face and hissing, "his schemes."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Moonseeker looks at Ghoul and laughs. "Trust me, he has nothing to do with this. I would be able to tell quite easily if he had managed to corrupt me, though I can see one mistake that could be easily made. One of my Elements is very similar in nature to his powers, though it is all in the intent."
LunaLaughter!:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Ghoul maintains a serious, worried face. "No? One sister fleeing another doesn't sound like him? How do you think the public would react if they found one of the princesses was missing?" Ghoul frowns and pauses, before continuing somewhat quieter, "I'm not entirely convinced his 'defeat' isn't part of a long joke. Nothing was ever simple...why would such a monumental event be? He might not have corrupted you specifically, but we've been touched. Who's to say he didn't set us on this path, to meet you...to flee with you?"
Ghoul's eyes start to tear up, before he shakes his head to clear them and drops into the accent again with a forced chuckle. "But whaddah know, I tho' the mem'ry loss mighta bin you."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Androcolt looks at all the silly ponies sliding around and scoffs. "You guys are so immature. We don't need to be acting like little foals," he says with a squeak in his voice and the occasional crack. His eyes shift around and he puts a hoof in the soap trail. "But... it does look pretty fun," he says as he hops on the trail and slides about.
Spoiler:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:59 pm

"What's the point in being an Adult or mature if you can't act a little foalish sometimes?" Maddie retorts as she sides on the soap trails with giggles.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:39 pm

"SUPAH POWAH SPIN!" Sugar yelled at the top of his lungs spinning along the sopay trail.
Athletics:
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Moonseeker glares at Ghoulish Guise with full fury in her eyes. "I am not fleeing from my sister. In fact, how about we all go pay her a little... visit?" Moonseeker disappears in a flash of light, and in her place stands Luna, princess of the moon and the night in all her glory. All the other ponies in the room, after a split second of confusion, immediately kneel before her royal highness, except for Dandelion who stands up, unsure whether to glare at Ghoulish Guise or to try to calm down Luna. She ignores him. "Hold your breath, little pony." Luna's horn glows for a second, then they all disappear from the room.

The entire party, plus Dandelion, reappear in a small chamber they passed through earlier, before they met Luna, that leads to the throne room. Luna picks up her crown, which is standing on a pedestal in the room. "She was expecting me. She will not expect this." Luna pushes open one door, then looks back at the group. "Wait here." She leaves through the door, her shutting it leaving the party with a strange sense of finality.

<insert Luna becoming Nightmare Moon scene in the next room here>

(OOC: yes, the puppies stayed behind. You all level up. Congratulations, Quietkal, you irritated Luna into severely advancing the plot. Seriously, I was expecting this to take a few more weeks. Oh well.)
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Ghoul looks around, almost more terrified than he had ever been. Unsure what else to do, he silently puts on his mask and waits for Luna to come back.
<she doesn't>
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Maddie has a bit of an eyetwich. "Ok...can we EVER just stay in one bucking place longer than about just a day? I swear... This is really annoying me greatly."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:20 pm

After his initial shock, Dandelion barges through the door Luna had passed through moments ago. "Luna!"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next