Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse

+3
Lapis-Lazily
tygerburningbright
Crystalite
7 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Crystalite Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:19 am

The two guards glance down towards the piercing whistle. They wheel around and land neatly about five feet away. They take the scene in at a glance and immediately seem to tense up slightly.

"Why are these ponies tied up?" One of theguards asks.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Busker's ears perk up in curiosity. "Did somepony just whistle from Wrangler's direction? Anyway, shall we head on over to... Where's the hotel again?"

Streetwise:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Wrangler remains nonchalant for the moment, and glances at the tied up ponies as he says, "They're a buncha thieves who tried to mug me an' some friends. We resisted, and knocked 'em out as they continued t' be aggressive. Hospital's a ways a way, and this parta town dudn't look like a good place to just leave ponies in the sidewalk though, so I made sure they couldn' overpower me while my friends went to find a guard." He turns to the pair of guards before adding, "An' look who showed up."
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:04 pm

((Sorry I'm taking so long lately. I just moved and I've been occupied.))

With Farnsworth And Co.

"Just a few blocks this way," Farnsworth says as he starts walking. "The Golden Sunset. We have rooms 2B and 4N," the dragon explains as he scribbles a note and sends it off...

After several minutes of walking, the Golden Sunset suddenly seems to pop out from over a hilltop; you would guess it's about 4 stories high. A bright white billboard with the hotel's name and a sinking sun logo is proudly displayed on the front. It looks like a pretty decent place.

((Show of hooves please: who's staying at the hotel and who's going to the nurse's house?))

With Wrangler

The two guards glance at each other. One of them rolls the archer over to check cutie marks. "These are all three wanted felons, and very dangerous individuals; How were you and your... friends were able to apprehend them like this?"

The pegasus, on realising what's going on, lets out a groan of dispair and resentment.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:22 am

Wrangler is somewhat surprised by the fact that the thieves are actually recognized and wanted by the guard. He chuckles lightly, saying, "Oh they weren' too tough. Nothing Billy the Colt and Dean Worcester couldn' handle." He gently shakes his hind legs individually as he names them.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:40 am

"Well, it seems like a nice place to stay at, but we've got a job to do and Mavy will nag us if it ain't done textbook. If it ain't a trouble to you all, I'm gonna head to the nurse's house, check up on he-I mean it. Farns, you think you can thief-proof yourself this time, in case those coin goofs have a contingency plan, or you want company staying? They probably know where we're at and all."
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:03 pm

"I want to check this house too! Then we get my toy! Oh, and don't forget the ice cream."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:49 pm

"Don't think we didn't hear what you almost said there, Busker. You won't be going alone."

"Nopony's forgotten about your toy or ice cream, Wraith, you've hardly stopped mentioning them since we've met back up with you and Trotson. In fact, I know just how to get to the gazelle's house, and you'll be able to pick out a toy on the way. From the Rockafilly Toy Store, no less."
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Sunspot listened in to the conversation from above. Her hearing had never been excellent, but she tried to see what she could catch anyway.

Rolls:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:32 am

((I'm going to put Tyger/Trotson with Farnsworth for now to get him out of the way. Everypony else (Except Wrangler) is going to Rockafilly, at which point I will need another show of hooves.))

Trotson continues examing the vials. "I think I will stay here at the hotel. I can keep an eye on our dragon, and I can determine what to do with these... we'll say 'potions'. And, it means I myself won't be affected by the artifact; I don't mean to sound selfish, but I can't use my needles on anyone if I myself am ill." With that, he turns into the hotel, Farnsworth following behind.

Several minutes later, the rest of the party comes up to Rockafilly Plaza, the largest toy center in Equestria! According to a large, colorful sign directly below the main billboard, at least. And a more ignorant pony could certainly believe it, although Wraith and perhaps the others are well traveled enough to know better. True to earlier beliefs, there is in fact still a sale on; and ponies are all but pouring in and out to take advantage. Luckily, the local security is doing a good job of doing so in an efficient, organised manner; but, you estimate that it would still take a minute or two standing in line to get in.

((Everyone re-roll Perception - you too Elacular! DC 30 to notice Sunspot for sure, DC 35 to see... something else important. Alternatively, for the later, DC 25 Vibe to know something is there; if you fail both, please maintain OOC Knowledge as OOC.))

The two guards look at you suspiciously. "We'll take your word for it for now. But I will need your name and contact info after we sort this out a little," The one guard stipulates as the other guard flies off, presumably to bring a wagon.

At that moment, a letter from Farnsworth appears, bringing Wrangler up-to-date on the party's whereabouts.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:45 am

Sunspot looked down at them. "A...toy store? If there's any cohesion to their evil plan, I'm not quite seeing it."

Roll:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 pm

"Oh! I'm so excited! Are you excited? Cause I'm excited! I've never been this excited! Well, there was this one time but... OOOOOH! I can see it in the window! I really want it! Stupid line, why do we have to wait?"
Spoiler:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:01 pm

"Lines were invented to prevent things called 'stampedes'.", Busker answers Wraith, standing in line.

Perception/Vibe:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Sunspot considered her options carefully. These ponies were very obviously highly abnormal and possibly carrying diseases they could spread to everypony else. In fairness, though, so was she. The smart thing to do would be to hoof it back to the hospital, tell her CO, and take the demerits for abandoning her post and endangering the populous. However, one of these ponies was a filly, and they seemed to legitimately care for her. Even if they somehow snuck her into a gigantic biohazard and let her jump out of a building...

Yeah, her conscience wasn't going to let her leave. Sunspot sighed weakly. "I'm going to be cleaning latrines for a freaking year.

With that, she began to fly very very slowly down towards the ground, still debating with herself as she exited the clouds.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:01 pm

"Got something picked out already?  That should help make up for the time we're spending in this line."  Jade responded to Wraith's excitement at spotting something in the window.  She smiled at her excitement, it was a little contagious.  She was also a little curious about how Whisper ever could have been more excited.

Still, she remained alert: They still had business to attend to, and she was unnerved by... something.  Farnsworth had almost been kidnapped, and Trotson seemed to think somepony was following them.  

Vibe Roll:

Last edited by Curunir on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Wrangler mutters, "Yeh yeh," while reading over the scroll, before rolling it up and storing it away. "If we c'n hurry this up, I got other stuff that needs t' get done."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:52 pm

At Rockafilly Plaza

((If Lapis/Wraith would like to describe the object of her affection in a little more detail, that would be helpful. Otherwise I will be forced to make something up, and you might not appreciate it.))

((Also, if Elacular/Sunspot could re-roll Stealth.))

The Warehouse team and Sunspot manage to get through the line without incident.

Upon entering the Plaza, it seems to be much less crowded than the lines would indicate; a down escalator shows the building has at least one, probably several basement levels accounting for this.
Jade manages to see someone out of the corner of her eye. ((Not Sunspot.)) The figure vanishes in the crowd before she can see who it is, but she doesn't feel good about it...

Before long, an associate in a bright red hat labeled "Rockafilly!" in bold yellow letters comes up; interestingly, he turns out to be a Gazelle.

"Hello, welcome to Rockafilly! Can I help you find anything today?"

In the Alley

The guard glares at you a little harder than normal. "I asked you for your name and contact information."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Wrangler returns the glare. "No, you said that you'd need that 'after we sorted this through.' I figured you were tryin' to get me to the station so you could write it down or somethin'." He sighs and covers his face with a hoof, before shaking his head in exhaustion and saying in a very practiced manner, "M' name's Wrangler. Yes, that's my entire name. We're stayin' at the Golden Sunset while we're here. I'll be in room 2B. That work for ya?"
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Sunspot worked as best she could to tail the group, attempting to look like just another pony in the crowd.

Rolls:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Crystalite wrote:"Hello, welcome to Rockafilly! Can I help you find anything today?"
"Hello there! We'd like to see the biggest and/or quirkiest toys available, that would be suitably entertaining for the little filly. Money is... probably not an issue.", Busker responds, pointing Wraith out to the clerk. "Alternately, obey her commands and whims, for she's the one getting things.", he adds with a grin.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:07 am

"Oh yes! I know exactly what I want. I want the brand new My Little Human Tara Strong doll! It just came out and I'm super duper excited to get one. I saw it in the window while we were waiting in line and it just filled me with so much anticipation. I love toys!"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:34 pm

At Rockafilly

The Stag ((As a male Gazelle is referred to)) chuckles knowingly. "My son is a big fan, too. If you'll just follow me we'll be going downstairs," he says as he heads for the escalator.

In the Alley

The guard takes out a notebook and scribbles down the pertinent information. He also glances at Wrangler's flank, and makes a quick sketch of his cutie mark. If the guard notices Wrangler's tooth, he evidently didn't deem fit to comment. "There. Go about your business, we'll take it from here," The other guard returns with a wagon and the two proceed to load the prisoners into it.

What will Wrangler do now?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:42 pm

"Follow that stag!"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:19 am

Wrangler grunts, "Mm-hmm," as he walks away toward where he believes the Golden Sunset is, intent on getting back to why they're actually in town.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:08 am

As the stag leads you down the stairs, he strikes up a conversation with the party. "To be honest, I'm surprised that this sale even worked out. With the pony pox deal most folks are just staying home, hoping they don't catch it too. Seems these people are willing to come out of the woodwork though. What the?"

The stag trails off at the sight of a small foal in some distress, not far from the bottom of the escalator. She apparently can't find the stuffed clown pony she had picked out... Despite the fact that it's sitting on the floor next to her.

Wrangler ends up stopping to ask directions from a dark orange filly with a thick accent.

"Foist left tha' way, then roight on Glenstone. Can' 'ardly miss it, mister," she says sassily before going back to playing with her ball.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next