Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fever Enigmatic

+4
AProcrastinatingWriter
sunbeam
mjh6
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fever Enigmatic - Page 19 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic

Post  Crystalite Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:11 pm

Marvelous Misfortune stared after the unicorn. "Wait! I didn't mean we should go down it!" she called after Fairy Charmer.

"Look. If we wait long enough, eventually Bitter Medicine and Sunset Stroll will wonder where I've went. And no doubt someone will wonder that about you too. Sooner or later somepony is going to come looking for us; and then they'll find us here and help us out."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:13 pm

"W'sa'matter? Got s'mething to hide down'ere? Like who your takin' orders fr'm?"
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:14 pm

"'Orders'? 'Hiding'? What are you talking about!?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:20 pm

"Ah, g've i'up!" Fairy stamped back towards Marvel, with a surprising amount of balance for one so cross-eyed.

"Y'think I was born yes'erday? Since you showed up, ah've had a roof dropped on me, a pony stick in' to'my tail li' sparkle berry juice, and now 'my stuck with you. Ag'ain. An' alone. You 'spect me to believe tha's all jus'... coincidence?"
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:44 pm

"What part of 'my special talent is bad luck' didn't you comprehend? Coincidence is literally what I do."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:49 pm

"Yeh right. Great cover story. Let's you away with 'nothing, don't it."

She lifted a hoof to shove Marvel, but the sudden lack of balance caused Fairy to topple over, land in' on her back.
"Have a good thing goin' here," she mumbled, trying to stare at the blur she identified as Marvel. "Not 'ettin' you ruin it f'r me..."
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:14 pm

"Would you stop with the conspiracy theories!" Misfortune shouted at the unicorn. "Godd heavens! It's worse than when you thought I was gay! Why would I want to ruin your life!? Heck, ignore why; you're a local diva in a small country town, what is there to ruin you with?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:35 pm

"Wouldn't you like to know," Fairy mumbled in response. "'M more'n a pretty face..."

She breathed in the thick, heavy smell of the sparkle berries. She smiled broadly with the aroma.
"An' hey, soya know, I'm not gay. I jus' like mares. An' stallions. S'all the same. Love is love..."

The unicorn trailed off, planting her face down in the berries. A moment later, there was a loud, muffled snore.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Misfortune doesn't faceoof often. She has seen too many disasters to find them very meaningful anymore. Which means it takes disaster and confusion of truly bizarre kinds to cause her distress.

Marvelous Misfortune facehoofed. And then resigned herself to waiting until someone came for them...

((Sorry Zamuel. I know its a pretty clear adventure hook, ut wold prefer to hae Sunbeam/Sunset present first, at the very least.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Summer Wishes headed directly to the Party, hoping that Aunt Birthday wouldn't be too busy.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:55 am

Sunset Stroll arrives at Marvel's house and expectantly knocks on the door, but after a prolonged period of silence moves around to one of the side windows, at which point he notices the sinkhole. He curiously approaches the edge, raising his eyebrows as he spies the argument taking place 40 feet below him. "Hello! This definitely wasn't here before!" He shouts down in greeting. "What on earth happened?!"

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:55 am

"Misfortune happened," the earth pony replied. Marvelously. "Now be a friend and find us a ladder? Or maybe some bored looking Pegasus stallions?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:58 am

"This isn't unfortunate, it's a moderate cataclysm." Sunset Stroll replies. "Have you tried climbing out yet?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:26 am

"Isn't it funny? The Royal Guard 'trained' me for all different scenarios, except the ones I actually get into! No, I haven't tried, and I'm pretty confident I can't."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:50 am

"Well I don't think I'm going to find a ladder this long, and I doubt I'll find too many pegasi that are up for lifting whole ponies out of a sinkhole. You're house is little out of the way." He purses his lips and look around. "I might have an idea. but I don't like it and if I'm wrong, I'll probably be joining you at the bottom of the hole. Should I try it?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:40 pm

"No!"

((YES.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Sunset Stroll rolls his eyes. "I don't hear you making any better suggestions." He retorts, taking a step closer to the edge of the edge of the sinkhole and winking out of sight.

He'd forgotten what it was like backstage. The muffled applause from the audience outside, the hubbub of shifting fabric and moving zippers as costumes were shed and replaced, the ever-present rustle of velvet curtains...It was all alien to him now, and he breathed a sigh of relief when he finished his jaunt and winked back into the real world.

That sigh of relief was cut short by the 10 foot drop to the bottom of the sinkhole, but he picks himself and does a quick check of his condition. "Unfortunately, that means that I can't go far enough to take us all back out. At least that was a soft landing. Nothing bruised, even. That reminds me, You're working the night shift. Bitter Medicine is handling your afternoon shift right now."

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:31 pm

Fairy grunted from the impact, curling up, still in a stupor.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Perhaps just a little late, a figure poked her head over the side of the pit. This figure was, of course...

"Are you alright down there?" called Birthday Cake.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:27 pm

sunbeam wrote:That sigh of relief was cut short by the 10 foot drop to the bottom of the sinkhole, but he picks himself and does a quick check of his condition. "Unfortunately, that means that I can't go far enough to take us all back out. At least that was a soft landing. Nothing bruised, even. That reminds me, You're working the night shift. Bitter Medicine is handling your afternoon shift right now."

"Well, that was smart," Marvel said in response, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Don't mind taking a night shift though. ((Provided we can time-skip it, and maybe count it as extended rest? Unless something is happening...)) Probably for the better... anyways... Waitaminute...." Marvel leaned in to inspect Sunset's lack of a horn.

"Did you just... teleport?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Summer reached the Party, only to find Aunt Birthday wasn't there. She went to go find her and eventually did.

"Aunt Birthday! there you are I wanted to talk to you about..." Summer trailed off as she took in the scene. "What happened here?"

Winter got his things together wuietly. He thought about what happened. He really didn't want to talk to Summer's parents (they weren't his parents) about htis. Things were best when they could just forget he wasn't a distant cousin, and just nagged him about school. But Auntie was right, they should know. He jsut wanted to talk to summer in person first, that's all. And since Summer created him, he could always find her.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:54 pm

"I can't say I have any idea," Birthday said, gazing at her niece with confusion on her brow, leaking somewhat down to the crinkle of her nose. "I stepped out of the shop for just a moment to grab some fresh apples for my upside-down applecake, and on the way I found...not apples." She looked down the hole once more. "Not apples at all."

She straightened slightly, plan formulating in her head. Ponies needed help, and she had resources. "Go get some other ponies to help - I'll rush back to the Party, see if there's anything there I can use like a...mm. Something or other." She huffed. "Then maybe find out how in Equestria so many ponies manage to fit themselves in one hole by accident..."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:10 pm

"You fell down a newly present sinkhole today. I wouldn't expect you to be too surprised by a teleporting earth pony." Sunset Stroll says pleasantly, ignoring the early remarks. "Hello up there!" he calls up, squinting to make out Birthday Cake and Summer. "I think we're all okay. Fairy Charmer's asleep, but to my knowledge no one's injured. We have some sparkleberries down here, so hunger isn't even an issue, Birthday Cake. I'd say any sense of urgency stems from Marvelous Misfortune needing to get back in time for the night shift. So don't worry too much!"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:31 pm

"While I'm curious as to how earth ponies teleport, I must say that no, you're not the strangest one down here." Marvel looked up at Birthday Party. "Not that we arent grateful, but why are you lookingnfor apples in my backyard!?" she called up to the baker.

((GM. Please. Contrive some means for the rest of the party to end up down here. It gives us an excuse to go down the tunnel, besides being pretty funny itself. Oh, if only I had saved a magic point; Jinx could do it...))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Summer looked down, secretly smiling inside. This was a problem she could fix. She focused her magic briefly, and began creating stepping stones that would help the ponies in the hole get back up.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next