Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League

+3
Elacular
Copper Rose
Crystalite
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The League - Page 4 Empty Re: The League

Post  mjh6 Wed May 14, 2014 1:13 am

Iron Maiden figured it was time to get back on track. "So it looks like we have a target. Does anyone have any ideas about where to look?"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu May 15, 2014 6:27 pm

((Going to let the main party discuss a bit first. Meanwhile...))

((Also, Bronymous: Copper Rose and I agreed that the two sisters are NPCs, mainly under my control, Copper's when convenient.))

Blue Owl shrugs slightly, opting to follow behind in human form. "Doesn't surprise me. Although I do wonder who it might be. And for that matter, what's with the crows," she says. "I mean, I know they're mean little dips, but that goes beyond meanness. And on zero caffiene! Not a fun day so far."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu May 15, 2014 10:01 pm

"Maybe you should go without caffeine more often, you're definitely a bit livelier than usual." Phoenix scans the streets along the perimeter of the Square. "It's bad for you anyway. You shouldn't need coffee until at least 10 years from now. That's why I drink energy drinks all the time." He climbs up to another ledge, attention now turned to the center of the area. "Hey, so... about your sister, what, uh, is she like... what does she do when she's not doing this?"

More perception, I guess? I mean I know I'm in the wrong place but there isn't much I can do about it for now.
3+11=14

And apparently I don't even get to see that I'm in the wrong place. Phoenix should really focus.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri May 16, 2014 12:43 am

Cal considered for a moment before turning to Iron Maiden. "If I had to take a guess, I'd say that a normal who likes zapping things and chemicals would be somewhere near the industrial district. Now, if I were a group of non-unionized factories working my underpaid labor to the bone, where would I be..."

Meta:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat May 17, 2014 12:07 am

"There's a possibility she may be in a more populated area. Industrial would cause a bigger blast but people cause more pandemonium."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed May 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Iron Maiden thought for a second, considering everything they said. "Well, we can go check them out now. Hey Sunset," she said, hoping Sunset could hear her. "Do you think before we go you could peek into the top floor of the Bed and Breakfast over there? I saw someone up there, which is kind of odd for a simulated street. Especially since I think whoever it was hid when they noticed I notice them. "
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4