Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun Sets

+6
deonte9109
Fury of the Tempest
Copper Rose
A1C Bronymous
Paper Shadow
Cardbo
10 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Sun Sets - Page 35 Empty Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:56 pm

Storm:
"I think... perhaps your friends have returned with my book. We can further discuss the cure with them." Quick Fix turns away from the lab and walks down the hall towards the sitting room.

Gearick:
Juniper nods to you when you sit, and then turns to walk to another door- and is stopped short when it opens in front of her. Quick Fix enters the room, and you can see Storm right behind him. "Oh," Quick Fix starts, glancing around. "Where is your partner? Nothing... bad happened, I hope?"

Sunburst:
You were drugged when they brought you to the room, so you don't know for sure which way to the exit. But you can hear a door opening down the hall to the left, and around the corner. Other than that, the hall to your right leads to another corner and a door or two.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:45 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:Storm:
"I think... perhaps your friends have returned with my book. We can further discuss the cure with them." Quick Fix turns away from the lab and walks down the hall towards the sitting room.

"I brought a patient with me here. I've created the cure, but I haven't tested it yet. I believe Juniper and I left in him in one of the side patient rooms."
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:48 am

Gearick was glad to see Storm alright and unharmed, but didn't have much time to give him much attention before turning back to the Doctor, saying calmly. "He's fine, he simply got called away to deal with an additional problem."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:42 pm

"Ho, nothing except passive-aggressive threats and foals in danger." Bells says, as if this stuff were stuff she encountered every other day.

((Also, where's Snuggles?))
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:40 pm

"Threats and danger?" I look down at Midnight, concerned. "What is she talking about?"
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:36 pm

Copper Rose wrote:"Ho, nothing except passive-aggressive threats and foals in danger." Bells says, as if this stuff were stuff she encountered every other day.
"So it's just a day ending in 'y'," said Dodger.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Sunburst looked both ways again. If doors are opening to the left that means ponies are there, she... kinda wants to avoid ponies right now. She didn't want to just stick around and hope Juniper decides to be nice, -though she seems... kinda- not terrible after, well after she cried due to Juniper needling her and beating her up so- Sunburst sticks her tongue out and quietly blows a raspberry*. She turns right and walks up the the corner. She peaks around the corner to see if she recognizes any landmarks withing the house. She also keeps her ears on a swivel listening for any noises.

Perception:

*:
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Bells, Dodger, Gen:
Midnight shrugs. "Nothing. Just a bunch of emotional ponies getting all worked up. I gotta go, I'll see you later tonight." She winks at Gen, then takes off into the air, flying off towards the Estates.

Sunburst:
You go to the corner. There hallways is completely empty, and beyond that you can hear a door shut. The whole place is quiet now, you should be in the clear- at least, until Juniper decides to come back for you.

Storm, Gearick:
Ah, well, if that's all. Quick Fix leads Storm in an takes a seat. "Miss Juniper, if you'll see to the patient?" He then turns to the both of you. Well now, I assume you have my payment, which is fortunate, as Doctor Storm and I have come to an agreement. I'll let him explain to you where we're at right now." He nods to Storm. Meanwhile, Juniper leaves through the door Quick Fix entered.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:21 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:
Storm, Gearick:
Ah, well, if that's all. Quick Fix leads Storm in an takes a seat. "Miss Juniper, if you'll see to the patient?" He then turns to the both of you. Well now, I assume you have my payment, which is fortunate, as Doctor Storm and I have come to an agreement. I'll let him explain to you where we're at right now." He nods to Storm. Meanwhile, Juniper leaves through the door Quick Fix entered.

Storm turns to Gearick and says "Said agreement is that we sell the cure, which I've whipped up, but haven't tested yet, to some pharmaceutical company, which will have more resources to actually produce and distribute the cure.  Ideally, I would like to sell it to the Royal Guard, who I think will be able to get it into the hooves who need it most.  Unfortunately, what I don't know is whether they would actually produce and distribute it themselves, or whether they would contract that task to a third party, in which case it may save time slash be more efficient to sell it to that third party.  

Now, I don't know if you know the answers to these questions, but you're a Royal Guard, and the best bet we have.  So the first question I've got, do you know if the Royal Guard has the resources to manufacture and distribute the cure.  If not, who would they go to?  Do they have a preferred vendor for these sort's of things?  Also, would you have the authority to sign an agreement for the purchase of the cure?  That's a slim chance, but my expertise is medicine, not legal.  I'm assuming 'no', but would you happen to know who would?"

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:12 am

Sunburst ponders the hallway for a little bit. Quick Fix's estate was pretty big and if she just got lost what good would that do? She squirms, she could find a restrooms... Better than just waiting for Juniper and the doctor duo to do what they please. She puts her head against the wall to think, recoiling a little from the knot on her head. What was her plan anyways? Those laughing ponies were outside anyway and she barely escaped them when she wasn't drugged.

Sunburst turns back towards the room then pauses when she reaches the door, she could gain as much altitude as possible and make a break for it, couldn't she? She gives her wings a few tentative flaps trying to test them deciding they wouldn't take her very far. Of course there was also the issues of the 'aftershocks' that may or may not be real...

Sunburst looks into the room, sees the chains and turns back to the corner she was at. Pauses for a second, and continues down the hallway. Taking note of the room signs (OOC: if there are any)
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:57 pm

Gearick twitched when he heard this plan of Storms and the Doctor... and really really did not find it agreeable in the slightest. At all, still, he took a deep breath, to calm himself and thought the questions over before answering them. “The Royal Guard fully has the means to manufacture and create the cure, so there is no reason for you not to give or ‘sell’ it to them if you're going to steal Figurehead’s work and use it for your own gain.” No, Gearick did not try to hold his anger towards the idea at all. Why would he? It was more selfish greed from the Doctor, and Storm should know better. “As for who might be able to sign a purchase? The pony in charge of this operation would be better to ask. They would know more than me.”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Gearick twitched when he heard this plan of Storms and the Doctor... and really really did not find it agreeable in the slightest. At all, still, he took a deep breath, to calm himself and thought the questions over before answering them. “The Royal Guard fully has the means to manufacture and create the cure, so there is no reason for you not to give or ‘sell’ it to them if you're going to steal Figurehead’s work and use it for your own gain.” No, Gearick did not try to hold his anger towards the idea at all. Why would he? It was more selfish greed from the Doctor, and Storm should know better. “As for who might be able to sign a purchase? The pony in charge of this operation would be better to ask. They would know more than me.”

"Whoah!  Whoah!  Steal Figurehead's work?  None of this is Figurehead's work.  The only possible thing I got from Figurehead is that the original cure didn't work.  The rest I developed on my own."

EDIT: Storm pauses. "You also seem to be implying that I'm doing this out of greed. Nothing could be further than the truth, but I do need to compensate Dr. Quick-Fix for the use of his facilities."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Sunburst:
Heading down the hallway in front of you, there are no doors, only a sparse wall on your right and a large- but clearly reinforced- window on your left. Shaky as you are, it takes roughly 15 seconds to reach the next hall, which you do recognize as one of the only ones you had seen before. You know that the front waiting room is just beyond the door to your left, and the rest of the ponies in the house must be down the hall to the right- confirmed as you hear slightly elevated voices coming from that direction.

Storm, Gearick:
Quick Fix doesn't say anything yet, clearly waiting on the two of you to hash out any disagreements.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:27 am

Sunburst is relieved finally being able to orient herself, even allowing herself a small smile.  She decides to try flying back to the window**, she gets off the ground and get to a hover but... Her wings are still cramped from the restraints and she's utterly wore out from the cocktail of drugs they've pumped her full of.  She barely makes it back to to the window before she has to get down.
So much for bolting... Sunburst grimaces and tries to stretch out her wings.  Still she looks out the window, trying to see if she can see any laughing ponies...

**Flight Check:

Perception:
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:51 am

Sunburst:
Nothing outside that you can tell, at least not in the immediate area. There's a Pegasus or two flying way out, but you couldn't know from here if they were zombies or not. As you look though, you hear what sounds suspiciously like hoofsteps down the hallway you came from... and a door opening, and then shutting.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:18 am

"Your a doctor, a healer. You shouldn't even be thinking about money at all." Gearick snapped, deciding it was best just to focus on what was really troubling him instead of any arguements about Figurehead's claim on the cure. "I'm a guard yes, but I wasn't up here as a guard, so I'm likely not going to get any pay for this, even though I'm doing my job as a guard. Your a doctor, you should be doing the same thing! Working on healing and curing these ponies and then afterwards, maybe thinking of pay!"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:34 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Your a doctor, a healer. You shouldn't even be thinking about money at all." Gearick snapped, deciding it was best just to focus on what was really troubling him instead of any arguements about Figurehead's claim on the cure. "I'm a guard yes, but I wasn't up here as a guard, so I'm likely not going to get any pay for this, even though I'm doing my job as a guard. Your a doctor, you should be doing the same thing! Working on healing and curing these ponies and then afterwards, maybe thinking of pay!"

Storm sighs. "I just told you, if you'd listen. I'm not thinking about money at all. You're jumping to conclusions and thinking the worst about me when I haven't even done anything yet."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:41 am

"Your thinking about selling it, which means your thinking about the money." Gearick said simply and bluntly. "You say your trying make it quicker by skipping out the guard, but its slower. Just make the cure, and give it to the guard and the recipe to make it. They'll be able to mass produce it much quicker if you want though the hassle of finding a company that can mass produce it and selling it to them. Even if the guard contract a third party to mass produce it, they'll be much quicker about it as they have much more horse-power and official weight. Did you not think that though at all?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:55 am

Storm, Gearick:
"I'm certain that's why he asked your opinion," Quick Fix interjects calmly. "I can get the cure to one of my Pharmaceutical contacts, and they can make it- but we wanted to know if putting it through the Guard was faster. Obviously you believe this to be the case." He stands up. "Mr. Gearick, if I may enlighten you on the nature of modern medicine a bit. While the practice of healing ponies is old, and certainly founded on the principles of kindness, generosity- charity even- only a dedicated magical healer on par with someone like Star-Swirl is capable of producing cures to diseases free of charge. In today's age, NOTHING gets healed without money changing hands, no cures or antidotes get made. Hell, in most cases, medicines REQUIRE a promise of profit to even be developed. Dr. Storm has already proven himself to be more than charitable in this case." He walks over to you, and looks at you sternly. "These accusations of greed and impropriety, while understandable, aren't getting US, in this particular situation and timeframe, anywhere significant. Will you help us get the cure to the Guard to have it manufactured- ASSUMING, it even works, which we haven't technically tested."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:04 pm

"This conversation is currently between me and Storm. Just because you can hear us talking, doesn't give you the right to interrupt our conversation." Gearick informed Quick Fix rather coldly, before stepping past him and addressing Storm once more, telling him. "You say that your not interested in money at all? Then prove it. I believe you've had enough time to make some of the cure. Lets us go and test it right here and right now. If it works, we go straight to guard with the recipe and then come here and start making more if that's possible."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"This conversation is currently between me and Storm. Just because you can hear us talking, doesn't give you the right to interrupt our conversation." Gearick informed Quick Fix rather coldly, before stepping past him and addressing Storm once more, telling him. "You say that your not interested in money at all? Then prove it. I believe you've had enough time to make some of the cure. Lets us go and test it right here and right now. If it works, we go straight to guard with the recipe and then come here and start making more if that's possible."

"I was actually intending just that. I believe we're just waiting for Juniper to bring Thermal out here."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Seeing the commotion end, Night Scales steps towards Blackberry. "So, you gonna spill what that was about or should we get back to things?" A hoof nonchalantly points towards where they are going to meet the Sergeant...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Storm, Gearick:
Quick Fix interrupts again. "I believe Juniper is tending to our other patient. We can just go get our cure tester ourselves- you left him in one of the bedrooms, correct?" He begins heading to the door leading back to the main hallway.

Scales:
Blackberry seethes in front of you, watching Midnight Sun go. "She... she's just a cruel, terrible pony. I'm sorry I ever spoke to her, I don't want her near my son."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:45 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:Storm, Gearick:
Quick Fix interrupts again. "I believe Juniper is tending to our other patient. We can just go get our cure tester ourselves- you left him in one of the bedrooms, correct?" He begins heading to the door leading back to the main hallway.

"Yes, one of the side rooms." Storm follows after him.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:27 pm

"Whoa, hang on a second." I walk over to the mare. "I don't know why you ponies always have such a terrible opinion about Midnight. All she does is help ponies, and everyone just seems to treat her like dirt for it. I know she's a very sweet, kind and caring pony, just... just a little rough on the outside."
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next