Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirque du Celeste [play-by-post, slice of life campaign][FULL]

+10
Fury of the Tempest
Crystalite
Brony 7 of 9
Senshuken
Paper Shadow
Elacular
Quietkal
A1C Bronymous
mjh6
TheCavalry
14 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cirque du Celeste [play-by-post, slice of life campaign][FULL] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cirque du Celeste [play-by-post, slice of life campaign][FULL]

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:21 pm

... And yet, what?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Cirque du Celeste [play-by-post, slice of life campaign][FULL] - Page 8 Empty Re: Cirque du Celeste [play-by-post, slice of life campaign][FULL]

Post  Demonu Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:... And yet, what?
It's insect what you want. Incest is what Cersei and Jamie Lannister are into.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:46 pm

... Brony. Seriously? Couldn't you just SAY what it was, instead of making such vauge comments?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:... Brony. Seriously? Couldn't you just SAY what it was, instead of making such vauge comments?
It's funnier that way :p
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:28 pm

em, hi, im new to here and i guess il be joining you with UpBeat, you lot don't mind a fun loving foal with wubs running around do you?
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Dream Axis wrote:em, hi, im new to here and i guess il be joining you with UpBeat, you lot don't mind a fun loving foal with wubs running around do you?
A new one? Where do you come from? And what has TheCavalry to say about this?
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:31 pm

The more the merrier. I assume Cavalry said you could join, and if that's the case... WELCOME!
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Probably should have answered Demonu.

I have a thing about even numbers, so the fact we're at nine players was driving me crazy. More seriously though, I saw Dreams post in the Want to Play thread and offered him a spot, since Crystalite is busy with the Wanderlust game.

That being said, unless someone drops out, I'm going to mark this topic as full.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:59 pm

thanks for letting me play, il try not to be to much of a bother, though expect for beat to call most of you ether aunt or uncle and think your awesome
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Sounds good to me.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:06 pm

I'll be posting my next PH post when I get up (it's fairly late here), but in the meantime, question for players.

Right now, I've been doing a lot of NPC interactions with you. This particular show is like a prologue, setting up characters, easing things in, etc. just curious; as we go on, is there any...amount of NPCinteractions you'd prefer seeing? Lots of NPCs? Few?
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:12 pm

I just need to insert with the other players. Maybe the new kid. But as for NPCs, go nuts.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:43 pm

You can go wild with NPCs, but as usual I can work with anything.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Same here, I can handle any situation.
Whatever makes you most comfortable to work with.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Same.
I would be interested in just a little information regarding some of the acts in the cirque, or at least some of the important Npc's there-in. No pressure though, information can come as it becomes relevant, I suppose.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:11 am

Quietkal wrote:Same.
I would be interested in just a little information regarding some of the acts in the cirque, or at least some of the important Npc's there-in. No pressure though, information can come as it becomes relevant, I suppose.

Yeah. I was putting together a document about the circus in general -including acts- but that kind of... fizzled. Honestly, I had some NPCs in mind when I started the topic, but I didn't want to post them until the players already had; I didn't want someone not being able to play an acrobat just because I had an acrobat act as NPCs, for instance.

Which isn't exactly a valid excuse, now that the entry has been locked, so I probably ought to start including/mentioning/ referencing other acts, or at least including them in the first post...though there actually aren't as many as you might think. Aside from the fact I want you guys to be the stars of this... the size of this operation isn't as big as you might believe.

I'll try and get some of the NPC information more neatly categorised and added to the front post though.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Hela is not grey, she's slightly off white.
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Sorry for the min-hiatus. I'll get a PH post up as soon as possible.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:05 pm

TheCavalry wrote:Sorry for the min-hiatus. I'll get a PH post up as soon as possible.
Not like there is a deadline.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:27 pm

It's been a while now, should we start getting worried?
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:40 pm

He said he's going to away for a bit, I think.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Demonu wrote:It's been a while now, should we start getting worried?
A1C Bronymous wrote:He said he's going to away for a bit, I think.
I'd give TheCalvary several days more.  It's not unusual to have to disappear for a few days  and subsuqiently apologize for the absence.
I don't see anything about him planning to be absent, though. If you could source it I'd be much obliged.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:34 am

He's prob thinking of what to write next.
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:05 am

Ive seen a couple of people post absences recently, I thought he was one of them. Maybe not..
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Sorry for the hold-up guys; various reasons, including plain ole writers block.

I'll try and do better from now on,
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next