Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights

+4
sunbeam
Elacular
Dusk Raven
Crystalite
8 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Page 39 Empty Re: Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:09 am

Soft turns and looks back at him. "Don't get anything confused. We are not "inviting you to bed". We just had something terrifying and confusing happen to us while you were helpfully unconscious on the floor. Water seems to think you would at least be good company until we get to sleep. I'm ok with you coming in, on the offchance that you will either provide us with some... I don't know, magical help from what we just went through, or turn back into Wandering. But I highly doubt it." Soft continues on to her room, while Water hesitates. In a low voice, "You didn't completely screw up tonight. But yeah, mostly what she said." She then follows after her sister, leaving the Nightmare to decide for himself.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:11 am

Ever-intent on inserting his own two bits into the conversation, Bubbling Spring sticks his head out of the stairwell. "I'm the one that got us kicked out, for the record. I'm good at that sort of thing." He immediately extricates his head and leaves Wandering to his own devices, not waiting for a reply.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:16 am

Scorch

"I really don't know..." she says as she quietly starts shoveling more pie in.

Steam Twins

Nightmare doesn't respond immediately. But, as you turn back towards the stairs, you can here his hooves making their way up behind you as he follows into your room.

"There's a couple of spells I can cast to keep stuff out," he says, horn lighting up as he begins to weave something over the room. "But if it is what I suspect it is all either of us can really do right now is watch, and hope like crazy it's not what I suspect it is." He looks around as his spell settles into the background, apparently satisfied that it worked. "I guess I get the floor, then?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:25 am

"I guess so." "What, if I might ask, do you think it is, exactly?" Soft asks, even as her horn glows slightly, examining the spell he's casting

Arcana check to identify the spell he used.
18+17=35
Also using Arcane Alarm, 10 second prep time, designating it to ignore the three of them, Bubbling, Taffy, and Sky Lotus.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:26 am

Scorch scoots closer to Violet. "So, have you enjoyed the night so far?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:41 am

Scorch

"Oh, absolutely," she says a little more excitedly, pulling Scorch into a hug.

Steam Twins

Nightmare seems to search a little, as if unsure of how much he should say. "... Several days ago, I... found something hidden in our brain. Something that definitely doesn't belong. At the time, I put it somewhere it wouldn't cause trouble and told Eye. While I was unconscious just now, Eye and myself started poking at it a little. We're still not sure what it is, and it seems harmless thus far, but the timing is such that something similar might have happened to you."

He starts weaving a second enchantment over the first one. Soft recognises the first one as a sort of barrier spell, meant for keeping magical effects from entering or exiting a certain area. It's called a "containment field", Soft recalls, and is usually used for security systems or laboratories. The second appears to be a simple alarm spell, similar to the one Soft is using, although with different triggers she can't identify.

"If it did, your minds aren't prepared to deal with it the same way mine is. I don't know what it would do, or how to tell it's there. We'll have to see." He sits down on the floor, facing towards the bed. "Sleep well. I'm certain I won't at any rate."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:46 am

"Well that makes me feel much better." Soft climbs into bed. "Goodnight. Please bring back Wandering in the morning. No offense." "Yeah, goodnight." Water yawns, and thanks to the alcohol in her system, seems to fall asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow. Soft just rolls over and closes her eyes, hoping to fall asleep quickly.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:01 am

Scorch rotates himself in the hug so he faces across Violet while also start hugging her as well. "Good, I had a great time too."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 am

Steam Twins

Nightmare chuckles quietly. "Silly filly. I already told you," he says quietly, getting up to pull the covers over you. "I am Wandering."

He leans down to whisper. "Fret not, my little ponies. The Eye is watching, and the Nightmare will keep the monsters away," he says, gently kissing each of the twins on the forehead.

"Good night."

((DON'T POST HERE. I will be starting a new thread very soon.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39