Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

+4
Caden2112
tygerburningbright
TheCavalry
Dream Axis
8 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled] - Page 11 Empty Re: Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:43 pm

I'm game for "negative" levels... Just would only have them do RP effects or plot-effects, or something of that effect. Just don't mess with the combat. Trust me... The combat has enough issues... Don't need to mess it up farther with another madness add on. LIke we got a Harmony, Disharmony, & PLOT levels. Where the plot-levels are the normal 1 to 10 that all campaign have... But the other too give extra bonusi or negative effects or something... Just to give the GM ideas. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled] - Page 11 Empty Re: Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

Post  Dream Axis Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:59 pm

apologies caden, was scanning and missed it.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:19 pm

No worries. Considering her nature as a shapeshifter, I didn't put too much fanfare on it. Razz
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:45 am

Er.

Sort of?

I had a reference to a cutie mark, but it was rather vague, and I ended up deleting it. I need to come up with a new one for her- probably a pile of gold (as in a dragons horde)- but other suggestions are welcome.

I'm also considering altering her name a little. Her 'dragon' name is Softscales, with no breaks, which turns into Soft Scales for ponies. Seems the easiest way to retcon things.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:20 am

Nobody seems to use the three-items CM for characters. Maybe you could use three gold coins for a CM?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Click me! <---this seems appropriate.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Most cutie marks aren't a "three item thing"... XD

I swear, if you totalled up all of the canon Cutie Marks... I honestly wonder the what % you'll find of having it be a "three items" cutie mark. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Crazy head canon of mine:

The most prominent "three item" cutie marks belong to the mane six; three apples, three butterflies, three balloons, three gems. The only exceptions are Rainbow Dash, who has the rainbow-coloured lightning bolt, and Twilight Sparkle, who has a star surrounded by five other stars.

We know cutie marks are interpretable; Cheerilee says her's is about making young minds blossom (hence teacher) though the more obvious choice would be gardening. We also know that the mane six got their cutie marks at the same time as a result of the sonic rainboom, which acted as a spark of inspiration.

Then, when they grow up, they befriend Twilight Sparkle, who ignites the spark to kick start the elements of harmony.

So, my theory is AJ, Rarity, Pinkie and a Fluttershy having the "three item" pattern is connected to their friendship and destiny with one another, while the sparks (RD and Twilight) have modified versions.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:05 pm

That is a neat headcanon.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 pm

indeed it is, i give you full marks for head cannon-yness.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:01 pm

Forgot to edit it in, but... cutie mark; a burst of flame, imposed over a cloud.

So, the one Dream posted, minus the dragon wings.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Me damn it, Twi

Just noticed I did my stats wrong. I spent 7 points on attributes instead of 8.
I'll edit as soon as I can. Any holes in our load out you guys want marginally filled?
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:05 am

*pokes Cav to do a reaction postage*
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:51 pm

anyone who beats xel's stealth with a perception roll can see them looking at diamonds own deformed behind.

also quick question do you want to choose your new marks, or do you want me to?
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:01 pm

You can choose mine.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:20 pm

I'd guess my cutie mark looks like a Crystal Apple + Spider-ish theme....
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Cavalry: could you give me a flight check please? acrobatics or athletics, to stop you plummeting down to the ground in your panic. that and get the thing off of course.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Know what?

Flight Check:
Athletics [9] + d20 [12] = 21 - 5 = 16

Crash landing (if the above failed)
Endurance [14] + d20 [8] = 22

Getting rid of The Thing:
Acrobatics [8] + d20 [18] = 26

I refuse to submit to a blood test. Just... FYI.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:47 pm

sorry for the delay, for some reason i never got a email about updates till sunday and by then i was neck deep in work.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:53 pm

So.

I'm guessing that, unless we roll for night watch or perception or anything, we're going to be skipping to morning- or, at the very least, skip the x hours of two players role playing with each other while the others sleep.

That in mind... Should we PM one another,mid we do want to have private conversations during the watch or something?
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:57 am

Yeah, keeping that RPing to the PMs does make sense to me...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:41 pm

em...hi?
well sorry to go sort of aywol on you...the last two weeks have been....difficult to say the least, but im back now and ready to continue if you want to
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Okay, have to admit, that was not what I was expecting- in the best way. Figured I should ask you guys if you want to give chase before... well, giving chase.

And Dream... out of curiosity, what does 'Brandy' mean? I'm guessing it's just a small world-building detail, which is why I'm asking, but if it is something important, then don't feel obligated to answer.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Shadow would probably grump a little about it, but I the player don't care either way. Razz

...I'm assuming brandy refers to the cutie marks.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Just a bit of world building is all, though iv heard that copper wont be joining us for some reason or another, so im not sure what to do with her character.
i have options yes, but im not sure how long this absence will be and so i don't know how i should proceed.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next