Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

+8
Senshuken
A1C Bronymous
GreyVestibule
Doc pseudopolis
Reaver
Elacular
mjh6
Crystalite
12 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

Post  GreyVestibule Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:53 pm

@The Cavalry: Speaking from the perspective of someone whose been waiting almost two weeks for his computer to get back from being repaired I'm gonna go ahead and say I sympathize with your predicament. I know how much it sucks to not have your equipment working like it should. Hope you manage to sort your computer issues out soon.

@Copper Rose: As far as I understand we're still in the "easing into the adventure" phase of things, so I don't imagine it would be too vital. Though, it certainly wouldn't hurt to get your ducks all in a row as soon as possible. If you're still aiming for joining up with a certain fillie organist, well, she seems to be in a sensitive area, though there seems to be some determination to avoid getting into a fight.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

Post  Copper Rose Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:42 pm

Seeing as the party is starting at lvl 4, what's our Boon? I'm finally getting around to finishing Blast, and that is one thing that I can't really finish without that knowledge.

Also, what kind of combat builds do you guys have? It'd be nice to not have doubles on any kind of combat build, or to be lacking in something (like healers). And do we get Spell Book for free?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:01 am

It's a bit late for me now, so I can't really give you're questions all the attention they should get, but I'll try to patch up what's missing from my response in the morning.

In response to your query about the boon:
TheCavalry wrote:- You'll have access to a level 3 boon if you want it, but it won't come into effect until the "prologue" is done. feel free to discuss what you want whenever the game starts though.
To my knowledge we haven't discussed what the boon is, so you'll need to either go forward without knowing what it is, or wait for it to be discussed -- I personally suggest the former.

I do not believe Spellbook is free, as the GM has never mentioned the idea. I've equipped it to my character with the price, so unless I missed something, I feel it's safe to say that it is not free.

When it comes to combat builds... I don't feel up to digging through to find everyone's character sheets at this time, but I'll trying giving a low down on at least Oasis tomorrow.

EDIT: Here's a link to everyone's sheets so you can peruse their combat talents/traits.

Lark

Blitz Load

Bonham

Silver Tongue

Door Kicker

Shimmering Oasis
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Well, it looks to me like the only thing I have to wait for before I can enter the IC topic is a DM post. Once Blitz enters the hallway, Blast will be right outside the door and ready to react, so... yeah.

*Twiddles thumbs*
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Alright, I finished up Oasis' questionnaire at long last. Here it is. I'm also currently looking to convert Oasis' character sheet to google docs to fit with how you guys have been doing stuff.

Also, Copper Rose, looking at the sheet you have up currently, I think you still have a second combat trait to be able to choose, unless I've missed something.

EDIT: Here's Oasis' new google docs sheet.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:31 pm

Just to make sure, she is partnering up with DK for his Dynamic Duo Destiny, right?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:48 pm

She is, yes -- I'm rather looking forward to seeing the two in action together with that destiny in action.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:53 pm

God, that was tedious.

So- howdy fellas! Sorry for being gone so long.

So, status update. I got my computer fixed, which is good. Actually, it's been fixed for about a week or so. I haven't been about for a couple of reasons, pin clouding (but t limited to) starting an account on fimfiction, working on content for fimfiction, forgetting my password, and the little matter of a new job.

Yup, I'm in the workforce now; nine to five, every day. Which means my usual Internet time (post-midnight) has been curved a little.

I'm going to try fix that. I'm going to be more active. But if I'm slow...that's why.
Still, I am back, and this game is not dead- to me, anyway. Sorry for all the hold ups though...
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:32 am

It's all good.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:44 am

Just glad to have you back dude, cool to hear that you got your computer back. And congratulations on landing a job!
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:03 am

Glad to have you back, and waiting on tenterhooks to see the results of my Nat 1s!
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:03 am

I knew there was a game I wasn't checking recently...
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:06 am

Happy to see you back Cavalry.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:12 am

Huzzah! I can finally get into the hallway!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:23 pm

Crystalite wrote:Huzzah! I can finally get into the hallway!

"The doorway vanishes. There is a snap, and the windows are covered in crystal. Blitz is trapped and can never leave"

...not that I'd ever do that, of course...

TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:43 pm

So before I post, I'm thinking of having Oasis make a roll for knowledge about Sombra, would that be alright? I was thinking it'd be a History Roll, potentially with a bonus from Freaky Knowledge (Ancient Myths), if that would apply.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:47 pm

Yeeeee-s. That's okay. Make the roll and I'll post or PM you the results.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:39 pm

Alrighty, here I go:

Roll for Oasis' Knowledge of King Sombra:
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:02 pm

Copper Rose wrote:"Yeah, that does sound like a somewhat good idea. I would probably end up following you two anyway, since at least one of you seem to know where you're going." Blast says, eyeing the door speculatively but ready to follow them the moment they start moving. "I'm Blast, by the way."
Doc pseudopolis wrote:Bonham stops just as he's about to round the corner out of sight.
"Us being a part of the faire is why we're going. If you keep standing there and quibbling I'll leave you behind to found your own way out."
And with that he goes around the corner, out of sight of the foals, and waits for a moment for them to catch up.
Just to say that, yeah, Blast would already be following him.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:27 pm

TheCavalry wrote:As you round the corner, and as Bonham listens to the walkers-talkie, the door behind you opens. You can hear hoof steps as Luna and Diamond leave, but if you want to listen to them then...perception check. Dividing attentions and all.

I'd like to roll first, and then post, if you don't mind.

Result: 1d20 [4] + Perception [9] = 13

...Prooobably not. Very close to a Critical Failure there...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:25 am

Sorry ya'll. family stuff meant that roleplaying horses wasn't possible last week.

I'll get a post up ASAP. And...
You guys might not like it? But we've covered most of the plot set-up stuff. I like seeing characters interact, obviously, but there will be a chance for that later, and right now I worry we're meandering a bit.

All I can say is... As I said before, I do have a plan. I just ask that you guys trust me.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:10 am

So yeah, it's a little c,inky maybe, but...

Well, this is the prologue. I think a little plot grinding is acceptable to get things started properly.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Quick questions: Do Blitz's parent know about her running off, do they know about Bonham following her and if either of the previous two was yes what was their reaction?

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:02 am

Sorry about kind of assuming that the first roll was a success. It was a rather high number and I get the impression that you would like the Rp to speed up a little, so I naturally wrote down what Silver would do next.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat May 09, 2015 8:28 pm

So, here's the deal.
I'm basically getting fired next month.

(And no, I didn't do anything, it's contract stuff.)

As a result...well, I'm putting in as much overtime as possible until then, which is why I was absent last week; sorry. Still, you guys are hopefully close enough that you can, at least, roleplay character building in my absence.
(And I'm not totally absent, just...super inactive).

So...just a heads up and apologies in advance.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next