Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

+8
Senshuken
A1C Bronymous
GreyVestibule
Doc pseudopolis
Reaver
Elacular
mjh6
Crystalite
12 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

Post  mjh6 Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:13 am

Hey, Spike is important! Razz

As for senshuken, I see you wanted to go for a bardic set, with buffs and debuffs. Nice. As for suggestions:

I think charm is a little weak. Very situational, and goes a bit against the team buffing thing going.

If you wanted a larger damage move, I might suggest expunge or acid rain, as they benefit from save ends moves on the opponents. You don't have to have one, though.

Trance seems like a bit of an odd choice. Most of the time when I see that, it's because the player needs that 4 energy, cause that vulnerability is dangerous.

Remember that these are all just suggestions, and this is ultimately your character.

Also, I didn't link last time, so here's reduxed Lark gonna probably still tweak, though.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:35 am

BTW I just remembered that characters are supposed to have a musical theme. So, he's a backup dancer.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:20 am

Okay, after considering your advice mjh6 I decided to replace Charm with Tragedy (Flavored as 'Dark Charisma')

That seems much more affective and worth of having Trance as an ability.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Work in progress but Bonham the Roadie (Pronounced Baw-Num).
Edit: Now people with the link can view it.
Second edit: Abilities done, less magical assistance than I thought but You're my very best friend only works on a nat-20 and the max number of magic points is 2.

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:21 pm

need your permission, doc
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:
Second edit: Abilities done, less magical assistance than I thought but You're my very best friend only works on a nat-20 and the max number of magic points is 2.
Actually 3, essentially, and there's always the off-chance to get more. But having been running a Full Assist build in another game, I know that you could be forgiven for wanting to run something else in tandem. They're kind of rough most of the time.

Don't let me forget to assign myself the last remaining Element that no one wants. I can't make use of Tenacity, though, so it will have to be a mainstream Element.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:32 pm

I can't edit my sheet right now, but I would like to claim Laughter as my Element if possible.

I will try and have my sheet finished within 24 hours.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:28 am

So who have we got so far?
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:50 pm

So far, we have four players who I haven't named with this characters on the front page, and Bronymous, who is using the "leftover" element.

(Speaking of, if I got any of the element placement stuff wrong,melt me know).

Also... Deadline! I'm going to set a start point for this game on the 20th of November- I have a 'thing' for round numbers.
Of course, if we get a sixth element/virtue sooner, I'm up for starting before that... but I figure setting a hard deadline and getting the game started might be a good thing.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Hey, coul I switch from Generosity to Magic? Kinda think it fits Lark better...
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:08 pm

Since we don't have a magic user yet (and no one called it), that's fine with me. I'll just swap the front page cast list.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:18 pm

So are we still set to start up on the 20th?
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Only 4 on the front page list, plus me waiting. DO we have 7 signed up?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:09 am

Do we need seven?

Just sayin'.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Well I think the only reason the Spike slot was added was because 7 people signed up, but so far only 4 are listed.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Seven players expressed interest, and I hate turning people down, so added the Spike slot, per suggestion. That being said, no, we don't need seven, at least not to get the ball rolling.

On which note... Yeah, so far, I'm on point for starting on the twentieth, though if you guys prefer, I could start before then; as I said, it's a dumb little tic that's making me hold off for a round number, so if you're all ready to start, I can start. Checking over the sheets, everyone's got their abilities and attributes selected at least; there will be combat, but not immediately, so as long as combat talents are filled in before the first fight happens, I'm not overly worried about that.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Well I'm still waiting to see what element I get, but if all of our sheets are done enough, then I'm good to start whenever.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:39 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:Well I'm still waiting to see what element I get, but if all of our sheets are done enough, then I'm good to start whenever.

Well, what Element are you hoping to get?
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:41 pm

I need to remind myself what Laughter does (Unless you're willing to let me have Chaos?) but am otherwise good to go.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:42 pm

DK wasn't built with an element in mind, so I can have whichever's left. I'd only say no to Tenacity because I don't think he has any X/day abilities.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Laughter removes mind effecting attacks (and notifies when one is going to happen) and gives a +2 boost to checks and an immunity to said attacks for a set periodns of time, effecting the entire party, provided they are in your sight.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:36 am

Well, I'm good to start whenever. So if we wait or not doesn't really matter to me.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:44 am

mjh6 wrote:Laughter removes mind effecting attacks (and notifies when  one is going to happen) and gives a +2 boost to checks and an immunity to said attacks for a set periodns of time, effecting the entire party,  provided they are in your sight.

Man, I miss the old laughter. This one's more applicable in a "Giggle at the Ghosties" sense, but it's so much less... I guess laughable.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Hmm.

Okay, so... I know I said the twentieth. But... I'm going to go ahead snd start the campaign early.

It's a little early, but I tend to take a sedate pace, to fill in stuff; starting it a little early, and getting some of the setting/set up stuff done might be a good idea.
Saying that, I'm just leaving the application slots open. Some sheets still have some tinkering to be done, but I figure you guys are unlikely to need full specc'd combat ready stuff in the third post.

(...why do i feel like I just taped a sign with the words "FIGHT ME" to the back of some random guards just doing their duty?)
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:33 pm

Really depends how fight-happy our...band (Given how we have an actor/singer, an organist, a special effects tech and a roadie) is.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next