Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pony Adoption

2 posters

Go down

Pony Adoption Empty Pony Adoption

Post  Copper Rose Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:08 am

So, I've got a few character ideas, but no games to put them in. I don't see myself joining any new games any time soon, and I didn't want the character ideas to go to waste, so I'm creating this thread here! (I could'a sworn there was already one for this kind of thing, but I couldn't find any such thread...)

Here, you can post the ideas you come up with for characters, anything ranging from a picture you doodled that you think would make a fun character, to a playable character concept that you just can't figure out a good personality to fit it, or even if you just start a character and lose the motivation to finish it. Someone else just may come around and like your idea, and decide to finish the character you started. This thread could also be great for if you're writing a story, and just can't come up with some new characters, or if you need a new NPC for your game.

Also, characters need not be ponies if you wish to put them up for "adoption." You can put up LL characters, or even characters for systems not even hosted on this site (Ex: D&D 4e). Enjoy the mind sparks!
Big Smiles, Sweetie
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Pony Adoption Empty Re: Pony Adoption

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:32 am

A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Oh. I clearly didn't search hard enough... well, that's another thread to clog the system :/
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down