Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Colthulhu: Team One's Adventures

5 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Call of Colthulhu: Team One's Adventures - Page 25 Empty Re: Call of Colthulhu: Team One's Adventures

Post  Lyntermas Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:20 pm

"...Aurora, who are you talking to?" Torque asked, looking around at hearing the scuttling. "Is...is it the mask? Do you see somepony through the mask? Do you need us to remove it from you?"
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Call of Colthulhu: Team One's Adventures - Page 25 Empty Re: Call of Colthulhu: Team One's Adventures

Post  Caden2112 Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:44 pm

"Darling, huh? Call me Aurora. Wait, before we go any further, how did you end up in this state?" She tilted her head, thinking. If it was just a trapped spirit, that was one thing...She didn't want to risk a repeat of the Giver fiasco so quickly, though. "Torque...? The mask...I'm not certain. Give me a moment?"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:03 pm

"But like, why would you put it on though?" Flashpoint keeps his distance from whatever is happening to Aurora, ready to jet over and knock it off her face, forcefully if necessary. "Weird creepy cult dungeon, weird creepy cult hallucination mask thing. 'Let's put it on and find out!'"
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:02 pm

For Aurora's Eyes Only:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:49 pm

"I...We need to find somepony first, I dunno, maybe you've seen them around? Name's Deep Secret, but...Look, last object housing something that talked to me caused a lot of trouble. If you behave and such, I'm willing to consider it. Just...You know, easy on the making me do things, huh? The others can't hear you, so I'm assuming it's some 'need to wear the mask to talk' thing, but you know. Spirit of the matter, Darling. A simple 'please' goes a long way," Aurora replied. Was she going to regret this? Probably. If she messed up here, Flashpoint would never let her live it down. But nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:06 pm

"Aurora, could you tell us exactly who or what this "Darling" is and what it wants?" Torque was a bit concerned about Aurora's mention of being controlled, but she still seemed to be herself at the moment, so he was willing to trust her judgement...for now.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:49 pm

For Aurora's Eyes Only:

Checks:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:38 am

From his *very* long time spent being hung up on a wall, the mask has heard multiple mentions of the unicorn Deep Secret from both visitors going to and from this place and its many underground denizens. She has a sanctuary deeper into the catacombs, and leads a small parish of nobodies and sewer rats from her underground home. The mask gathers that she is known to be very persuasive and has a kind and charismatic demeanor that attracts many of the forgotten and ignored rabble of the city to her, and that she provides for those she can and offers comfort and hope to those she can't.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:20 pm

"They used to be a pony...Apparently, the Elder Gods stuck them in this mask. And, their wants right now seem to be 'get out of this dark creepy place.' Can't say as I blame them." Aurora shrugged, looking towards Torque, for all the good it would likely do. "I'm honestly playing this by ear right now, heh."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:22 pm

"Can you take it off?" Flash asks, stepping forward. "Because if its coercing you in any way, then it might be just talking through you, telling us what we want to hear."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:28 am

Crystalite wrote:
For Aurora's Eyes Only:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:56 pm

"Well, Darling, I'm certainly willing to do that...Er, sorry, one of my friends is a little worried I'm lying...Mind if I take you off for a second? Maybe you can introduce yourself to the others if they're willing?" Aurora smiled a bit. Better to prove that Darling, whoever they were, was on the level now. She did glance at the others. "They say they know where Secret tends to hang out down below, they're willing to guide us. ...And we have GOT to figure out a better way of doing this than chain-lettering it."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:39 am

For Aurora's Eyes Only:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:15 pm

"Alright. I need to take you off for a moment, as I said." Aurora lifted the mask off her face, blinking for a bit. "Alright, like I said, they seem on the level. I mean, if you want to talk to them yourself, you just have to put it on. Or, you know, they could just puppet me long enough to speak...Or we can do it to some cultist we don't like, but that seems...cruel. You got any preferences? Because, I mean, this is...Well, it's unfamiliar territory for me, eh, heh."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:37 am

Torque thought for a moment, then said, "Well, Darling seems to be cooperating, and if it can help us find Deep quicker, so much the better. At any rate, one fair turn requires another. Pass the mask over, I'd like to at least get a chance to talk to our new friend." Torque went over to Aurora, took off his glasses, took the mask from Aurora, and put it on. "Hello, Darling. My name is Torque Szarnowski. I'm putting a bit of trust that you won't use my body to smack my friends or something while we talk. Now, if getting out of these caves is your goal, I don't see any reason not to oblige after we have...recovered Deep Secret. I am curious, though, as to if you have any knowledge of, well, how to become a pony again. Some ancient ritual? Your body preserved somewhere?...Or is the plan just to eventually hijack an alicorn and take over the world?" he asks with a smirk.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:48 pm

For Torque's Eyes Only:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:45 am

"Well, that's a shame," Torque said. "Hmm, perhaps I might try building some kind of robot body you could use. Although, that assumes you're able to interface with inanimate objects..." He shook his head. "But that's speculation for later. I say we get out of this room and go further downstairs. If you have no objections, Darling, I'll be your courier for the time being. Oh, and that pegasus over there is Flashpoint. I'm fairly sure he won't be touching you with a ten-foot pole."
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:27 pm

The scuttling around the group intensifies, the sound of stone scraping and tapping against stone just audible from the walls and on the floor around the group.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:33 pm

"Oh I'll touch it, I'll touch it over and over again until it breaks." Flashpoint hears the sounds around them, and tenses up, flapping into the air- he doesn't know why, but he just feels like being in contact with anything is a bad idea. "We need to go now."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:38 pm

"Sounds like bugs or something...I think Flash is right. We can probably have this conversation on the move..." Aurora glanced around, taking a breath and preparing herself for the worst...It was PROBABLY just bugs, but...Well...They were in cult central. Bugs could do all kinds of terrible things. She moved for the door, looking at the others and beckoning.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:38 pm

"...I concur." Torque tried picking up his glasses and placing them over the mask in front of his eyes while making his way to the door. "Darling, I don't suppose you know what this skittering is, do you?"
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:22 am

Check:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:00 am

The mask recognizes the sound, which is very familiar to him - it's the residents of the area, little rat people walking around on those skittery claws, speaking a bizarre language that the mask kinda-sorta knows (maybe). They've served as the wardens for the mask for millennia now, 'guarding' him for so long that the mask is pretty sure the critters don't even remember why they're holding him there anymore. They're really aggressive, too - which is a shame because otherwise they would make pretty cute pets. Rats are a thing, right?
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:20 am

For Torque's Eyes Only:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:41 am

"You think your "guardians" will respond to you? Very well, I grant you permission to use my voice...but I'm still moving closer to the door just in case," Torque said as he moved closer to the entrance of the room. "Careful, guys, we may have a fight on our hands."
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next