Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faster Than Light: Harmony Edition (PbP/PT)

+5
Senshuken
AleneShazam
Crystalite
tygerburningbright
Caden2112
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Faster Than Light: Harmony Edition (PbP/PT) - Page 3 Empty Re: Faster Than Light: Harmony Edition (PbP/PT)

Post  Crystalite Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:29 am

So, it looks like we're waiting on Terrestrial, maybe? Can we get a tentative starting date?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Faster Than Light: Harmony Edition (PbP/PT) - Page 3 Empty Re: Faster Than Light: Harmony Edition (PbP/PT)

Post  AleneShazam Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:27 pm

Crystalite wrote:So, it looks like we're waiting on Terrestrial, maybe? Can we get a tentative starting date?
Tentative starting date would be, at the earliest, next week, as I'm tied down on time this week. But that's being optimistic.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:31 pm

Aight, I finished up my combat build and questionnaire. If there are any constructive criticisms to give with them, feel free. Combat isn't exactly my forte, hehe.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:07 am

Alright... I do believe I've got a skeleton of the first couple of level's worth of events lined up. Depending on when Terrestial's character is revealed, I'm hoping the game can maybe start at the end of the week (so coming friday, best case scenario.)
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:33 pm

To be honest, i've been finding myself in quite a pinch when it comes to time lately. For example, during this week, up until friday, there is not a single day i don't have at least one test at.

This weekend, however harsh, seems a bit lighter in comparison to my previous ones. Hence, beinig aware that you're awaiting this session's beginning with anticipation, i guess i could risk saying that i'll prepare myself by the end of sunday, allowing for monday to be the starting point. That is assuming Shazam's going to be alright with both the sheet and the date though.
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Terrestial wrote:To be honest, i've been finding myself in quite a pinch when it comes to time lately. For example, during this week, up until friday, there is not a single day i don't have at least one test at.

This weekend, however harsh, seems a bit lighter in comparison to my previous ones. Hence, beinig aware that you're awaiting this session's beginning with anticipation, i guess i could risk saying that i'll prepare myself by the end of sunday, allowing for monday to be the starting point. That is assuming Shazam's going to be alright with both the sheet and the date though.

That sounds good.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:53 am

One more alteration to my character:
Switched out Spellbook and Ring of Resilience for Blood Wand, to push that ongoing damage gimmick even more.
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Espresso wrote:One more alteration to my character:
Switched out Spellbook and Ring of Resilience for Blood Wand, to push that ongoing damage gimmick even more.
Sounds alright. My only concern is that GreyVestibule also uses Blood Wand, but IMO your builds are different enough that it shouldn't overlap.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:21 pm

So Shazam, we're starting this Rp today?
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Senshuken wrote:So Shazam, we're starting this Rp today?

AleneShazam wrote:
Terrestial wrote:To be honest, i've been finding myself in quite a pinch when it comes to time lately. For example, during this week, up until friday, there is not a single day i don't have at least one test at.

That sounds good.
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:48 am

As we're close to the starting date, I'd like to ask you all a quick question.

From other games, I already have most of your skypes (save Faege). Since we have a fairly sizable group, I'd like to know if you all are comfortable with being contacted through skype for coordination, or if a skype group for OOC communication would be a good idea to you (because lets be honest, Forum PMs and posts are a little terrible.)
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:00 am

I'd be okay with this, probably a smart idea anyway since, like what has been said, PMs and forum posts can be a little sluggish. when trying to coordinate, which could be an especial necessity when it comes to combat, or if maybe the players collectively need a moment to figure out what to do next.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Faege Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:20 am

I'm a little behind the times in that regard as I don't use skype but this would be a good excuse to start using it.

Faege
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:17 pm

Skype is good for me. Sounds like a great idea.
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 pm

I'm okay with using Skype for OOC stuff. No problem here.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:06 pm

I'm in favour of the Skype group.

Here's my sheet:

Missive Emblem
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:19 pm

Well then. There's the group. The first post will be following shortly. The skype group will as well, what with 5 out of 6 players agreeing to it. Crystalite, once he replies, will be added to the group as well if he's ok with skype.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:33 am

Just in case: IC Thread.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Posting here, instead of the Skype chat, as to reach everyone, due to Crystalite not being part of the Skype group yet.

After having discussed a certain matter with GM and received his consent, i've decided to make use of the remaining 2000 gold i had in the form of a training certificate.
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Please add me to the Skype group!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3