Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC)

+8
The Warrior of Many Faces
Cardbo
Videocrazy
XandZero2
Ramsus
AlicornPriest
LoganAura
Stairc -Dan Felder
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Videocrazy wrote:Presuming you don't fail that check, you might want to consider surrendering. We're at something like the heart of Canterlot, you're carrying me, and even if you dropped me the chances of you escaping are slim. Still, it is ultimately your call, since my stupid plot is unconscious.

Yeah, that's my thought. We have little to no chance of surviving otherwise.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Did Banana take damage from being knocked out?
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Both of you have had a chance to rest now, but not exactly comfortable. You're both currently at 15 health, due to the numerous aches and lingering pain.

Also, now you're going to be chatting a bit between yourselves for a bit. I'll intercede if you call for an NPC or until the NPCs decide to swoop in on you.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 pm

I'm having more fun with this than I ought to, I think. XD

Also, I see you read Pony POV, VC.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:31 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:I'm having more fun with this than I ought to, I think. XD

Guilty as charged. I was in a bit of a hurry, and didn't have time to make my own examples. That sort of thing is canon, though, from what Dan told me.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Videocrazy wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:I'm having more fun with this than I ought to, I think. XD

Guilty as charged. I was in a bit of a hurry, and didn't have time to make my own examples. That sort of thing is canon, though, from what Dan told me.

Works for me! I like that canon, although it does exemplify "darkfic" pretty well. Then again, maybe I like it because of that very darkness. I'm not sure exactly.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Also, you're not the only one having too much fun for this. Plus, character development! Honestly, even I'm not entirely sure how Red Cross will respond to Banana. I have a vague idea, but I just let it flow.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Videocrazy wrote:Also, you're not the only one having too much fun for this. Plus, character development! Honestly, even I'm not entirely sure how Red Cross will respond to Banana. I have a vague idea, but I just let it flow.

I tend to improvise Banana's responses as well. Character development is a lot more fun when you haven't planned it out beforehoof. :twilightsmile:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:24 pm

[3:05:35 PM] Videocrazy: Ok.
[3:05:50 PM] Videocrazy: Incidentally, can we get the results of the checks we made?
[3:07:12 PM] Videocrazy: I made a heal check to check my injuries, and got an 21. Banana got a 21 on Perception to check for a method of escape.
[3:09:24 PM] Dan Felder: your injuries are shallow and stable
[3:09:30 PM] Dan Felder: you just need rest
[3:09:46 PM] Dan Felder: escape... there actually is a bar in the window somewhat loose
[3:09:58 PM] Dan Felder: you could possibly pry it out and squeeze through
[3:10:14 PM] Videocrazy: You should probably post that in-thread. Banana made the check, not Cross.
[3:10:32 PM] Videocrazy: As far as he's concerned, he doesn't know about it becuase he's not planning to escape.
[3:13:46 PM] Dan Felder: why don't you mention it in the OOC
[3:13:49 PM] Dan Felder: because I"m at work
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Videocrazy wrote:[3:05:35 PM] Videocrazy: Ok.
[3:05:50 PM] Videocrazy: Incidentally, can we get the results of the checks we made?
[3:07:12 PM] Videocrazy: I made a heal check to check my injuries, and got an 21. Banana got a 21 on Perception to check for a method of escape.
[3:09:24 PM] Dan Felder: your injuries are shallow and stable
[3:09:30 PM] Dan Felder: you just need rest
[3:09:46 PM] Dan Felder: escape... there actually is a bar in the window somewhat loose
[3:09:58 PM] Dan Felder: you could possibly pry it out and squeeze through
[3:10:14 PM] Videocrazy: You should probably post that in-thread. Banana made the check, not Cross.
[3:10:32 PM] Videocrazy: As far as he's concerned, he doesn't know about it becuase he's not planning to escape.
[3:13:46 PM] Dan Felder: why don't you mention it in the OOC
[3:13:49 PM] Dan Felder: because I"m at work

Loose bar, huh? I'll make sure to factor that in next post.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:35 pm

[3:31:48 PM] Videocrazy: 24 on my Heal check for Banana.
[3:32:12 PM] Dan Felder: he's got a deeper cut
[3:32:19 PM] Dan Felder: if not treated, it'll become infected

Just a heads up, going to double post.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Videocrazy wrote:
[3:31:48 PM] Videocrazy: 24 on my Heal check for Banana.
[3:32:12 PM] Dan Felder: he's got a deeper cut
[3:32:19 PM] Dan Felder: if not treated, it'll become infected

Just a heads up, going to double post.

Just a reminder that Banana is female, Stairc. :twilightsmile:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:45 am

Just a quick side note from an observer (At least a current observer), excellent roleplaying, you guys. I could feel that last conversation, just like any good work of fiction makes you feel something.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:46 am

Absolutely.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Just a quick side note from an observer (At least a current observer), excellent roleplaying, you guys. I could feel that last conversation, just like any good work of fiction makes you feel something.

Really? Cool. Smile
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:53 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Just a quick side note from an observer (At least a current observer), excellent roleplaying, you guys. I could feel that last conversation, just like any good work of fiction makes you feel something.

Wow. Wasn't expecting a statement like that.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 am

I'm liking the Scottish accent on the guard, Stairc. Smile (Or is that Irish? I always get them confused.)
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Well if he's not a phoenix, then you really should have thought up a ponified name for him.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Rumors aren't always truth. Besides, you're trusting what comes out of Banana's mouth? XD
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Not particularly, but I didn't know what you had in mind. But by Celestia, if you're going to bring that up I'll do my best to run with it and make it canon. Very Happy
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:08 pm

She's just being weird, but hey, if we can make it canon, all the better!

By the by, have you seen Turnabout Storm? That's where I got the idea; I haven't actually played any Ace Attorney games yet, although now I want to.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:21 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:She's just being weird, but hey, if we can make it canon, all the better!

By the by, have you seen Turnabout Storm? That's where I got the idea; I haven't actually played any Ace Attorney games yet, although now I want to.

I have. And you should. Definitely. All 5 games in the series: Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, and Miles Edgeworth, Perfect Prosecutor.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Videocrazy wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:She's just being weird, but hey, if we can make it canon, all the better!

I have. And you should. Definitely. All 5 games in the series: Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, and Miles Edgeworth, Perfect Prosecutor.

Well, that's the plan, once I have the funds. (Alternatively, I wait for Christmas XD)
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:06 pm

You guys entertain me (:

Props for bringing Phoenix Wright into this.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:56 am

We should cameo ALL the things! One I'd like to do is Dr. Horse.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next