Token Evil IC

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Token Evil IC

Post  jaguargamma on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:25 pm

Recon pauses a moment to take inventory of her senses. And settle herself back into her cover identity.

"Check, check." Recon gives a satisfied smirk at hearing herself speak Equestrian again.

"Everything feels like it's in working order. Shame you couldn't do anything to improve it, but I guess that's why they were designing a Mark II, huh?"

Then she realizes her disguise is turned off. A quick blink, and she resumes her Little Walker appearance.

"Thanks anyway," she says. Then she grimaces. "Now I have to go make sure the villains I was working undercover with didn't get themselves killed or destroy something too important. It looked like they were heading into the higher-security areas of the Magus Wing to look for dragon eggs, but I didn't see where they went beyond that. Any chance you could help me get through security so I can catch up with them?"
jaguargamma
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:32 am

Broken's ear twitched a little as he turned to look at the imp in question. For a moment, he just stared in thought before a malicious smile slowly started to grow on his features. "I think you're absolutely right." was all he said before his horn lit up, intending to promptly seize the horrid little imp in his magic and hurl the rodent towards the bat creature. They had taken the time to drag the little pest all the way here, it might as well be useful.

Dice rolls:
Arcana: 4+11=15
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:39 am

As soon as Broken acts, Iota drops the unicorn, while focusing on dispelling the telekinesis the unicorn deployed on the imp.

"That's... mine." The armor rasps. It might be angry, but it's hard to tell through its monotone voice. "Would unicorn like to be fed to bat instead?"

Arcana:
17+11+15=43 Dispel Telekinesis w/ +15 dispel magic on the telekinesis
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:47 am

The twins squirm uncomfortably in the armor's grasp, not keen on having such close proximity to the developing feud. "Too bad we don't already have our wish... this wouldn't be a problem..."
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:12 pm

"Someone feed it something flammable already!" orders Krix, "And find me some scraps of meat or something." He scans around him, looking at his kobold tribe and trying to spot one of the ones that has angered him recently. Maybe one who argued the kobolds should abandon Krix to serve the Matriarch (which he normally would be all for, but he wanted that wish even more)...

(Preparing Mook)

Based Emotion Chart:
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Faege on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:36 pm

"All I have on me is my armor... Oh!" An idea happens to come across Brightheart's mind, and he quickly rips the tabard over his armor off, balling the cloth up and tossing it into the efreet's jaws. His armor is now plain and exposed, and the wear and tear of many years of service on it is now clear to be seen.

Brightheart then looks towards Iota. "Now now, my friend Armor. I'm sure our comrade meant no harm."

Faege
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:30 am

"Dragon eggs," The Archmage taps his chin thoughtfully. "The Zoo, then? Alright."

His horn glows, and Recon appears in the volcanic hellscape that is the Volcano biome, landing in a pile near the villains.

Iota manages to save the Imp from a fiery death, and Broken finds himself deposited on the hot floor in an unseemly heap.

The Firebat snaps up the bundle of cloth, chewing on it even as it's reduced to ash within its maw. It then burps out a small fireball, then looks expectantly at the party for more.

At this point, Krix manages to snag one kobold that's been avoiding eye contact for a while, one that's consistently showed reluctance at following Krix's orders in the past.
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jaguargamma on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Recon blinks in confusion at the sudden change of scenery. A second later, the heavy thud of a nameless colt cripple hitting the ground shakes Recon out of her daze.

Fiery giant bat. Iota glaring at the colt on the ground. The sun paladin feeding the bat some bit of cloth. The kobold yanking one of his kobold associates from the shadows.

As she quietly lets things play out, Recon secret laments that had she still been her old self, she could've brought one of those disgustingly-cute love kitties to snack on while she watched.
jaguargamma
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Broken made a fleshly thump as he landed on the ground, groaning in pain from the fall and the effort that standing back up again in the heat required of him.

Shaking his head a little as he forced himself back to his hooves, he darkly grumbled under his breath before answering "Well sorry, I wasn't aware that you had decided to make it your pet."
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top