Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC, Discussion, Recruitment, and Miscellaneous texts for Lunaris Civitas (full)

+3
Lazyboy21350
Xel Unknown
tygerburningbright
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OOC, Discussion, Recruitment, and Miscellaneous texts for Lunaris Civitas (full) - Page 2 Empty Re: OOC, Discussion, Recruitment, and Miscellaneous texts for Lunaris Civitas (full)

Post  Lazyboy21350 Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:42 am

Xel, that was probably a good call on adding an items section to the sheet, I probably should've done that myself...Eh, doesn't matter, i'll do it up next time I edit the sheet. Also as a side note to that, Tyger, you may want to think about how much money we're starting with (If any). Kinda noticed that money in this system is not really too established officially, actually. Would be good to be able to get a sense of it's value and how prices should be set but I guess all thats being saved for until Stairc gets the item situation settled as that part seems to be in development.

And when you guys get yourselves added to Tygers contacts we can just make a skype group and use that for most discussion, using this thread for info that would be useful for outside peoples to know. Just a suggestion, of course.
Lazyboy21350
Lazyboy21350
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

OOC, Discussion, Recruitment, and Miscellaneous texts for Lunaris Civitas (full) - Page 2 Empty Re: OOC, Discussion, Recruitment, and Miscellaneous texts for Lunaris Civitas (full)

Post  Snaitf Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:54 am

I'll be interested in playing, provided a newer player haven't fill out the positions because I don't want to deny someone who hasn't played yet the opportunity to do so.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fjpLuvNp4QK-JUCHv37hCzZHBuL6xHXp5gyjnMozjXc/edit

Snaitf
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:05 am

Lazyboy21350 wrote:Xel, that was probably a good call on adding an items section to the sheet, I probably should've done that myself...Eh, doesn't matter, i'll do it up next time I edit the sheet.
I'd also suggest adding a spot for Boons and your Destiny while your at it... Though mostly I don't add those areas until the character gets one of those or I decide on some flavor for a Destiny I'm 100% sure I'm giving my character.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 am

Your Martinreisler on Skype, right tyger?

Also, I would only add the the Boon/Destiny Section when we actually reach it.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:40 am

Snaitf wrote:I'll be interested in playing, provided a newer player haven't fill out the positions because I don't want to deny someone who hasn't played yet the opportunity to do so.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fjpLuvNp4QK-JUCHv37hCzZHBuL6xHXp5gyjnMozjXc/edit
You have a griffin... Therefore you are awesome. And I'd suggest you undo your "Brawn" flavor... I just don't see the point in adding flavor there of all places. So far I think this group has flight down...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Snaitf Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Yeah I was using a Living Legends Character Sheet and forgot to change those till you brought it up, but it's fixed now.

Snaitf
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

why do so many things happen in the middle of the night here?

right Xel I am not going to allow the time slow clothing however I will allow clothing of slow fall also you are going to make a check to redo the cloudwalking spell on your boots

Fury night wrong with yours but it did give me a few ideas...

as for money the average pony would carry about 100ish bits thoses that are elite around 200-300 rural ponies about 50ish thoses that live in the wilderness less than 50 most would have a savings account or a stash of money around 1000ish elites more than that.

Snaitf consider your self in

Yes I am Martinreisler on skype

tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Hmmmm... is there a website to add contacts? Cause the net I got won't let me use to skype program to and my phone isn't connected to the wifi with enough strength to sign in, let alone add a contact.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 pm

are you using a public network?

Edit it may be easier to just give me your skype name same goes for snaitf

Last edited by tygerburningbright on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:58 pm

No, the uni's residence wi-fi.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:why do so many things happen in the middle of the night here?

right Xel I am not going to allow the time slow clothing however I will allow clothing of slow fall also you are going to make a check to redo the cloudwalking spell on your boots
I think it's because we're all night owls that really get good ideas when we're half-dead to the world is why stuff happens late.

Alright I did understand the whole recharging skill check thing. Even was thinking of adding that to on my sheet that I'd need to do something like that each day for it's spell to work that day regardless. Also I understand changing the clothing's spell form time slow to more slow falling. I'll update my items to reflex that.

Also I was thinking that Cloudy's Sweet and Eleit Talent would more just factor into him having actess to a good deal of money. And his fame only extends to those in the know how about the Weather Factory or have used Couldy's skills for to hold a party or event while there was a storm yet letting their area stay dry. He charged less then it was needed to pay the Weather Ponies to change their weather schedule, but it did cost a good deal of bits that only the more higher class of ponies had to play for his skills. And what little contect he'd have would only relate to the people he was paid for his "Eye of Storm" Services... Those jobs would be few and far between.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
tygerburningbright wrote:why do so many things happen in the middle of the night here?

I think it's because we're all night owls that really get good ideas when we're half-dead to the world is why stuff happens late.

Alright I did understand the whole recharging skill check thing. Even was thinking of adding that to on my sheet that I'd need to do something like that each day for it's spell to work that day regardless. Also I understand changing the clothing's spell form time slow to more slow falling. I'll update my items to reflex that.

Also I was thinking that Cloudy's Sweet and Eleit Talent would more just factor into him having actess to a good deal of money. And his fame only extends to those in the know how about the Weather Factory or have used Couldy's skills for to hold a party or event while there was a storm yet letting their area stay dry. He charged less then it was needed to pay the Weather Ponies to change their weather schedule, but it did cost a good deal of bits that only the more higher class of ponies had to play for his skills. And what little contect he'd have would only relate to the people he was paid for his "Eye of Storm" Services... Those jobs would be few and far between.

Ok... I am willing to accept your limitations to your talent
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Thanks, having more a low-key fame fits a lot with Cloudy Sky's laid back attitude.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:48 pm

I can't add people on Skype... so people will have to add me instead I'm afraid.

fury.of.the.tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:03 am

First session was... A wild ride... We went off rails in ten seconds flat. Here's the cliff notes of what happened: We sunk a boat, fought two boss-ish monsters (and won easily, something the GM didn't see coming), set boat on fire, put out said fire, a boat was thrown though an air hitting my character, one character got a badly hurt wing (-5 pentality while flying), my character gave himself girly butterfly wings (that he has a bad history with by the way), and after leaving the sinking ship, it seems next session will start with is being captured by Pirates...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:14 pm

A little about boss 1

WANTED
Azami "The Gorgon"
Captain of the Traveling Snake Pirates

for
Extortion
Hostage taking
Kidnapping
Murder
Robbery
Sabotage
Shipwrecking

Reward of 12,000 Bits
Warning subject is to be considered a highly dangerous user of emotion magic.
Description:Race:Naga aprox 262cm tall/long, blood red scales, four arms, venomous tail spines, four slit eyes,and is know to suffer from Intermittent explosive disorder.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Intermittent explosive disorder?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:42 pm

gets angry very easy
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Why didn't you just say anger management issues then?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:27 am

Suggestions for the Sanity System: We can only go to 15 sanity by rolls... For it to go lower other stuff has to be form failing sanity related pitraps or something. Also at max only a 5 or maybe 6 should be the highest possible "low roll" turned into a nat 1 roll, in fact I say even some of that should be some way to avoid sanity loss form some a roll of 6 to 10 when at lower sanity if we don't put the 15 sanity loss limit and do let the crit fails go that high, like maybe they roll a 1d4 and if that gets a one we loss more sanity or something... Any of those types of edits make it feel a lot more fair. Next we need more "fear" thingies that come across I'd suggest to make better use of said sanity system. Finally, I say we NEED A WAY TO HELP FIX SANITY LOST OTHER THEN SLEEP. Even sleep is taking way too long to recover...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 am

Like a critical success, or pulling off a special move in battle...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:52 am

And even some type of basic skill check too would be nice... Also maybe upping the sanity points to 100 would be good. We got too little sanity. And truly we NEED MORE way you interact and use the sanity system to show off how our characters are losin' their minds and junk... We need to start going privetly insane start seeing things and junk.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:53 am

As well as decide when would make them insane and what wouldn't effect them that much.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:24 am

I hope somebody sees this before the gametime. But don't worry, my brother is aware of the game tomorrow, and I'm allowed to use his computer. Unless I say otherwise here or over skype before the next game, I'm going to be there. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Right we are now going to attempt something strange, a combo between play by post and voice chat. Skype games at 6 PM EST on Sundays and play by post on all other days. Additionally one more slot shall be opened for another player.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next