Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

+9
A1C Bronymous
Jason Shadow
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
Quietkal
The Warrior of Many Faces
elfowlgirl
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
13 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:29 am

Will a werewolf or weretimberwolf be ok?

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:33 am

Yeah all of the joke templates are welcomed. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:05 am

Unnamed character (because it's like really late for me, oops) alpha version
Spoiler:
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:10 am

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to allow It's Over in my Canpaign of Jokers.

And on an unrelated note, any plans, personal plotlines, or suggestions for the "Canpaign of Jokers" (working title, need a better one asap) feel free to chat with me either over skype or by PMs. I do hope to hear something from each of the 5 players. (I'm wiling to have it go up to 7 and yes, I'm feeling crazy enough to try to run my first Campaign with 7 member party.)

Also let's put this to a vote, should this be a play by post or a skype game? I'm thinking what I've got planed so far might work better over a play by post, but if everyone wants to do a skype game I'm willing to do that too.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:24 am

Xel Unknown wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm not going to allow It's Over in my Canpaign of Jokers.

And on an unrelated note, any plans, personal plotlines, or suggestions for the "Canpaign of Jokers" (working title, need a better one asap) feel free to chat with me either over skype or by PMs. I do hope to hear something from each of the 5 players. (I'm wiling to have it go up to 7 and yes, I'm feeling crazy enough to try to run my first Campaign with 7 member party.)

Also let's put this to a vote, should this be a play by post or a skype game? I'm thinking what I've got planed so far might work better over a play by post, but if everyone wants to do a skype game I'm willing to do that too.

Yay, we're in business!

I personally vote Play by Post.

Will send PM in a moment.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:36 pm

I think I'd vote for Play by Post as well, due to time constraints.
Also, I changed Grinding Gears to an Earth pony (and subsequently all of his utility talents changed as well) so he has access to Create Crazy Contraption.
I know, robots building robots. It's certainly avant-garde.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Quietkal wrote:I think I'd vote for Play by Post as well, due to time constraints.
Also, I changed Grinding Gears to an Earth pony (and subsequently all of his utility talents changed as well) so he has access to Create Crazy Contraption.

Well, at least he can't make them sentient with Contraption... right? *knock on wood*
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:46 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Quietkal wrote:I think I'd vote for Play by Post as well, due to time constraints.

Well, at least he can't make them sentient with Contraption... right? *knock on wood*

Not until I get access to the Industrial Revolution. Then...well, let's hope that it doesn't get that far.
Just as a question that has nothing to do with why Grinding Gears might be tagging along with the party, would Quarrel be friendly to keep someone around that she knew she could send into a chaotic rage if need be, and subsequently fill in the missing gaps in said person's memory with very convincing falsehoods? study
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:

Not until I get access to the Industrial Revolution. Then...well, let's hope that it doesn't get that far.
Just as a question that has nothing to do with why Grinding Gears might be tagging along with the party, would Quarrel be friendly to keep someone around that she knew she could send into a chaotic rage if need be, and subsequently fill in the missing gaps in said person's memory with very convincing falsehoods? study

I wouldn't say "friendly", but "less hostile" would be likely. She'd be more likely to target other party members (which could lead to interesting RPing if he notices). That said, it all depends on if I make that Perception check.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Right...right. Well, I was just putting out there as a hypothetical.
study
GG gets a little lonely what with everyone he was friends with suddenly being very distant, hostile, or straight MIA after a black-out, and he might tolerate quite a bit of abuse if a few stuck around after a blackout and actually explained what happened.
study
>implying
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Quietkal wrote:Right...right. Well, I was just putting out there as a hypothetical.
study
GG gets a little lonely what with everyone he was friends with suddenly being very distant, hostile, or straight MIA after a black-out, and he might tolerate quite a bit of abuse if a few stuck around after a blackout and actually explained what happened.
study
>implying

But if they explain what happened during the blackout, doesn't that cause another blackout?

...actually, I can see Quarrel going for that. XD
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Well, yes, it would spark another black out, but that's assuming that the whole truth is told. But, should certain facts GG doesn't know be omitted, and certain untruths inserted in their stead, then who is GG to argue with the first pony to explain?
Oh gosh I just realized that combos with his Element of Honesty.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Quietkal wrote:Well, yes, it would spark another black out, but that's assuming that the whole truth is told. But, should certain facts GG doesn't know be omitted, and certain untruths inserted in their stead, then who is GG to argue with the first pony to explain?
Oh gosh I just realized that combos with his Element of Honesty.

You have a brilliant and twisted mind. I do believe Quarrel can take advantage of this. Mwahahahaha! Twisted Evil
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:48 pm

You have a brilliant and twisted mind.
Yeah, it's a blessing and curse. I think only a few of my characters haven't ended the campaign completely corrupted or killed.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Quietkal wrote:
You have a brilliant and twisted mind.
Yeah, it's a blessing and curse. I think only a few of my characters haven't ended the campaign completely corrupted or killed.

Begs the question, what's going to happen to Kal???
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Quietkal, you know you didn't have to change your race like that right? Xel is allowing us to use my alternate racial option thing. Also, as of current discussion the racial barriers are going down so a unicorn could just take that utility anyway.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Begs the question, what's going to happen to Kal???
Probably corrupted before he mysteriously disappears, until later in the campaign when a shadow-outlined griffin blocks the path of the party. But I'm not dead set on that, he may well become a redeemed character.
Quietkal, you know you didn't have to change your race like that right? Xel is allowing us to use my alternate racial option thing. Also, as of current discussion the racial barriers are going down so a unicorn could just take that utility anyway.
Eh, c'est la vie. I like his new build better, and I'm not a particular fan of unicorns anyway.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:30 pm

*shrug* I wasn't sure how attached to the robot unicorn joke you were.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Ramsus wrote:*shrug* I wasn't sure how attached to the robot unicorn joke you were.
Thank you, but I'm not particularly attached to it. Don't be surprised if GG starts singing the song though.
Smile
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Alright then... It seems we got three votes for play by post... And that's either needed to be decided. So we'll be doing a Play By Post... And Many Faces, I'm tasking you to build your "Big Ol’ Storm of Chaos" Table for yourself and send it to me. (Edit: On second thought I'm just going to keep with a normal Tons of Fun table, just will find a way to make its outcomes be more mean and cruel when used by the Storm of Chaos...) Also we'll be counting "Sessions" as every five pages so you all know... Next issue, I'm going to ask you all to make for yourself a "Hidden Personal Goal" for each of your characters, and if you make far enough along with addcheaving this goal, we'll enter what I call ENDGAME Mode, what happens next will end the campain and either give your character a "win" by getting their goal or "lose" by either the party and/or an NPC stopping you from getting said goal... (They must be approved by me and you can hide your goals from eachother if that is what you want but I don't mind either way if you want to share the goal with your fellow players or not.) And these goals, must be something hard to abtain, with a lot of side objectives that'd help you along the way.

Now I introuce this because I"m not sure how long the my first big plotline that I'm still building will last, might go the full campaign or might just last only 20 pages... And this stuff will be backup to keep us having something to do while I think up a new plot to run with and stuff. EDIT: After getting more and more Hidden Goals form you all... We most likely might not end the campain when one of you get said goal, but find a way to contue post goal getting and I'll give HUGE rewards for your character. And said rewards are to be decided once one of you get the goal.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:02 pm

If Xel or someone else could make one of those nifty googledoc thingamajigs for me and set it to share with me or however that works I'd really appreciate it since I know next to nothing about how to doc my googles. Nvm, thanks Xel.

Ersa
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ramsus on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 pm

I have no problem with your character, Ramsus, but...

How does a phoenix have a cutie mark?
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:08 pm

It's a mystery hmmm hmmm hmmmm! *cheerily humming*
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:23 pm

I'm guessing that this half-cloud phoenix also has a pony form, which is why you specify "in her normal form" and why she has a cutie mark.
I think you need some more sub-races on that phoenix.
[edit] hah. I know you removed a post, xel. AND I SHALL NEVER FORGET. Now, if only I could remember what it said...
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Ok here we go: Ersa

@Quietkal: Nope. The other form is just her half-cloud form. I suppose she has a third form of...a cloud. And with cloud sculpting she can sculpt herself but....not exactly what I'd call a form. I suppose if she's KOed she's in the form of a bucket of water! Aww man!
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next