Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

+7
elfowlgirl
A1C Bronymous
Quietkal
Brony 7 of 9
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
The Warrior of Many Faces
11 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup - Page 14 Empty Re: WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

Post  Sable Tails Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 pm

I wasn't sure whether we needed to worry about silly things like basic biological functions in this game - other than sleep, of course, for how else would we restore our magic points? - so I added the bit about the rats. If our characters don't need to worry about food, using the little changeling's room, or any of that, I won't bother in the future.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup - Page 14 Empty Re: WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Sable Tails wrote:I wasn't sure whether we needed to worry about silly things like basic biological functions in this game - other than sleep, of course, for how else would we restore our magic points? - so I added the bit about the rats. If our characters don't need to worry about food, using the little changeling's room, or any of that, I won't bother in the future.

Oh, is that why you're killing them? Good to know. Eating and drinking are important (unless you're Daisy), but I really have no desire to hear about the little changeling's/griffon's/baby dragon's/pony's room.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:53 pm

A skilled writer can make even the tiniest of tinkles into an exciting adventure, my lord Faust. You don't know what you're missing.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Sable Tails wrote:A skilled writer can make even the tiniest of tinkles into an exciting adventure, my lord Faust. You don't know what you're missing.

A skilled writer could do that with clopfic, too, but I still personally consider it distasteful.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:33 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Sable Tails wrote:A skilled writer can make even the tiniest of tinkles into an exciting adventure, my lord Faust. You don't know what you're missing.

A skilled writer could do that with clopfic, too, but I still personally consider it distasteful.

'Tis was a joke, my friend, though I apologize if it was distasteful. You've already read much of my stuff; I don't write of such things.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Sable Tails wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:

'Tis was a joke, my friend, though I apologize if it was distasteful. You've already read much of my stuff; I don't write of such things.

True. And honestly, your comments weren't what was distasteful; it was the thought of what such a story would entail... :pinkiequeasy:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14