Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign)

+5
Sable Tails
elfowlgirl
RavenscroftRaven
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
9 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:41 pm

"That is two for flight, two flying, two remaining. Dragon, donkey, we should be able to carry then to carry the entire group if that one is true to their strength." Horus looked about. "Except the brown one. I suppose he shall set a sigil upon the morrow as advised."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:31 pm

"Uhh...I hate to interrupt your planning but I'll just take the train, less dangerous."
Not to mention I'll be able to do some stuff here first.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Silver glancing at the dragon for moment, before looking back at Horus. "I will take the train as well."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:38 am

Horus bows his head to Silver. "By all means. It makes it easier on me to carry but one, no offense is taken. We've got enough of a group to set a camp. Just remember, the train comes into the centre of ponyville. If the dragon has been seen robbing, it may cause issues. Keep him well-hidden, lest an alert be raised."

"I can hunt you down, but a rendezvous point would be better to avoid misunderstandings. There is little cover in the sky during the day. Go to the outskirts of town with the group, closest to the forest, once you are all well-rested, ideally at noon if at all possible, we will not be in line of sight of the clear, it would be too dangerous."
His gaze bores in on Silver, getting his measure of the pony. "I will be able to find you even if you are disguised, I have taken measure, so take your care and be cautious, I shan't have others ruining it."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:45 am

"You know what you're doing," Silvertongue commented with a sly grin. "I admire that. Don't worry, I'll keep a hold on him." He nodded a farewell to the griffon, then turned to C. "We should be off."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:12 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:"You know what you're doing," Silvertongue commented with a sly grin. "I admire that. Don't worry, I'll keep a hold on him." He nodded a farewell to the griffon, then turned to C. "We should be off."
C starts off down the street.
"I'll catch up to you, I'll need to disguise myself and get a few things."
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:18 pm

"ALLOW ME to lead you to the GREATEST CONCESSION this MAGOCRACY has ever made to the noble and wondrous fields of SCIENCE!" Doctor Javolt twirls. "TO THE TRAIN STATION!"
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Silver put one hoof to his face. "I'm traveling with a bunch of idiots." Nonetheless, he followed after the Doctor.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:17 am

At this time of night, there isn't anypony to obstruct Javolt and Silvertongue from getting to the train station, nor does C have any trouble getting home, dressing up, and making his own way to the train station.

The one pony (a pink unicorn, in case you care) selling train tickets is asleep at her post and drooling on the counter. There aren't any trains currently at the station, but a quick glance at the schedule establishes that the next train going to Ponyville will be arriving in about ten minutes.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:38 am

[Assuming Daisy has climbed onto Stasis' back, here's the stunt roll for his flight to the Everfree: 15+5-10=10]

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:43 am

Don't forget you get +1 to all skill checks from being within sight of Daisy.

Daisy uses Stuns to assist (cuz 11 is a really low result). Stunts: 13 + 15 = 28.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:21 am

A Dragon (Brown scales [painted in a way to seem like natural colouration], similarly coloured eyes, wearing a sombrero, carrying a guitar case and a suitcase) taps the counter to get the ticket sellers attention and drops a clawful of bits infront of her.
"Eh Amiga! Tickets for the next train to ponyville con su permiso.
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Sable Tails wrote:[Assuming Daisy has climbed onto Stasis' back, here's the stunt roll for his flight to the Everfree: 15+5-10=10]

Ramsus wrote:Don't forget you get +1 to all skill checks from being within sight of Daisy.

Daisy uses Stuns to assist (cuz 11 is a really low result). Stunts: 13 + 15 = 28.

RavenscroftRaven wrote:Stunt check:

Roll(1d20)+11:
1,+11
Total:12

You know what? Screw luck. Activating Horus' All-Awesome ability to change that crit-fail into a crit-success.

Horus gets off the ground, no problem, even with the zebra on his back.

Stasis, on the other hoof... well, he's trying. He does manage to get off the ground, but he hasn't carried anypony in a long time, so he's flying very slowly as he tries to adjust to the unexpected weight on his back.

Doc pseudopolis wrote:A Dragon (Brown scales [painted in a way to seem like natural colouration], similarly coloured eyes, wearing a sombrero, carrying a guitar case and a suitcase) taps the counter to get the ticket sellers attention and drops a clawful of bits infront of her.
"Eh Amiga! Tickets for the next train to ponyville con su permiso.
Spoiler:

"Zzzz... wha?" the unicorn says blearily, her eyes half-open. "That'll be twenty bits..." Evidently, she's too tired to see the bits in front of her.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Herr Freischutz spreads his front hooves wide while riding on top of the griffon.

"I'm king of the world!"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:31 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
"Zzzz... wha?" the unicorn says blearily, her eyes half-open. "That'll be twenty bits..." Evidently, she's too tired to see the bits in front of her.
This is what I get for trying to buy train tickets after midnight.
"The bits are in-front of you necia durmiente."
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:This is what I get for trying to buy train tickets after midnight.
"The bits are in-front of you necia durmiente."
Spoiler:

"Whu? ...oh." Her horn glows pink and she takes ten bits from the pile and drops them somewhere behind the counter. Then she gets a ticket from somewhere and gives it to C. "Train'll be here 'n 'bout ten minutes."

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Silver walks up to behind C. "So who exactly are you supposed to be? Princess Luna?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Well I guess it makes sense that he could recognise me, since I'm the only baby dragon here.
"Gracias."
C gives Silvertounge a 'Look'
"No. You'll need a ticket too SeƱor Bocazas."
and proceeds down the platform a ways away from the ticket office.
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Silvertongue rolled his eyes and turned to the ticket booth mare. "One ticket for Ponyville." He placed his bits on the counter.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:39 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:Silvertongue rolled his eyes and turned to the ticket booth mare. "One ticket for Ponyville." He placed his bits on the counter.

The unicorn takes nine bits and levitates a ticket to Silvertongue. "Train arrives 'n ten minutes," she repeats.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Twice the appropriate amount of bits are slipped onto the ticket booth counter with flair. "LOYAL SERVANT OF TECHNOLOGY! Not only shall I purchase a ticket for ponyville, I also grant you! You personally! A reward for proving SCIENCE superior to magic! I only wish that it could be GRANDER and reflect the GREAT SERVICE you do for all of EQUINITY!"
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:21 pm

"YACKTHBTHWAH!" screams the very startled unicorn, jumping and clearly no longer half-asleep. "What in Equestria just... oh Celestia, that's a lot of bits," she says, staring at them reverently. "A ticket to Ponyville, you said?" She levitates a ticket to Javolt and the bits behind the counter before this strange donkey can change his mind. "Thank you very much for choosing the Friendship Express, and I hope you come again!" she says with a genuine smile.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:27 am

"I'm king, my little zebra. The king carries his people to battle. You now stand on the shoulders of giants." Whether the scientific reference was intentional or not, it is a mystery. The words are accompanied by a wingover, tight enough that centripetal force would keep the zebra in place, to turn around and check in with the other two. "You're lagging. The glide may be clear, but if you must rest, fly in my wake. We are over the Canterlot side of the Ever-Free, landing now would be... unwise, I have heard."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Even as his wings appeared to beat the relatively slow rhythm of the pegasi, he could feel his true wings thrumming hard against the unaccustomed weight. It had been a long time since he had tried to carry another in flight, and the appropriate muscles had long since grown soft with disuse.
The gryphon's words again caused a spark of anger to flare in the changeling, which he suppressed. Pride was no more his friend than justice, he knew now...though it was a hard lesson to remember, and one for which he was a poor student. He took Horus' advice, flying behind the avian, allowing the larger creature to carve a path through the air for the both of them.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:49 pm

"Weeeeeeeee." says Daisy, just enjoying flying.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next