Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign)

+5
Sable Tails
elfowlgirl
RavenscroftRaven
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
9 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  elfowlgirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Quietkal wrote:Wrangler starts walking slowly toward Silver, eyes locked on him and the grin frozen on his face. "Oh? And what would'ja do if'n this psychopath with anger issues started coming for you? Ya don't look much like a fightah."

"I don't fight." Silver stood up, putting his sceptre up to Wrangler's chest. "I win."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Quietkal wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:He grinned. "An angry earth pony who desperately needs either some anger management lessons or a marefriend."
Wrangler starts walking slowly toward Silver, eyes locked on him and the grin frozen on his face. "Oh? And what would'ja do if'n this psychopath with anger issues started coming for you? Ya don't look much like a fightah."
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Flam snorts. "As I said previously, we're not here to quarrel. I'm simply informing you that you are not so useful that I will not hesitate to suffocate you with your stomach if you cross me."
Wrangler snorts as well, but continues to stare down Silver. "See? He's a smart lad. Don't pick fights ya aren't gonna win."
(( (upward inflection) Intimidation check? ))
Wrangler breaks off the stare and settles into a chair, gauging the reactions of everyone. Flam might not be willing to start a fight, but no question he'd use his cowardly magic to end one.

Flam sighs even more deeply than before, hoof to his forehead. "Did you have to put the bartender under a sleep spell, Trixie? I could really use some salt about now."

Gilda rolls her eyes. "Ponies," she mutters. "Lame ponies and their lame addiction to salt. You don't see griffons tasting that junk."

"We can hardly afford any awkward questions from him, now can we?" Trixie retorts. "Trixie doesn't see you coming up with a better idea!"

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:45 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Trixie stares, then clears her throat. "Trixie is powerful and skilled, but regrettably, she does not speak Germane."
"I knew you are 'great' and 'powerful' Trixie but, when did you add 'skilled'?" Daisy remarked teasingly.

Seeing her two new friends gearing up to fight Daisy asked and informed, "Excuse me a moment you two but, do either of you mind if I reanimate you when you're finished? Think of it like organ donating. Except your whole body. Possibly forever or at least till you rot away leaving your soul still trapped to the remaining shards of bone or scraps of flesh. Not that I mind either way. I mean, if you mind. It's compulsory."

Last edited by Ramsus on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:50 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Flam turns back to the zebra. "Everypony should be able to understand you now no matter what language you speak, and vice versa," he informs Herr Freischütz, and indeed, the zebra understands Flam effortlessly, as well as everypony else in the room.[/color]

"Really? What a magnificent thing! But why did the Great and Powerful Trixie not cast it earlier?"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Ramsus wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Trixie stares, then clears her throat. "Trixie is powerful and skilled, but regrettably, she does not speak Germane."
"I knew you are 'great' and 'powerful' Trixie but, when did you add 'skilled'?" Daisy remarked teasingly.

"It... is a recent addition," Trixie says uncomfortably.

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Flam turns back to the zebra. "Everypony should be able to understand you now no matter what language you speak, and vice versa," he informs Herr Freischütz, and indeed, the zebra understands Flam effortlessly, as well as everypony else in the room.[/color]

"Really? What a magnificent thing! But why did the Great and Powerful Trixie not cast it earlier?"

"Trixie was ill-informed about those who this idiot contacted!" she snaps at Flam.

"Not my fault you didn't read those memos," he says in a monotone.

"Trixie never received those memos, you foal!"

Flam bangs his head against the wall. "What part of 'we are not here to quarrel do you not understand?"

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:00 am

elfowlgirl wrote:"I don't fight." Silver stood up, putting his sceptre up to Wrangler's chest. "I win."
Wrangler smirks and looks over at Silver from his seat. "Well, we'll just have to see about that then, once we find out why the blazes we're 'ere."
Ramsus wrote:Seeing her two new friends gearing up to fight Daisy asked and informed, "Excuse me a moment you two but, do either of you mind if I reanimate you when you're finished? Think of like organ donating. Except your whole body. Possibly forever or at least till you rot away leaving your soul still trapped to the remaining shards of bone or scraps of flesh. Not that I mind either way. I mean, if you mind. It's compulsory."
"I ain't haven nothin to do with you, demon."
Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Flam sighs even more deeply than before, hoof to his forehead. "Did you have to put the bartender under a sleep spell, Trixie? I could really use some salt about now."
Wrangler leaps over the counter, tosses a block of salt to Flam, and pulls out a small block for himself, putting half the normal price of salt in their place. He holds his up as a sort of toast.
"To good business...between bad ponies."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:04 am

Quietkal wrote:
Wrangler leaps over the counter, tosses a block of salt to Flam, and pulls out a small block for himself, putting half the normal price of salt in their place. He holds his up as a sort of toast.
"To good business...between bad ponies."

Flam raises his salt as well, a small smile gracing his face for the first time since he arrived. "I'll lick to that," he says, taking a lick as he does so.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:32 am

Throughout the proceedings, Horus stood aloof. The only indication of actions throughout the entire affair was a brief nod to Gilda as she entered. A northern griffon, but at least it wasn't all ponies that were here. A tiny dragon. A zompony of some sort. An ass making an ass of himself, fittingly. And a bunch of random side conversations about the most inane of subjects.

Banter bickered back and forth, he followed it with his eyes for a bit, but soon grew tired of the interchange. "If our meeting is at its capacity of fools, then let us be done with the preambles and get to business." With a long talon he points at Trixie. "Little snack, you mentioned requiring services in exchange for services rendered, carried as an agent of a third party. Place their offer upon the table, so we may be done here."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:40 am

RavenscroftRaven wrote:Throughout the proceedings, Horus stood aloof. The only indication of actions throughout the entire affair was a brief nod to Gilda as she entered. A northern griffon, but at least it wasn't all ponies that were here. A tiny dragon. A zompony of some sort. An ass making an ass of himself, fittingly. And a bunch of random side conversations about the most inane of subjects.

Banter bickered back and forth, he followed it with his eyes for a bit, but soon grew tired of the interchange. "If our meeting is at its capacity of fools, then let us be done with the preambles and get to business." With a long talon he points at Trixie. "Little snack, you mentioned requiring services in exchange for services rendered, carried as an agent of a third party. Place their offer upon the table, so we may be done here."

Trixie smirks. "Finally, somepony with sense."

"You mean somegriffon," Gilda interjects angrily.

"Trixie does not care," she sniffs. "The offer is simple: bring us the Elements of Harmony. You may do as you wish with the Bearers."

"Just make it hurt," Flam growls.

"Except Lamebow Dash," interjects Gilda again. "She's mine."

"Additionally, Trixie would like Twilight Sparkle's horn," Trixie cuts in. "We will also pay 100,000 bits each when you bring us the Elements."

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 am

"No Gilda, and yes I know who you are, Dashy will be mine. Forever. I may let you toy with her a bit if you ask nicely though. Don't bother objecting, if you were capable of it, you'd have already dealt with her yourself." Daisy says, for the first time sounding even a bit stern and serious. "That said, some funding sounds nice so you got yourself a deal Trixie!" she says, reverting to her usual chipper tone.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:01 am

Ramsus wrote:"No Gilda, and yes I know who you are, Dashy will be mine. Forever. I may let you toy with her a bit if you ask nicely though. Don't bother objecting, if you were capable of it, you'd have already dealt with her yourself." Daisy says, for the first time sounding even a bit stern and serious. "That said, some funding sounds nice so you got yourself a deal Trixie!" she says, reverting to her usual chipper tone.

"Wha... buh..." Gilda begins to object, but then realizes that she stands no chance against the lich. "DANGIT, ONCE I FIGURE OUT HOW TO KILL YOU, YOU'RE DEAD, YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Calm yourself, Gilda," Trixie sighs. "You get your revenge anyway, no?"

Gilda begins sputtering in incoherent rage.

Flam groans and takes a bite out of his salt, a generally inadvisable course of action. "I really wish I didn't need these idiots..."

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:02 am

"Generous." Horus nods, and looks at the Flimflam pony that seemed to have been in charge of invitations.

"However the invite implied reciprocal services, not you merely asking us for a contract kill. I am to assume this invitation is then merely an over-flamboyant boast? Not that I complain, being paid to do something only slightly out of the way of normal business is very generous, but if you sought beasts with grudges..."
Horus looks at the crowd, which seemed pretty pathetic to him for a group with "grudges". They were frankly alltogether far too cheerful and excitable.

"Then you know the only reason the actions are not yet performed anyways is a lack of resources. The zompony abomination would have long since made Rainbow Dash a meat puppet were she actually capable of it." The griffon had a smug look on his face. "So to solve that little issue: one quarter now, the rest upon completion of the contract?"
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:11 am

RavenscroftRaven wrote:"Generous." Horus nods, and looks at the Flimflam pony that seemed to have been in charge of invitations.

"However the invite implied reciprocal services, not you merely asking us for a contract kill. I am to assume this invitation is then merely an over-flamboyant boast? Not that I complain, being paid to do something only slightly out of the way of normal business is very generous, but if you sought beasts with grudges..."
Horus looks at the crowd, which seemed pretty pathetic to him for a group with "grudges". They were frankly alltogether far too cheerful and excitable.

"Then you know the only reason the actions are not yet performed anyways is a lack of resources. The zompony abomination would have long since made Rainbow Dash a meat puppet were she actually capable of it." The griffon had a smug look on his face. "So to solve that little issue: one quarter now, the rest upon completion of the contract?"

"One moment," Flam says, closing his eyes with his horn glowing ever-so-slightly. After a moment, he opens them again. "These terms are acceptable. Trixie, you'll need to get the bits; you're the only one who can teleport."

Trixie nods and teleports away with yet more flamboyant blue magic.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:18 am

"I brought up what we were doin' 'ere an hour ago! Ya just dodged the question!" The tall pony shakes his head, sighs, and swallows a full corner off the salt cube with no apparent ill-effects.
"...yeh, I'll accept yer offer, business-pony to business-pony. Last time I check'd though, the elements are in canterlot under Miss sun god's protection. Unless yer just interest'd in the bearers...?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:29 am

Quietkal wrote:"I brought up what we were doin' 'ere an hour ago! Ya just dodged the question!" The tall pony shakes his head, sighs, and swallows a full corner off the salt cube with no apparent ill-effects.
"...yeh, I'll accept yer offer, business-pony to business-pony. Last time I check'd though, the elements are in canterlot under Miss sun god's protection. Unless yer just interest'd in the bearers...?"

Trixie reappears in time to hear the question.

"They're just idiots, that's why," Flam sighs, gnawing on his salt. "I truly wish I had greater intellects to work with."

"That changed after the Discord Incident," Trixie informs them, ignoring Flam. That appeared to be a habit. "They now carry the Elements on their person. They kept it hushed up for obvious reasons. We only need the Elements themselves... and Twilight's horn."

Yes, this is a breach in canon, but if anypony had any sense, they wouldn't have left the Elements in the vault after the Discord Incident. Too difficult to get a quick response when necessary.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 am

Stasis watched the little drama taking place before him with some interest and amusement, his eyes flicking back and forth among these strange bedfellows. His gaze lingered on the one called Silvertongue for just a moment before changing to Daisy, whose appearance caused his slight smile to slip for a moment as he examined her somberly from afar. Upon the appearance of their hosts, his expression flickers with a mixture of confusion and disappointment.
Seeing no immediate threat to his person, he finally vacates his position in the corner and approaches the bar, addressing his question to 'Flam,' who appears more knowledgeable and level-headed than his two companions.
"If I may interject with a question, Mr. Flam...how did you know of our particular grudges, the vendettas we bear against the Bearers...and others? I know not of my comrades here," he gestures about the room, "but the letter I received betrayed a certain knowledge of my past that very, very, very few creatures in the world today should possess. I find that...troubling." He flashes a smile full of teeth.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:57 am

Sable Tails wrote: Stasis watched the little drama taking place before him with some interest and amusement, his eyes flicking back and forth among these strange bedfellows. His gaze lingered on the one called Silvertongue for just a moment before changing to Daisy, whose appearance caused his slight smile to slip for a moment as he examined her somberly from afar. Upon the appearance of their hosts, his expression flickers with a mixture of confusion and disappointment.
Seeing no immediate threat to his person, he finally vacates his position in the corner and approaches the bar, addressing his question to 'Flam,' who appears more knowledgeable and level-headed than his two companions.
"If I may interject with a question, Mr. Flam...how did you know of our particular grudges, the vendettas we bear against the Bearers...and others? I know not of my comrades here," he gestures about the room, "but the letter I received betrayed a certain knowledge of my past that very, very, very few creatures in the world today should possess. I find that...troubling." He flashes a smile full of teeth.

"Hm, yes. Come to think of it, why don't we just murder you three now?" Silver addressed Gilda and Flam. "Even if I needed the money, the Elements of Harmony are extremely powerful artifacts. If we couldn't use them ourselves, there are many, many others who would want them in their possession and would be willing to pay... Perhaps even more than you."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:04 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Trixie smirks. "Finally, somepony with sense."

"You mean somegriffon," Gilda interjects angrily.

"Trixie does not care," she sniffs. "The offer is simple: bring us the Elements of Harmony. You may do as you wish with the Bearers."

"Just make it hurt," Flam growls.

"Except Lamebow Dash," interjects Gilda again. "She's mine."

"Additionally, Trixie would like Twilight Sparkle's horn," Trixie cuts in. "We will also pay 100,000 bits each when you bring us the Elements."

"They're just idiots, that's why," Flam sighs, gnawing on his salt. "I truly wish I had greater intellects to work with."

"That changed after the Discord Incident," Trixie informs them, ignoring Flam. That appeared to be a habit. "They now carry the Elements on their person. They kept it hushed up for obvious reasons. We only need the Elements themselves... and Twilight's horn."

Yes, this is a breach in canon, but if anypony had any sense, they wouldn't have left the Elements in the vault after the Discord Incident. Too difficult to get a quick response when necessary.
The saxophone player keeps playing, although beads of nervous sweat are appearing on his face.
Oh sisters above what have I gotten myself into?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Additionally, Trixie would like Twilight Sparkle's horn," Trixie cuts in. "We will also pay 100,000 bits each when you bring us the Elements."[/color]

"I shall see what is left after I'm done with her!"

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"That changed after the Discord Incident," Trixie informs them, ignoring Flam. That appeared to be a habit. "They now carry the Elements on their person. They kept it hushed up for obvious reasons. We only need the Elements themselves... and Twilight's horn."

"If it was a secret, how do you know?"

Herr Freishutz was beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, this was a trap, and looked just about ready to bolt and blow the bar sky-high... except for the fact that the bits were already on the table.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Sable Tails wrote:Seeing no immediate threat to his person, he finally vacates his position in the corner and approaches the bar, addressing his question to 'Flam,' who appears more knowledgeable and level-headed than his two companions.

elfowlgirl wrote:

"Hm, yes. Come to think of it, why don't we just murder you three now?" Silver addressed Gilda and Flam. "Even if I needed the money, the Elements of Harmony are extremely powerful artifacts. If we couldn't use them ourselves, there are many, many others who would want them in their possession and would be willing to pay... Perhaps even more than you."

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Additionally, Trixie would like Twilight Sparkle's horn," Trixie cuts in. "We will also pay 100,000 bits each when you bring us the Elements."[/color]

"I shall see what is left after I'm done with her!"

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"That changed after the Discord Incident," Trixie informs them, ignoring Flam. That appeared to be a habit. "They now carry the Elements on their person. They kept it hushed up for obvious reasons. We only need the Elements themselves... and Twilight's horn."

"If it was a secret, how do you know?"

Herr Freishutz was beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, this was a trap, and looked just about ready to bolt and blow the bar sky-high... except for the fact that the bits were already on the table.

"It's simple," Trixie smirks. "We have some very high-ranked superiors feeding us information."

"Except you, Stasis," Flam interjects. "Our information regarding you came from..." He chuckles. "Well, put it this way. We have an infallible eyewitness source."

Trixie's eyes narrow. "Incidentally, you shouldn't kill us. If we don't return and report at a given time, the princesses themselves will be informed both of your attempts to conspire against them, and of the tracking spells placed on each of you as you entered." She smirks again. "We're not stupid, you know. Or at least Trixie isn't." She briefly glares at the other two.

"I say we do that anyway," Gilda mutters. "Just look at these dweebs! The only one worth hiring is the other griffon." She casts another admiring glance at him.

"...hey, did you just call me stup-?"

Trixie's horn glows and Gilda's beak is zippered shut. "Trixie truly does not see why we need you. You contribute nothing except idiotic comments."

Doc pseudopolis wrote:
The saxophone player keeps playing, although beads of nervous sweat are appearing on his face.
Oh sisters above what have I gotten myself into?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

That's fine, Doc. Very Happy

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:23 pm

The saxophone player starts to edge towards the gathering and realises something causing the smooth jazz to cut out with a squawk and a clang as he drops his saxophone.
"You mean like a necklace-y type thing? Oh buck me."
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Instead of bothering to reply, Daisy tries to detect if their are actually any spells on her and remove them if she finds any.

Arcana: 15 + 1 from C + 18 = 34

Last edited by Ramsus on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:The saxophone player starts to edge towards the gathering and realises something causing the smooth jazz to cut out with a squawk and a clang as he drops his saxophone.
"You mean like a necklace-y type thing? Oh buck me."
Spoiler:

Flam turns to glare at the baby dragon. "Explain."

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Herr Freischütz may not be a unicorn, but he still knows quite a bit about magic, and sees if indeed such a spell has been cast.

Arcana: 1d20 (12) + 18 = 30.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Herr Freischütz may not be a unicorn, but he still knows quite a bit about magic, and sees if indeed such a spell has been cast.

Arcana: 1d20 (12) + 18 = 30.

He does see a spell, but not on any of them. Instead, there's a recording spell on the saloon itself, sending data to an unknown place. From what Herr Freischütz can tell, it has been recording this conversation. He also detects another spell on the saloon: it's well-hidden, but he can tell that it's meant to collect something from those who enter and send it somewhere. Whoever did these spells is possessed of impressive skills, beyond what even Trixie and Flam together should be able to do.

Ramsus wrote:Instead of bothering to reply, Daisy tries to detect if their are actually any spells on her and remove them if she finds any.

Arcana: 15 + 1 from C + 18 = 34

Daisy finds the same spells.

OOC:

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next