Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

+4
Colter Bolt
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
Grey Pen The Flawed
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts Empty The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:11 am

As you follow the directions included with your invitation, you find yourself approaching a small forest. Two pegasus guards meet you on the edge and instruct you to follow them.

They lead you to a remote part of the woods, where a modest shrine sits in a clearing. Entering it, you begin climbing down stairs...

Many stairs later, you finally find yourself in a fairly large room, with a long table and chairs. On one end is a grey colored middle age stallion, with a blue cloak that conceals his cutie mark. There is also an even older looking unicorn, with a blue coat and a wavy green mane pacing up and down the length of the table.

((I will assume that the order in which you post is the order in which you arrive in-character. Whiteeyes, don't say anything yet; you get a special delivery, and I want to wait until everyone else has sat down first.))
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:18 am

Tick-Tock's mind was full of all the worry as she walked, hoping that she was upto this task she was requested to do. The Clockwork Alicorn has always been quite an oddity, but givien the chance to do something good for Equestria was something she couldn't ever dream of saying now. And yes the robot did dream, she's not sure how, but she does... Also she seems to find herself the first to arive to this meeting place and just tries to stay as quiet as the ticking clockwork could be... Fearing the worst, and trying her hardest to hope for the best.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 am

Glenda was curious, worried, and more importantly, excited. When she'd recieved the summons, at first she had to admit that she suspected some elaborate trap...But she had accepted anyway, clearly, or she wouldn't be wondering why she was here...The idea of helping with something like this was too much for her to pass up...So if it was fake, they had some -very- appealing bait, she had to admit that much. She glanced around as she arrived...Seemed she wasn't the first, there were a pair of ponies that looked older'n the shrine they were in, and some kind of...clanking...metal...thingie. Wait what? The griffon blinked, focusing her gaze on the mechanical alicorn for a moment before chuckling, taking it in good humor. "Well, well...And here I was scared I'd be the strangest one here!" She grinned as best as one could with a beak, still looking around and wondering if anyone else would show up...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 am

((Dagnabbit, stop posting so fast!))

The grey pony stood up and turned his attention to the two new comers.

"Ah, not quite the first arrivals! Tick-Tock, and Glenda, I believe? This," he indicated the green unicorn, "Is Captain Fleetfoot, of the Royal Navy."

"Charmed," said the unicorn. "But I've seen stranger things in my day."

"As for me, I'm afraid I can't give you my name; I haven't got one. Anonymity is my identity, which is why I'm meeting you instead of the Princess. Now, I should like to wait until the other new members arrive for this new generation of the League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts; if you'll excuse the last bit, but the name is older than any of us present. But anyways, once they are all here I shall brief you in on the exact situation."

"In the meantime, I imagine you might have some questions regarding all this? I will answer as best as I can."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 am

((Nope, we gotta post as fast as we want too!))

The Clockwork Alicorn just nods, and asked. "League? What was that and how was it founded?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:51 am

Xel Unknown wrote:The Clockwork Alicorn just nods, and asked. "League? What was that and how was it founded?"

"Yes, an excellent question. The League dates back to well before even the Princesses' time; whenever the time came that ordinary ponies couldn't save themselves, the League has risen up against it. The founding of it has been lost to time, but their exploits are surprisingly many; it was the League who discovered what we now call Equestria, though no history book will agree on this point. The two Princesses, in fact, are currently members as well; However, as I'm sure you are aware, one has recently gone rogue, and the other is rather preoccupied as a result. And so we are recruiting you to fill in the blanks, as it were."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 am

"Yeeeeeeah, that's a little extreme. I'm all for a little mayhem now and then, but nothing that'd actually hurt ponies. Endless night's not a very good punchline...Ugh, dark times...Heh. I guess the obvious question is why us? Were we just convenient or do we have talents needed for this, or what?" Glenda spoke quickly, rambling just a bit before getting to the point of what she was asking, occasionally gesturing with a talon as she tried to keep her train of thought on the tracks.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 am

"Oh dear... I think I must have lost a gear or something, what are the Priencess and what's this about one of them, "going rouge" as you said?" Tick-Tock asked, honestly not recalling anything of those two topics at this second.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:10 am

"The princesses are the ponies that rule Equestria, and talk's been going around that the younger sister's gone crazy." Wishful answers, having heard the clockworks question as he walked in.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 am

"Oh-a... Right..." Tick-Tock said sounding totally embarrassed at this.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:42 am

"Uh, yeah, what the new pony said!" Glenda chuckled, turning and flicking her tail back and forth as she observed him, still seeming more-or-less amused with things. "And...Yeah, that's really odd, though. I know sometimes I've accidentally kinda driven people over the edge, but never on a scale like this, and never for very long...Plus, I wouldn't think I -could- affect a princess if I wanted to." She scuffed at the ground, but she figured it best to get it out in the open rather than hide it away. "I don't figure it's just her twisting off and turning evil, though..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:30 am

Caden2112 wrote:"Yeeeeeeah, that's a little extreme. I'm all for a little mayhem now and then, but nothing that'd actually hurt ponies. Endless night's not a very good punchline...Ugh, dark times...Heh. I guess the obvious question is why us? Were we just convenient or do we have talents needed for this, or what?"

"Mmm, a little of both, you might say. Of course, we can't always afford to be choosy; the Extraordinary ones are far and few between. But, there was a certain amount of design put into our final choices."

Xel Unknown wrote:"Oh dear... I think I must have lost a gear or something, what are the Princesses and what's this about one of them, "going rogue" as you said?" Tick-Tock asked, honestly not recalling anything of those two topics at this second.

Colter Bolt wrote:"The princesses are the ponies that rule Equestria, and talk's been going around that the younger sister's gone crazy." Wishful answers, having heard the clockworks question as he walked in.

"More or less," the grey pony replied. "This, ladies, is...." he pauses, as if trying to choose words carefully. "...Wihkuk, also known as Wishful Thinking. I shall allow him to explain himself a bit, as his uniqueness is a little less obvious at the moment."

Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:06 am

"I am a changeling, a race of shapeshifters. This isn't my true appearance, but it is the one I prefer." Wishful explains.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:38 pm

"Shapeshifter, huh? Cool, wish I could do that, but I'll settle for what I got...As for appearance, wear whatever look makes ya comfortable, I figure we're gonna be spending enough time together that we'll see what you really look like eventually anyhow. So nice to meet you, ah...Wihkuk? Wishful? Whichever. I'm Glenda, and the metal alicorn-looking thing over there's apparently Tick-Tock." She clucked a bit, wondering who else was going to show up...A machine, a changeling, and herself...This was an interesting group already!
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:32 pm

As if on que, the grey pony stood up with a grin: "It gets even more interesting! There is one other member who was here before you. We're very excited about this one, and I think I shall let him introduce himself now," he announced, pulling a large, old-looking book out and putting it on the table...

((Whiteeyes, that's your que.))
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:02 pm

An eye appears on the book, blinks,and then a .startling figure emerges. The temperature of the room also drops significantly, to the point where breath is vissable in the chilled air. When he speaks, he echoes. "A most curious contraption aping the perfection of the princess, a shapeshifter for paranoia, and a gryphon. This is your idea of quality? My house guard look more formidable, and they are dust." the specter commentates, looking down (literally, he's floating at ceiling height) on everyone present.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:59 pm

"Oi! You forgot one!" Fleetfoot spoke up, finally breaking and revealing a Scottish accent. "What about the old, crazy scientist?"

"The Baron here will, amongst other normal field work, will be acting as a communications link; He can go no further than fifty feet from either this book here, or else his corporeal remains; but, he can 'jump' in between them instantly."

"Yeah, and if he gets on mah nerves I'll leave tha' book in a store room. How do ya like THAT!" the unicorn threatened, sticking his tongue out at the Baron.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 pm

"If you could afford to stick me in a store room, you never would have taken my offer to join your little band. And if you are desperate enough to accept a gryphon, you clearly aren't in a position to ignore the aid I offer." the Baron replied with a smirk upon his ethereal face.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:02 pm

"Hey, hey, hey...Not just a griffon, specter." Glenda scowled, scratching at one of her horns idly as she flew up, circling around him. "No, I'm quite a bite -more- than that...About 28% more if my math is right. Besides, who wouldn't want my help?" Yes, she clearly had a high opinion of herself, though she resisted the urge to try and make him make a fool of himself, landing again and preening her feathers a bit...To be honest, the spirit kind of scared her, but she wasn't about to show it...She was a -predator,- she wasn't gonna curl up in the corner like some scared little rabbit!
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:41 pm

"Whoever built me didn't build me right... I'm more like a mix of just Unicorn and Pegasus skills, having been forgoten that a true Alicorn is a mix of all three, so I'm not perfect at all..." Tick-Tock mutters.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:11 pm

"Ahh, so you're twenty on eight percent useful. Well done, thats an accomplishment." the Baron remarks. "Oh and the toy admits its broken. Really, this is such an impressive team you have here. How ever did I think I could measure up to this fine example of mediocrity and passibility. Truly, I am humbled by the teams one and a half ponies worth of competence that they have without me."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Tick-Tock, being kinda offended at The Baron's insults fires off a magical bolt with the intent to give the ghost great deal of pain...

It's Witchcraft time:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:16 pm

"So, how many others are supposed to be here?" Wishful asks, hoping to calm things down.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:47 pm

"Hey, watch it, spook, you managed to tick off the machine, and you're starting to get on -my- nerves, too. And trust me, I choose to 'lighten' the mood...Well, I'm not sure what'll happen, quite honestly, or if this chamber's big enough for the fallout." She growled irritably, glaring at the ghostie, narrowing her mismatched eyes as she did so...She was -so- close to unleashing what she could...But she'd wait, see if the bodyless wretch got a bit more humble after the alicorn-thing's attack.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 am

Dakarr strolls in nonchalant muttering to himself "LargehallmanyponyheretwooldercreatureseldersleadersmaybebenefactorGraycreatureponyseemsoffdifferentdisguiseperhapsunsuresecondcreature definitestrangeseenbeforenotsurewhereneedsmorestudysemitransparentcreatureseemsolderthanrestphantasmmaybecantbedoesntexistnoevidence supportingit.

Sorry I'm late ya'll a pretty little mare held me up. Sexy thing really too bad she was short as she was stupid oh well. So what's the deal here is this some bad scifi convention or something."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum