Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

+4
Colter Bolt
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
Grey Pen The Flawed
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - Page 3 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 pm

"Amnesty, huh...? Definately a start..." Glenda listened carefully, thinking for a moment then shaking her head. "Unless you're expecting us to pull a miracle, I don't think we'd be getting there in time...Even if we could all move at the speed of the fastest one here, there's just not enough hours in the day...And I don't think banking on me being able to pull a portal or something out of my feathers is a good plan, either. So, this is off to a great start already!" She rested on her knees, clasping her talons together joyfully. Despite what her protests might say, she was utterly sincere about the last part...Having everything lined out in advance was kind of bland, having to improvise was what she thrived on...! "So, ideas, everypony? I can try to make something happen, but chaos doesn't like being -told- what to do."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - Page 3 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Tick-Tock just smiles and nods... Just so happy at getting real help about finding something about her own orgins is such a happy thought she didn't even notice what the Discordian Griffon said.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Grey Pen wrote:"Such an argument could be made; Pheonix here is to lead the group.
"Oh, what?" Phoenix sits up, genuinely surprised. "I thought I was here to babysit. Guide them through jungles and drop cryptic metaphors and such. If i'm leading the group, though... well, we might actually get something done. Neat."

"So, ideas, everypony? I can try to make something happen, but chaos doesn't like being -told- what to do."

Phoenix glances at her, swipes his hand over his personal display again a few times, closes it out, sits back, and says nothing. He looks around at the rest of the team, wordlessly, seeing what they can come up with.

Last edited by Bronymous on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Fluegel rubs his chin and thinks.
"10k bit deposit. 5k up front an' extra 5k and expenses in danger money. Since this is one of your ladies we're making an enemy of I will certainly be asking for more, especially considering these element things will probably fetch a high price from the right bidder."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:05 pm

"Fluegel. Your prices are exorbitant, but not unreasonable. However, a 'high price', were you to try and sell the Elements, would likely amount to a certain dragon's head on a stake, if you catch my meaning; I wouldn't try such a thing."

"He's right, dragon. If Miz Nightmare found out, she'd think you took 'em, and be after your blood. If Celestia found out, she'd KNOW you took 'em, and would know right where to get that blood."

"Hey, I know! Let's have him do just that! Maybe the Sisters will be so offended they'll forget about their own quarrel and hunt down Fluegel instead!"
He finished with a laugh.

"As for gettin' there... let's not worry about it." The unicorn leaned back against a chair, a slight grin playing onto his face...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:25 pm

"Amnesty does sound nice." Wishful nodded his head. "And what do you mean, not worry about it? You have an idea?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:26 pm

"Yeah... I personally like knowing some idea of what's goin' on..." Tick-Tock said hoping to learn how travel will be as well.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:29 pm

"I think it's more like he had an idea, and it's just now about to pay off." Phoenix mused, absently strumming through display screens, most of which could be seen as blank, or muted static.

Last edited by Bronymous on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:30 pm

"Ok then... Guess we'll just take to the random unknown travel trip we're getting... And just hope for the best." Tick-Tock mutters.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Fluegel shrugged, the threat of selling them to a third party to get a higher price had backfired on him and he accepted that (he did not have the extensive network of contacts, patsies and crazyponies with poorly thought-out codenames and bottomless wallets to get any real money there anyway), and had it been him and maybe a few "buddies" he probably would have ratcheted the price up further but since it seemed everyone else they were hiring had accepted their price (and some terrible prices they were too, amnesty wasn't too bad though considering) he decided not too in the interests of actually HAVING this high paying job.
"I'll negotiate a price for each element with you when we get them then. So for the purposes of knowing whether or not to add more on in danger money. What method of transport are you not worrying about?"
He thinks for a moment.
"For expenses what is the going rate for alchemists fyre? and I expect you have most of my price on hoof?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:05 pm

"Oh, you've had a surprise all this time and didn't tell me? That's pretty clever of ya..." She chuckled, seeming amused. The dragon had the right idea, she thought, but then again, having -both- princesses on her head wasn't something she was willing to do at this time...Best to focus on the moment...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:26 pm

For Tick-Tock, the offer of having something to DO was enough to have her sign up for this task, to her getting some real info on her own mysterious history was just a big fat bonus to her. But all this talk of money was starting to make her think. "Um... Come to think about it, are we going to have any money to work with to assist us on our task? Don't think all of us will be able to deal with this problem without some type of bits to use... For stuff..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Dakarr was also surprised that Phoenix was named the leader.
"Logicalbutillogicalcreatureseemsmostexperiencedmostalsopossiblyhardesttotrustnotofthisworldmotivesnotspecificto thisworldrenegadeonlylookingforpersonalinterestbutthenagainpossiblyeveryoneelsehimmoreso mustbecarefulwatchhiminmeanwhilesomeonementionedcompensationshouldalsomakeinquiryaboutpayment tenthousandbitswasmentionedmaybetrygoinghigherhighballingmaybeeffective"
He quickly looked around
*ahem*"Uhhhh....yeah so um hopefully that wasnt too loud and uh I was thinking more of 20000 bits as far as a base payment I mean if anything does happen to me I'm gonna need pain and suffering, psychological damage, maybe even slight reconstructive surgery, I gotta cover my bases you know and the prices for cherries at the market like to skyrocket sometimes. And just like everyone else how is travel gonna work out I mean after seeing what I'm seeing now I'm kinda scared as to how we're gonna get around."
Dakarr pondered for a second, pacing around the room.
"Hostsbeingshadybeingevenmoreuntrustworthytransportationseemedeasyquestionrecievedcryticanswer unconventionaltravelflyingmachinecannonsteleportationevenpossibleorcelestiaknowswhatelseentireventureseeming moreshadythanoriginallypredicted."
As he finished he sat back next to Phoenix looking towards Tick-tock
"Now what kind of stuff are you talking about cause it might be the same stuff that I'm looking for."*wink wink*

Last edited by deonte9109 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:02 pm

"Yes, Fluegel, we have your immediate pay, but not here; you'll be moving here momentarily, and you won't want to carry it I should think. And don't fret over expenses; we can manage just about everything you could possibly ask for."

"And really Dakarr, I should think your drug was far more valuable to you than any number of bits. 'Twould be a shame if you lost access to it... Wouldn't you agree? The offer that I didn't mention was that you will no longer have to worry about finding it; You'll be able to produce it, with the only condition be that it not be placed in anyone else's possession."

"Now, besides the issue of travel, are there any other questions about the mission at hoof? If not, then we can proceed to carry it out."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Phoenix just stares not quite at Dakarr as he rambles. "I... can hear you. We can all hear you when you do that. We're right here." Pause. "Did you say cannons? Like shoot us out of cannons?" He looks back around the room. "He's supposed to be the smart one, right?"

Last edited by Bronymous on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:24 pm

"Well damn when you put it that way then sign me up. What else do you need from me I'll do it. Arm, hoof, another life I'll kill whoever I need to what about the weird dimension guy I'll kil.....well maybe not him but somebody else. Don't mess with me man, cause this is serious. I need my stuff, don't FU.....ahem sorry didn't think that side of me would come out this soon. And look at yourself mister futuristic you can have hologram displays but the idea of shooting ponies out of a cannon is impossible besides just because I'm smart possibly the smartest in the room doesn't mean I not crazy.......just kidding besides the cannons were jokes anyways the heat and/or concussive force from the cannon would likely kill most us and probably wouldnt move Count Ghostie."

Last edited by deonte9109 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 pm

"Well, he's bound to his book, right? We could shoot -it- out of the cannon...Well, if we protected it, I'm not sure what would happen if his book ended up strewn across the countryside...Never really met a member of the restless dead before, believe it or not." The griffon thought for a moment. Wonderful, the smart one was addicted...To something. She didn't know what, but it gave her ideas..."But it'd be impractical anyhow...Now a ballista, we'd be in business...But I suppose we can just wait and see what our host has in store..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:41 pm

"No matter what, I'm betting it's something less fun then what we're hoping for..." Tick-Tock comments with a chuckle. "But let's not ruin our hope right now, maybe it will be a catapult or something..." Then she smiles at such a thought... But after a second she realized a good question to ask. "Oh yeah, how will we get in context with you our employers when need be?"

((OOC: deonte9109 the lack of qoutes in your spoken words, is really bugging me, could you please use "" around spoken text like the rest of us do?))
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:23 am

The Barron floats back down o ground level. "I have a more pressing question. Why is the hairless monkey in charge? I have over six centuries of...unlife experience. What quality does he possess that I so greatly lack?"
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:56 am

"Well it seems we will have to get most of our information from nightmares bigshots so it seems there's no point in asking questions."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:24 pm

"...You -really- want the answer to that, spook? I'll give you a hint: People can't reach through him to grab their wallets." Glenda smirked, thinking for a moment. "Yup, going in pretty much blind...Sounds like fun! Hopefully we'll be able to get at least one lead on the elements. Dunno about the rest of you, but I'd want to collect them just to see the look on Moonie's face!"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:53 pm

"Yes we'll I could care less what image passes over her face; I desire an end to this Eternal Night nonsense, I don't feel any need to rub it in the Nightmare's face."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:27 pm

"Well, assuming causal similarities, a centralized individual nexus, and a common creative matrix- maybe a few other things I can make up on the spot- there's a good chance that if you meet her, you'll want to rub it in her face. I know the last two times I did it, it was very satisfying. Moreso than Celestia, who just kind of... falls apart. I mean, I've never met either of them at this particular point in time, so maybe it's a stupid secondary objective, but 'the Look on her Face' is often one of the simplest and most pleasing rewards." Phoenix stands and walks around the room, casually. "We should hurry though. Now I'm really eager to get started."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:24 pm

"Other to...this has never happened before! You sir are clearly a madman and unfit to lead." the Barron counters, obviously aghast at the thought of one so touched leading this ballyhoo.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:27 pm

"Well better a madman leads then a total gashole like yourself..." Tick-Tock comments.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next