Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

+4
Colter Bolt
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
Grey Pen The Flawed
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - Page 4 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:00 pm

"Well, besides all of that, I do know more about the Elements then you do, and according to my proper rank of Fleet Commander- as in Commander of an entire fleet of ships- I would say it isn't too much a stretch for me to be fit to lead, if not fairly overqualified for this job. Do you know what this is?" Phoenix produces a small stone, seemingly from thin air, and holds up for the ghost to see. The gem is a dull white, fashioned into a the rough shape of a flame. "Rhetorical, you don't know what this is. But I do, and I know that if it was working, this little group would be unnecessary. Same goes for if I had access to my support." The stone all but vanishes as he moves pulling up his displays again, showing static. "The point is, I'm exactly the kind of guy you want leading this little escapade, because if it seems like madness to you, then chances are it's madness to everyone else, which gives us an advantage."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - Page 4 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  Caden2112 Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 pm

"Someone else gets that? Here I thought I was the only one who thought incomprehensibility was a useful thing sometimes. Besides, insanity has perks. When you're sane you only have the whole rational-thinking deal. If you're nuts, the sky's the limit. But yeah, I'm looking forward to getting this show on the road, we've got little enough time...You gonna show us what you have in mind, mister unicorn, or do we just sit and talk until we break causality?" Glenda was walking about aimlessly now, looking over each of those assembled with varying expressions of annoyance, interest, and just plain indifference at various points.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Tick-Tock smiles and nods. "Also a good deal of other points that make total sense to me as well. He is the best of us to lead... He's already got two people who aprove of him in such a role. And he is quickly earning a good deal of my respect. Something the ghost had only lost by his actions..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 pm

"Well excuse me for being a bit cranky. Seeing your family go into ruin and being stuck haunting a nowhere keep out in the middle of the mountains of it doesn't matter where the only visitors I get are lost travelers, monster hunters, and idiot "ghost facers" out for thrills, one tends to lose ones patience over the centuries of being alone except for morons. So sorry if my tortured soul is bothering you, I'll try to be more considerate of your feelings."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:12 pm

"Just be thankful you HAVE a history you know about..." Tick-Tock mutters. "You have no idea how it feels to know NOTHING about what you are, where you are from, who made you, and why you were made to be..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:27 pm

"Aww, now you hurt his feelings. Ok, no one else be mean to the ghost, he's sensitive. As for you, robot, I can answer what you are just by looking- a robot, metal and glass, clockwork. By all accounts, fragile, but judging by your self awareness and general sense of life, that's probably not the case." Phoenix sniffs, looking over the alicoid. "No idea for those other questions, though. You're on your own for those."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:10 pm

"Yeah... I know that answer... But to me that's a bit to broad for me. I feel like there's some type of make or model number or name or something that I should know." The Clockwork Alicorn comments.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:11 pm

"Now this may be obvious but you do not seem to be your average clockwork creation if anything you may not have an official identity or registration possibly some prototype or side project. Not to sour any hopes just putting it out there that what you may find may not be what you wanted. Besides by the look of it you've been doing fine without that information if anything finding out your origins may change how you think about yourself."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:21 pm

"Well I think we can confirm that we are all horrible, messed up individuals and that we should pity the world that needs us. Well I suppose we should be off then; the night isn't going to be getting any less eternal on its own."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Whiteeyes wrote:"Well I think we can confirm that we are all horrible, messed up individuals and that we should pity the world that needs us. Well I suppose we should be off then; the night isn't going to be getting any less eternal on its own."
"Agreed, I won't get paid if we sit here chatting."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:35 pm

"Right"! Let's go! This way," Fleetfoot says cheerily, trotting towards the back end of the room and through a door.

[color=red]((I'm gonna assume that you follow him there...))/color]

As you enter the door, it opens up into an open topped cavern. Scaffolding and various other constructions litter the sides.

But dominating the center is an impossible sight.

"Behold, our travel arrangements... The Solar Diarch! The largest flying machine ever built by ponies!"

Your travel arrangement... is a lead zeppelin.

You follow Fleetfoot down (yet another) flight of stairs, revealing a cabin on the underside of the massive balloon. It looks big enough to hold several dozens of ponies quite comfortably.

"What do you think? This darling of mine ought to get us there in no time!"

((I'll give y'all a map of the insides later... Right now Real Life is starting to catch up.))
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 pm

"What in the world...? Amazing...!" Glenda followed him, pausing as she saw the zepplin, staring...Lead...? But lead was -heavy,- this whole thing shouldn't be able to support its own weight, let alone fly...How did they do such a thing, this was interesting, it defied...Well, pretty much every law of physics she knew of. It was awesome! She followed Fleetfoot into the cabin, looking around on the inside..."Ooh, we could throw all kinds of interesting parties in here...!"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:59 pm

"I must look at it's blueprints and learn how it works... It look cool... Mmmm... Wonder if I'll be able to build a minor solo version... Mmm... What speeds could be possible and what stealth could be made..." Tick-Tock thinks out loud to herself at seeing the craft, hinting to a Gadgeteer side to the robot.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Wishful steps into the cabin, holding the Baron's book with ponykinesis. "It is a very impressive looking machine. How fast can it go?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:13 pm

"Tch. Not as fast as mine. Or as big. Or as well armed. Built by Ponies is the operative phrase here." Phoenix, who had already seen the airship, had been mildly impressed at the time, but was over it now. He keeps walking, eyeing the support structures as he heads towards the dock. "Still, best we've got, so it's nothing to complain about. At least, not until it gets shot down."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Fluegel frowned, one balloon is much like the other and they were all infamously slow in his experience.
"So are you certain this can get us there in time? Because if your not I think I'd make better time walking, especially if the wind is against it."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:09 pm

"It must be able to travel faster somehow... Mmm.... I wonder how... It'd be a dumb for us to get something slow... Mmm... Therefore it must go fast... Wouldn't logically a practical mini-version could go all the faster? Mmm...." Tick-Tock mutters still looking at the big thing as her mental gears were ticking quiet loudly, her mind was really on full go right now.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:14 pm

"Well...I seem to remember once when I set something on fire...Accidentally, of course! ...it went faster...Maybe they've got a way to make that happen, in a way that -won't- turn this thing into a giant piece of molten pain?" The part-draconequus was thinking aloud as well, walking back and forth. "Because if so, I imagine with the proper method, it'd be really fast...Faster'n slumming it with a caravan at any rate."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

"Mmm... Fire mixed Cloud, infused with the right magics, encased in an container that could take the extream presser, could make a huge bomb of doom, or... Mmm...." Tick-Tock mused. "Maybe... Maybe... Worth looking into... Might be worth a shot to try such a crazy idea regardless..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Wishful steps into the cabin, holding the Baron's book with ponykinesis. "It is a very impressive looking machine. How fast can it go?"
((Thank you for remembering somebunny needs to do that.))
"Wait wait wait...we have flying machines now? When did that happen? Last I heard on the development front indoor plumbing was all the rage."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:22 am

"Zeppelinnotfirstonlistbutveryvalidandpossiblechoicethoughseemspotentiallytooheavytooactuallyflymaybelightweightmaterialsmassive liftforcealllikelybutinefficientleavesfewpossibleothersolutionstoponepersonalpetpeeve........magic....

Uh so yeah thats not totally potentially gonna be a problem if lets say some random pegasi decide how to say burst our bubble. And Phoenix did you really just make a dirty innuendo."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 am

"I understood nothing of that first part save magic, and so shall believe that such is the source of flying machines. Also how nice not to list my species as potential lying foes. So manny are quick to lump us nocturnals in with the Nightmare. Right considerate of you. Therefore as a reward I will refrain from using you as a meat suite when I need to sneak into places. For a while anyway." the Barron informs he babbling mad colt.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 am

Phoenix halts, turning to give Dakarr an incredulous look. "Uh...no? I'm talking about my ship. ARC Thermopylae, Deimos Capital Class Super Carrier: 310 Kilotons, 213,000 kph in a vacuum (not counting subspace travel), 4 Kinetic Accelerator Weapons, one dorsal EM Condensed Plasma Battery, 88 Sakaris Missile Batteries, three Air Support Squadrons, over 2700 Personnel. Bigger, Faster, Better Armed. And beyond unavailable, so any of kind of support is entirely out of the question." Phoenix continues toward the entrance to the Airship. "I didn't mention it before because the good Captain is rather proud of his acheivement, and I didn't want to damper it. Too much."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 am

After hearingPhoenix's comment Tick-Tock comments. "mmm.... Subspace... mmm...." She goes into a type of Thinker-ish pose to mull over this topic, trying to figure it out herself. But given the fact that, space travel isn't even an idea in this world yet. Therefore she might be at this for a while here...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:33 am

"I think I prefer the stallions babbling. He at least uses real, non-fake monkey words." the Barron responds. To a being that never conceived of an air vehicle space travel is right out. Heck, as far as the Barron was concerned, the was no "space", just land, sea, and sky. The idea that the sky could end was, quite frankly, simply beyond him.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next